1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which Directories accepted Subpages ?

Discussion in 'Directories' started by Johnek123, Mar 22, 2010.

1. fastreplies

fastreplies Banned

Best Answers:
    Any well build web site will have links on it Front page that will direct visitors to inner pages.

Directory job is not to promote something that belong to Search Engines but to promote site itself.
    Why push in users throats pages they don't care to go to in a first place? Not to mention that
    inner pages susceptible to deletion which in the end of the day leaves directory with bunch of dead links.

If you really want to provide service that will help your users to promote their resources, then do
    what we done and offer to them something that will provide real benefit where it counts.

AMRAY Web Directory now offers our users an opportunity to add their links to places like:
    Link to Forum
    Link to Blog
    Link to Twitter
    Link to Facebook
    Link to My Space
    Link to Blogspot
    Link to Digg
    Link to Delicious
    Link to Stumbleupon
    Link to Technorati

and if they use all or any of above sites, having links to them will do much better for their
    success online than a few useless pages that actually buried inside their sites.

:)

fastreplies

fastreplies, Jul 29, 2010 IP
  2. YMC

YMC Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi fastreplies, I've been considering offering a similar opportunity but it seems like it could easily lead to inadvertently linking to a bad neighborhood. How often do you audit and review those extra links to ensure they don't turn into a cesspool?

YMC, Jul 29, 2010 IP
  3. fastreplies

fastreplies Banned

Best Answers:
    We just added that feature a month ago, so for now it's too early to say what its will become
    and yes, now editors will have more job to do watching over the shoulder but I guess this is
    the price you will be paying for staying head above competition and when you're striving to be
    the Best.

;)

fastreplies

fastreplies, Jul 29, 2010 IP
  4. YMC

YMC Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    For now, I'm a one woman band so I opted on the side of caution and don't plan on including those options. But, I do have a few other tricks up my sleeve about adding extra content that I'm working on.

I've always accepted subpages. Perhaps it was simply the nature of both of my niches - crafts and pets. So many of the sites cover multiple topics and it just seemed more advantageous for both of us to allow allow separate submissions for their primary categories.

YMC, Jul 29, 2010 IP