1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[Official] MegaShare.com Earn 70% of revenue from file sharing Affiliate

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by wajid_pk, Jul 22, 2010.

I'd like to introduce you to an enormous, trusted file hosting service, started in 2004
    http://megashare.com

At Megashare if you share you can earn more money than with any other affiliate system, it’s simple. And there are no country restrictions:

• You can start earning more than eBay power sellers without laying out a cent
    • Payments of $xxx's are sent out each month to our Megashare Affiliates. SEE BELOW PAYPAL PAYMENTS FOR PROOF
    • So do you want to earn $xxx's having fun by posting content for other people to download?
    • If you do the benefits to you of being in our Affiliate programme are immediate and obvious
    • You don't even need to buy a Premium account to start raking the cash in on Megashare.

So how does it work ?

• Megashare pays you 70% of all revenue you generate as a result of your files being downloaded in any country.
    • Share in US and UK forums, blogs and social networks and your payments will be much, much higher!
    • Megashare keeps 30% of the advertising revenue your downloads generate
    • We pay monthly...!!!
    • How do i start..? Easy as 1 2 3 - Use the form here: http://www.megashare.com/affiliate.php to sign up for an Affiliate account. Upload your files. Share the links in your favorite places and get paid for every single download!
    • We pay 20% of any premium membership signups that your downloads generate
    • Megashare is the ONLY affiliate system on the web with no country restrictions!
    • Fantastic monthly cash bonuses to our top Affiliates!
    • Free user downloads are counted without limitations
    • ALL FILES ARE COUNTED, NO MINIMUM SIZE
    • 70% OF ALL REVENUES BASED ON YOUR TRAFFIC (US, UK, EU PAY BEST)
    • We payout $10 for any new affiliate you refer to us, once that new
      affiliate has generated 20,000 downloads
    • Minimum Payout for downloads is $20
    • We pay you 5% of all referrer revenue without affecting the new affiliate's revenue. Build your own big business with this unique benefit!

Give us a try and you won't be disappointed!

Register Here

Thank you for your attention!

View attachment 42275

View attachment 42276

wajid_pk, Jul 22, 2010 IP
  2. sah

sah Peon

Best Answers:
    I tempt to try this host but please tell me first, do you use CPA on download page? Is it a user (free user) need to complete an offer/survey first before he/she can download a file?

sah, Jul 22, 2010 IP
  3. wajid_pk

wajid_pk Peon

Best Answers:
    No you do not need to complete a survey to download the file
    We offer 3 Types of download
    Free
    Premium Free (Limited time)
    Premium

to get Premium Free account requires survey but you can get it without completing a survey by getting it through this link
    http://www.megashare.com/free_account_hidden.php

And to download a file with all 3 type of accounts you do not need to complete survey

4. aint.it.johnny

aint.it.johnny Peon

Best Answers:
    wajid_pk, yup I read about your skype availibility but I haven't had the time to pick up on your offer. In addtion I use skype soo seldomly that by the time I wanna use it I've either forgotten my ID, my pass or both ;-). Anyhow following your payout proofs I have to ask you - is it a rule at megshare to pay the commision almost 3 weeks after the month they have been generated. Because in addition to the missing earning's statistic that would be another big bummer :-(.

aint.it.johnny, Jul 22, 2010 IP
    wajid_pk likes this.
  5. sah

sah Peon

Best Answers:
    so what is the rate of 1000 downloads? hotfile gives max $15/1000dl and fileserve $25/1000dl.
    let say I get average 1000 downloads everyday, so how much I could get?

and one more thing, why don't you share your latest payout (May & June).

sah, Jul 22, 2010 IP
  6. wajid_pk

wajid_pk Peon

Best Answers:
    Net 15 Days
    your money earned in February (Month) will be paid in the Mid of March

we share 70% of the revenue generated by your downloads so i can not declare confirmed but as an experience there are between 20 to 30 $ per 1000 downloads
    to get latest sent payment screen shots i need to request Finance department sure i will

7. kanenite

kanenite Peon

Best Answers:
    If a user download my file and he does not complete the download , will i still get the 70% revenue or not?

or it is a must for a visitor to completely download a file before i can get get the 70% revenue generated?

kanenite, Jul 22, 2010 IP
  8. gargamail

gargamail Peon

Best Answers:
    You offer free premium account
    what it will be ur benefice

gargamail, Jul 22, 2010 IP
  9. wajid_pk

wajid_pk Peon

Best Answers:
    you ll not get paid for your incomplete download
    This is a limited time offer soon we are going to announce some other great offers too

10. MarbleHost.com

MarbleHost.com Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Hello,

just a quick note - the affiliate page doesn't work with adblock. Maybe you should change the format a little?

MarbleHost.com, Jul 22, 2010 IP
  11. seoshashank

seoshashank Peon

Best Answers:
    I have used it last year, you need to register as a premium member. Unfortunately the support is bad, statistics are bad, you will never know how many unique downloads for a single file. I had to manual ask the admin on the total number of unique downloads. There are better pay per download programs available on net. This is my opinion.

seoshashank, Jul 22, 2010 IP
  12. aint.it.johnny

aint.it.johnny Peon

Best Answers:
    So did you get payed than? And talking about lousy sopport: Last week I wrote 'em an email and guess what haven't heard of them ever since.

