1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to choose Right Keyword for Adsense

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by lkboy4u, Jul 23, 2010.

I am a newbie to ad-sense & I want to know about good way to choose Right key word to my site. Still I am buying direct traffic & Many Nos. of Major Search Engines doesn't show my web on first page when I searching a exiting Keyword of My Website. Any Expert can help me Plz????

lkboy4u, Jul 23, 2010 IP
  2. Andershizzle

Andershizzle Member

Best Answers:
    Direct traffic won't help your search rankings, you need backlinks.

Andershizzle, Jul 23, 2010 IP
  3. niralimarwadi

niralimarwadi Peon

Best Answers:
    niralimarwadi, Jul 23, 2010 IP
  4. dmorrisonprofessional

dmorrisonprofessional Peon

Best Answers:
    Don't worry my friend, we were all newbies at some point in time. Hopefully I can give you some advice that'll help :). Well the main concern you've stated is finding a keyword. Heres a few steps to help you get listed in the search engine rankings.

1)Find a keyword related to your site that doesn't contain a lot of competition, but still has good traffic. I'd suggest using Google Adwords to help you with that. Remember, there will always be other sites looking for a keyword, its up to you to find your niche in the field youre operating in.

2)Once you've found the main keyword for your site, always focus on that keyword. Now- whenever you create a new page/article on your site, you'll want to find a keyword related to that article. Don't forget to place meta tags for every article you write in your HTML, so that way search engine ranking crawlers can better index your site

3) Keep on updating your site. Don't spam your site with keywords as that can potentially get you taken out of a search engine ranking index permanently. Instead, use the keywords sparingly in the content you create. Also, make sure you have atleast one keyword in the title of the article you write.

Hope that helps! and like Ive said to others on here, feel free to email me anytime. I get a lot of emails from fellow webmasters, so I can guarantee an answer within a day. :)

dmorrisonprofessional, Jul 23, 2010 IP
  5. lkboy4u

lkboy4u Peon

Best Answers:
    Many Many Thanks for Replying. I have this kind of question, Can I use dynamic words which generate from a database as a Keyword. because of I have a Web site which generating results based on user requests & IP Address. So How do I give a specific Keyword. It is a Map Serving web site & It can automatically direct viewer's country & then it display Map & sort of things related to that Country. So How do I specific a keyword ?

lkboy4u, Jul 24, 2010 IP
  6. dmorrisonprofessional

Best Answers:
    Hmmm well Im honestly not sure how to answer that question but Ill do the best I can. You said your site is a mapping site, so in this case probably the best thing you'd want to do is find a keyword related to the location of the users IP address. It would be very hard to specify a keyword if you get many user requests from different IPs with different requests. Do me a favor and send me an email or private message of the URL of your site, ill check it out and get back to you as soon as I can once I get the answer and some suggestions alright man.

dmorrisonprofessional, Jul 24, 2010 IP
  7. dmorrisonprofessional

Best Answers:
    Hmmm well Im honestly not sure how to answer that question but Ill do the best I can. You said your site is a mapping site, so in this case probably the best thing you'd want to do is find a keyword related to the location of the users IP address. It would be very hard to specify a keyword if you get many user requests from different IPs with different requests. Do me a favor and send me an email or private message of the URL of your site, ill check it out and get back to you as soon as I can once I get the answer and some suggestions alright man.

dmorrisonprofessional, Jul 24, 2010 IP
  8. Am I Tinman

Am I Tinman Peon

Best Answers:
    I can help, but never consider myself as an expert.

What is The right keyword (as to me)
    1) keywords that has a reasonable cpc. Usually I look at cpc of $2-$5.
    2) competition must be low. If you see the backlinks count are in high hundreds for each listing in page 1, I would give it a miss.
    3) Decent enough search a month. around 4-500
    4) Usually I look for product related keywords.

Well here you are, hope these help.

BTW buying traffic wouldn't land you in any position, so dont be surprise when you cant find you site. You need to do SEO in order to do so.

Am I Tinman, Jul 24, 2010 IP
  9. coolerchoice

coolerchoice Active Member

Best Answers:
    Also look at long tailed keywords instead of using [example] music on a music site use keyword phrases like where can i download music, music downloads,free music, etc etc think what people would search for and use as keywords but try not to use to many at once hope this helps

coolerchoice, Jul 24, 2010 IP
  10. iamomama

iamomama Member

Best Answers:
    It dependent on your experience. After a long time work, U will find out what keyword is important to you.

iamomama, Jul 24, 2010 IP
  11. lkboy4u

lkboy4u Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes I Agree with you Mr. iamomama. But my question is Can I use dynamic words which generate from a database as a Keyword. because of I have a Web site which generating results based on user requests & IP Address...???

lkboy4u, Jul 24, 2010 IP