1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to make youtube videos for tv series

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by softgen, Jul 27, 2010.

We know that youtube are not allow to upload any TV Series video. But I was searched into youtube that many users are his sites on any TV series like gossip girl, family guy, etc. So youtube are not give any permission the full video of TV series. But youtube give permission for advertising your TV series sites. So how to make an youtube videos for TV series sites? And then how to encourage them to view the full episodes if you visit my site?

Please mention youtube traffic method like proxy or anything else?

softgen, Jul 27, 2010 IP
  2. Joehema

Joehema Guest

Best Answers:
    You could upload funny clips form new episodes, then write in the description "Watch Showname Season ?, Episode ?, Episode Name FREE @ http://"

Upload a few short funny clips and you should see some traffic, youtube removes these clips after a while (sometimes) so use multiple accounts.

Or you could just take a screenshot of the episode and make a video, just add text bubble on the video saying "youtube won't allow me to upload this episode cause of copyrights, you can watch the full episode free simply by clicking the link in the description box". Tittle your video "Showname - Episode Name (Season ?/Episode ?)".

Hope this helps.

Joehema, Jul 27, 2010 IP
  3. softgen

softgen Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your response.

Many youtube users are doing the 2nd option. I am also want to do the 2nd option. So how to make this video? Means for make this video what I have to follow the step by step process? This type of video are not banned by youtube? If I make this video so i do not have to create multiple accounts?

softgen, Jul 27, 2010 IP
  4. adnairns

adnairns Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with the first poster, I think that that is a good way for you to get people to visit your site to watch the videos.

I have come across many videos like that on YouTube, and most of them have been on YouTube for quite a long time (the date they were posted was a while ago), and I've seen one with quite a lot of feedback and activity, and YouTube has not removed them. So I would think that it would be safe enough for you to do that without fear of getting your account suspended :)

adnairns, Jul 27, 2010 IP
  5. softgen

softgen Peon

Best Answers:
    I know that the first poster is good way but why first poster are suspended but not second poster? If in my video has quite a lot of feedback and activity so youtube has not removed them otherwise my video will be removed. So for this my video will be more attractive. But now I have no idea about movie editing. So for me 2nd poster is good. When I will be more familiar with video editing then obviously will try the first option.

softgen, Jul 28, 2010 IP