1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why Muslim Clerics don't Issue a Fatwa against Islamic Terrorists?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by clbyodo, Oct 20, 2009.

1. mim24

mim24 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    "But Most of the Terrorists are Muslims (Blind Jihadis)."

with humble respect to you, i have to say u are totally wrong.

mim24, Jul 28, 2010 IP
  2. eric8476

eric8476 Active Member

Best Answers:
    why is Islam being pushed by terrorists when there is a rift between them?

eric8476, Jul 28, 2010 IP
  3. ammar26

ammar26 Member

Best Answers:
    Brother a thousands FATWAS have been given against terrorists. We people are trying our best to eliminate all the terrorists. PAKISTAN is the only country suffering from terrorism badly and in the hour of need i regret to say no other MUSLIM COUNTRY is willing to help us. Our Armed Forces are in Combat since 2.5 years

ammar26, Jul 28, 2010 IP
  4. babak44

babak44 Active Member

Best Answers:
    you right, Pakistan is in frontier of fight with terrorist I know, you lost a lot of people in this fight but again didn't see any Fatwa by high rank cleric in Pakistan and other Muslim countries so far, will appriciate if you show me one at least. I mean a Fatwa in a Muslim country not some anouncement in Chritian country by Muslem comunities or an statment by some ordinary Mullahs.

babak44, Jul 29, 2010 IP
  5. ammar26

ammar26 Member

Best Answers:
    You didn't see any fatwa ?
    Are you kidding ?
    I have almost listened more then million fatwas in past 2 years

Here is one link for you
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/8544531.stm

ammar26, Jul 29, 2010 IP
  6. ammar26

ammar26 Member

Best Answers:
    No one is helping PAKISTAN , our people are suffering badly and yet no one helps us
    Whole world label PAKISTANIS as terrorists instead of observing we are the one badly suffered by Terrorism
    Bomb blasts more then 700 in last 5 years in our towns, markets, public places and check posts and yet are the one labeled as terrorists ... what an irony

ammar26, Jul 29, 2010 IP
  7. babak44

babak44 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks ammar for link and your respond, it is promising for Muslims and the world I think but not sure he was a high rank cleric in Pakistan beside his base is in Canada as I search in wiki.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tahir-ul-Qadri

anyway I'm happy to see you and your opinion.

babak44, Jul 30, 2010 IP
  8. ammar26

ammar26 Member

Best Answers:

Tahir-ul-Qadri is known as Sheikh-ul-Islam in PAKISTAN and he is quite high rank. He is Pakistani and he runs many Islamic Education and Quran Teaching Centers. The person has an organization known as Minhaj-ul-Quran HeadQuarters in Pakistan and other sub offices all over the world. His base is in PAKISTAN

ammar26, Jul 30, 2010 IP
  9. babak44

babak44 Active Member

Best Answers:
    less know about Sunnis clergy and Pakistan high ranked Muftis but as I saw Tahir is an academic guy how work in western counties. anyway I hope you were right and hope Pakistani clergy hear his voice and agree with him.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatwa_on_Terrorism

as I see his fatwa excited western medias.

babak44, Jul 30, 2010 IP
  10. ammar26

ammar26 Member

Best Answers:

u asked for a fatwa and i showed it. There are many others also but seriously we people don't even have the time for all this and we even don't care that whether fatwas are given or not all just we know the ISLAM prohibits taking life of innocent people.
    Easy for everyone to have a debate and discussion whether an authenticated PAKISTANI Scholar has given a fatwa or not instead of observing that PAKISTAN ARMY has lost almost thousands men out their in field in front of them

ammar26, Jul 31, 2010 IP
  11. babak44

babak44 Active Member

Best Answers:
    yes you are right I asked it and you show me, thanks a lot, what else I have to tell?

just don't know how many clerics in Pakistan are in favor of Al-Qaida and Taliban and how much in Pakistani people and army, do you Know? appreciate if you lead me to know that? if you haven't time then forget it.
    thanks again.

babak44, Jul 31, 2010 IP
  12. ammar26

ammar26 Member

Best Answers:
    There are 2 TALIBANS Group

One is called TTP Tehreek Taliban Pakistan which purely funded by INDIANS to produce terrorism in PAKISTAN and people PAKISTAN are against it

Second is Afghan Taliban in Afghanistan fighting against Allied Forces and we have nothing to concern about them bcz they are harmless for PAKISTAN and they are not doing any thing to PAKISTAN so people of PAKISTAN believe they have nothing to do with Afghan Talibans

i can explain you better perspective if you come to chat bcz i dont use FORUMS much, i have visited all the areas of PAK AFGHAN borders also i know better then most of people

ammar26, Jul 31, 2010 IP
  13. ammar26

ammar26 Member

Best Answers:
    And there is no such thing as Al-Qaida
    US created Al-Qaida Virus in imagination to create lame excuse to attack Afghanistan nothing else
    Al-Qaida don't even exists
    There just few people who had lost their children and families in US bombardment and they are resisting now

ammar26, Jul 31, 2010 IP