@MarbleHost.com The point is that one get 70% of the ad revenue.... so no ads no cash ;-).

Basically the affilitat section looks like this:

[​IMG]

It's just a summary of the downloads with the most basic information.

aint.it.johnny, Jul 22, 2010 IP
  13. sah

sah Peon

Best Answers:
    very professional :rolleyes:

so support is slow then, this is a big NO for affiliate to work with.
    hmm...at least hotfile always respond my email usually within 24 hours.

from the picture, I see that they count unique downloads (1 IP per day?). this is not good. at least fileserve counts every file as unique download (1 file per IP per day is counted). I think better stick with these two filehosts.:)

sah, Jul 22, 2010 IP
  14. kanenite

kanenite Peon

Best Answers:
    I got replied by them a few days ago , you just need to wait longer.

They give you 70% revenue generated by your downloads , so there is no actual statistic can be shown for your earning as they can be vary depending on where your visitors
    coming from. As they said before , visitors from us , uk and eu pay best.

kanenite, Jul 22, 2010 IP
  15. wajid_pk

wajid_pk Peon

Best Answers:
    we have tested twice please provide more details we ll happy to resolve this

Please read the Post # 3
    Please look into my signature i stated a lot that 12 to 14 hours a day i am available to assist you including Saturday and Sunday
    when you logged in go to http://www.megashare.com/profile.php or just click on your user name that ll redirect you to your static page that stats how many downloads
    the thing can not be viewed under your profile tab is Earnings it is because we share revenue from both Downlands and Ads

We count every file downloaded same file downloaded twice from a single visitor ll be counted one, two different files downloaded from same person counted 2

to get quick response use contact us page so your message ll be delivered to relevant department when you chose a category under "choose subject" tab of contact us form

its is very strange to me what i am seeing in above picture
    to me it is
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 23, 2010
    wajid_pk, Jul 23, 2010 IP
  16. kanenite

kanenite Peon

Best Answers:
    @ Wajid_pk :

i got the same statistic as picture above you posted with the premium account registered through this link :

http://www.megashare.com/free_account_hidden.php
    Code (markup):
    but not for the account registered through this link : [ same as the picture posted by aint.it.johnny ]

http://www.megashare.com/affiliate.php
    Code (markup):
    so i'm wondering if premium account registered through above link is qualified for affiliates program.

kanenite, Jul 23, 2010 IP
  17. aint.it.johnny

aint.it.johnny Peon

Best Answers:
    Gotta agree every serious OCH sends an reply within 48 h. Even the not soo serious hosts like uploading.com reply within this period. From what I read I figure the questions are mostly the same and there the answers should be likewise ;-). THis would even make things easier for you wajid_pk as sales rep since you could focus other things.

Anyhow since we have established that there is no stat in $, and the uploader will receive the cash net 15 - I do have some questions regarding the counting. you said 1 IP per file but as I have understand max 2 countings form 1 IP for the file as such. E.g. example.rar get 1 point per IP but dowloading 1.rar,2.rar.......6.rar equals 2 points? Then do we as affiliats get counts form premium downloaders - I mean it's nice that you hand out free premiums but it aint so nice for the uploaders if we don't participate.

In my experience with the handfull files I've uploaded at megashare the ratio 3042 to 778 seems very high. Even more since the based on the assumption that people would downlod the same file multiple times. So it's a bit confusing.

@sah well it depends if the per file payout is resonable I really don't car that much. because if one get for instance a per file of 1,5-2 ct a day per ip (15$-20$ @1000)but another host that pays penuts and has tiers and what not and I need a buttload of downloaders and large files I'd take the 1ip a day host in a second ;-).

Thanks in advance for enlightening us ;-)

aint.it.johnny, Jul 23, 2010 IP
  18. kanenite

kanenite Peon

Best Answers:
    I tested download my own file to test the "bulk" and "unique" downloads statistic.

I download example.rar 1 time completely

and the download statistic show as :

1 unique downloads
    9 bulk downloads

i tested second file example2.rar and it seems the statistic show :

2 unique downloads
    15 bulk downloads

it seems unique downloads is the real amount of downloads you get , and bulk downloads depends on some factor maybe file size etc.

kanenite, Jul 23, 2010 IP
  19. aint.it.johnny

aint.it.johnny Peon

Best Answers:
    *lol* got curious by what kanenite said and grabbed a calculator and added all numbers from the listing and compared the number with bulk and unique. Well all 3 numbers are different :-D. Anyhow can't wait to hear what Wajid_pk has to contribute to our questions.

aint.it.johnny, Jul 23, 2010 IP
  20. wajid_pk

wajid_pk Peon

Best Answers:
    @aint.it.johnny it was new ting to me too as you stated above in screen shot thats why i am responding back late it is due to i always used premium account
    how ever
    check by your own self.
    We share revenue of Ads and Downloads Bulk Download is something related to Ads (i think) and unique downloads are your unique downloads.

i sent a request to our Design and management team to remove "If You Want, you can"LOGOUT and also about BulkDownloads

Last edited: Jul 23, 2010
    wajid_pk, Jul 23, 2010 IP