1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Shocking testimonies reveal abductions, beatings & torture by Israeli soldiers

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by gauharjk, Jul 18, 2010.

1. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Another one of the kids that these cowards hide behind while lobbing bombs at other innocents. What a shame. Its just disgusting.

[​IMG]

Mia, Jul 20, 2010 IP
  2. NazStory

NazStory Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I didn't agree to that but not to yours either.. Cuz I think none of these should be comparable. once a person is dead, its dead - Its brutal no matter how a person was killed with knife, gas, shotgun or wateva.-

THE WORLD is EVIL It was evil when Hitler kills the Jews and it is evil when the Jews are killing the Palestinians. And that seems to be the problem here; if these Jewish people stop killing, there won't be any terrorist act. Because the bombings you see today, are as the protests to what Israel is doing today.

Terrorists are stupid for the terrorist acts; but having to choose between Scylla and Charybdis; these people don't have choices.

This is why nobody could have a clue what's going on in this world, Politicians LIE. - and lets not be them, Let's prove them that we are better people, even the blackhat webmasters are better then all of 'em. Politicians can go F themselves-

NazStory, Jul 20, 2010 IP
  3. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Hitler rounded up Jews and exterminated them. Why? No one is really quite sure, but history has been doing it for all eternity.

Jews don't round up Palestinians and exterminate them. There's a clear difference.

What is evil is that a sad group of Islamic nutjobs lob bombs and rockets at Jews all day long, all the while using Palestinian children as their shields.

That NazStory is EVIL!

Mia, Jul 20, 2010 IP
  4. alexispetrov

alexispetrov Peon

Best Answers:
    If the Jews stopped killing? Last I checked Muslims were killing other Muslims - in fact, Muslims kill more Muslims than ANYONE else. ANYONE else. That includes the Jews.

My objection was that the OP effectively claimed this was a greater atrocity than the Holocaust - which I found insane. It just had to be pointed out that they guy was not being rational - or if he thought he was then he should justify his position. (That is what these forums are for.)

Lastly, Mia is right regarding using children as shields. It's sickening. You are wrong about "if the Jews stopped killing there'd be no more terrorists" - the crazy, stupid mother fuckers blow themselves up to kill other Muslims, Australians, the English and Americans. It is not the Jews who need to stop - it is the Muslims.

alexispetrov, Jul 20, 2010 IP
  5. NazStory

Best Answers:
    are you a politician? sorry if I offended you-

HA HA...
    Back many years ago... they said:
    "Germans don't round up Jews and exterminate them..."

...they didn't have a clue-

6. fastreplies

fastreplies Banned

Best Answers:
    Man you should stop eating your own poop.

Let me ask you something. What will you do if rock had break the window in your house
    and glass injured your wife and child and you know it was thrown by your neighbor?

I would guess you would go to your neighbor and ask him to stop doing that.
    But what if he pull his gun and start threaten you and your family and you have gun to defend
    your family and yourself, will you use it or you will let him to destroy all of you?

:rolleyes:

fastreplies

fastreplies, Jul 20, 2010 IP
  7. NazStory

Best Answers:
    the F are you on about man? Are you on poops? really, you should stop sniffin poops.

..by the way your neighbor is crazy-

8. fastreplies

fastreplies Banned

Best Answers:
    I have asked you question but if your fucking brains aren't capable to give coherent answer,
    then why don't you go and fuck yourself with your little prick or better yet stuff it in your
    mouth and make sure you choke on it.

[​IMG]

fastreplies

fastreplies, Jul 20, 2010 IP
  9. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    We did have a clue. We just chose the look the other way. Like I said, people have been persecuting Jews since the beginning of time.

And btw, Germans were NEVER rounding up Jews and exterminating them. Nazi's were.

Mia, Jul 20, 2010 IP
  10. NazStory

Best Answers:
    stop buying PLR articles dude, these are false statements.

11. bfebrian

bfebrian Peon

Best Answers:
    no they not. they just bomb the whole building and killed everyone on it.

so did the Christian, christian kill more christian than any other religions .

because Muslim kill more muslim than jews, that doesn't make it right for jews to kill muslim.

if "the muslim" have dinner in their own house with their family and children, when the bomb hit the building, while the israel know very well that there are children inside, but they still bomb the building anyway, and they will say that "the muslim" using their own children as shields.
    it's sickening.

bfebrian, Jul 20, 2010 IP
  12. Darpie

Darpie Peon

Best Answers:
    You evidently have no idea about the history of this conflict or any knowledge of Islamic terrorism. Please stop posting.

Darpie, Jul 20, 2010 IP
  13. alexispetrov

alexispetrov Peon

Best Answers:
    bfebrian - I am not referring to children inside homes. I'm referring to children who are used as shields, as "soldiers" and as bombs.

[​IMG]

I didn't say it was right for anyone to kill anyone, I only debunked the ludicrous notion that terrorists would disappear if Jews stopped killing - they wouldn't - and this is because Muslims would still be killing non Muslims AND other Muslims.

Terrorists wont die until we blow the fuck out of everyone who wants to destroy Israel and the West - when that happens then and only then will there be no more terrorists.

alexispetrov, Jul 21, 2010 IP
  14. Darpie

Darpie Peon

Best Answers:
    Darpie, Jul 21, 2010 IP
  15. NazStory

Best Answers:
    the Title is misleading 'Israel "transfers" not gives money-

NazStory, Jul 21, 2010 IP
  16. fastreplies

fastreplies Banned

Best Answers:
    It just shows how dumb you really are
    Israel gifted Gaza, Bank made "transfer"

Can you see the difference?
    Nah, I don't think so.

fastreplies

fastreplies, Jul 21, 2010 IP
  17. NazStory

Best Answers:
    First of all, its the 'TERRORISTS' who kill Muslims and other people. Some of the insiders of 9/11 aren't Muslims, so to define them 'TERRORISTS'-
    Second, there wouldn't have been 'children shields' if there was no war at the first place. ISRAEL attacked GAZA here, its not the other way around...
    Nobody is trying to destroy Israel and the west, THEY attack the East. Take a look at the history book, weapon of mass destruction, and now this...
    If the East was planning over to take over the West, they could do it right now..

BUT sadly the WEST has been dropping the "ah, the east people are making some weapons to kill us, lets kill them first" bomb..

right. Just about a month ago they rejected the funds for GAZA from Malaysia, Indonesia and other participated countries
    and now you're telling me they just "give" $25 million dollars to Gaza Banks...

its like that story of your neighbor you told me yesterday. They attack you and later give you a million dollar.
    Who doesn't want to be attacked?

This will be my last post before I unsubscribe to this thread..
    The problem here is, there are always going to be two sides of the story... I'd hope that whatever you guys been telling me is right, 'cuz otherwise its true that the world is plain evil-

NazStory, Jul 21, 2010 IP
  18. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    It's ISLAMIC, not MUSLIM. And the terrorists on the flights on 9/11 were "ISLAMIC". Who said "Muslim"?

I did not realize there was a war. Gaza IS Israel both historically and geographically. To be fair, let's go back in history a little farther than WWII.

Mia, Jul 21, 2010 IP
  19. fastreplies

fastreplies Banned

Best Answers:
    Wow, you are dumb fuck after all.

Let me remind you what happened in 1967.
    Your brothers had attack Israel and in 6 days got their asses kicked and not other way around.
    Your brothers lost the War and territories in fair and square fight and Israel as a Victor entitled
    to keep whatever it wants. This call spoils of the War. Your brothers can’t accept that and
    continue the War they have already lost. So, go ahead and tell them that.
    Because you never know and they may listen to what Political imbecile like you have to say.

Who left this guy cage door open?

Well, one more proof that you’ll be better off eating your own poop to get smarter.
    The story I told you about your brothers who are shooting rockets at Israel, whereas Israel
    is doing everything that is necessary to protect it people and homeland.

Take my advise:
    leave politics before it's too late or you will have permanent place in "DP's Book of Bozos"

fastreplies

fastreplies, Jul 21, 2010 IP
  20. alexispetrov

alexispetrov Peon

Best Answers:
    NazStory - I'm going to tell you EXACTLY what is coming. You will disagree - then in 10 odd years you'll think I'm a prophet. So listen close, and remember this for the future; because I am going to tell you EXACTLY what is going to happen in the next decade.

- The Muslims will wage all out war on Israel
    - The Muslims will destroy Israel, but not the Jews.
    - The West reacts. Ass kicking ensues. It aint enough - they're breeding out of control like vermin.
    - Large portions of the West are lost to suicide bombing mother fuckers who need a stick of dynamite up the ass.
    - China, predominantly Christian, reacts. Oh shit!
    - Every "Muslim State" (More, by 2020) are wiped off the god damned map!

It is what will happen - and do you know why? Islam is made to expand! Kill the fucking Jews, the infidels! You'll get some tight ass virgin goats to fuck in the afterlife! Do it!

Fucking insane, man.

To become a JEW takes YEARS of dedication.
    To become a Muslim takes all of 5 seconds. (Literally, it takes less than 20 minutes.)

Jews aren't looking to recruit - that's why no one hates them. They don't push their laws on anyone else, they take who is worthy. End of.

I don't give a fuck who kills Muslims while Muslims are exterminating each other - all it proves is that they will kill anyone who doesn't believe exactly the same BS they do.

Different branches of Islam killing other branches and shit - it's a god damn joke!

Take a step back. Do you want that where you live? Really? You want to get stoned to death for sex with a long term partner? Hanged for being anything less than straight?

You might see me in a bad light; but I don't give a fuck.

I will keep my freedom in sexuality, my right to drink - my right to make love to a long term partner - you keep the rock throwers and "Hey let's explode people who disagree on minute details of the Qu'ran! Hurah! We're mother fucking pussies, who blow up kids!" in your country.

Fucking hell. It isn't about Israel and Gaza - it's about a bunch of people who want to wipe out anyone who wont kiss Allah's ass. Fuck them.

alexispetrov, Jul 21, 2010 IP