1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Shocking testimonies reveal abductions, beatings & torture by Israeli soldiers

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by gauharjk, Jul 18, 2010.

Our reign of terror, by the Israeli army

In shocking testimonies that reveal abductions, beatings and torture, Israeli soldiers confess the horror they have visited on Hebron
    Source: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...ign-of-terror-by-the-israeli-army-811769.html

Harassing and torturing children
    What pathetic criminals and terrorists these israeli soldiers are. :(

gauharjk, Jul 18, 2010 IP
  2. fastreplies

fastreplies Banned

Best Answers:
    I see lyrics but where is the music score? If you add some music to your piece above, you will have chance
    to put on Broadway production and get rich.

Only people like you who have no idea about Israeli Military system will believe in fairytale like the one your “source”
    is trying to sell to people with chicken’s brain size. If solders did what article claims, then there is no statue of limitation
    for military crimes and they all would be serving in prison.

So, go ahead write the music and lets watch Islamic Propaganda show curtsy of Palestinian Terrorist Organizations known as PTO.

:rolleyes:

fastreplies

Last edited: Jul 18, 2010
    fastreplies, Jul 18, 2010 IP
  3. gauharjk

gauharjk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    @fastreplies

See ex-israeli soldier Yehuda Shaul's organization, Shovrim Shtika (Breaking the Silence) - http://www.shovrimshtika.org/index_e.asp

Sadly, fox news does not tell you the true story of what goes on in Palestine. For that, you have to depend on the people who actually live there and bear the brunt of this brutal apartheid occupation.

4. fastreplies

fastreplies Banned

Best Answers:
    Again there always will be people on friendly side who may have grievances and God is our witness
    Israel has abundance of such but saying something and having proof are two totally different things.
    If Israeli Army had any evidence that what these solders are claiming is true, they would be thrown
    in jail in no time.

Let me remind you that Israeli Army is THE MOST disciplined army in a World and that soldiers spend
    more time in sensitivity classes than they are learning how to shoot guns.

:)

fastreplies

Last edited: Jul 18, 2010
    fastreplies, Jul 18, 2010 IP
  5. gauharjk

gauharjk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    israeli army is a brutal occupying force, not a defensive force. Israel has over the decades still not declared its borders. Settlements have taken more than 50% of West Bank and the apartheid wall you call a fence runs through many Palestinians towns and villages, through fertile fields, separating Palestinians from their water sources, separating children from their schools, separating elderly from medical care. This is the most brutal, immoral and disgusting occupation ever.

6. alexispetrov

alexispetrov Peon

Best Answers:
    Good post fastreplies - indeed, the Israeli army is the best army in the world for many reasons. (I'm not disrespecting the US army mind you, or the Australian one, of course - they are a close second but Israel is truly spectacular.)

As you said, if this were true, any of it - they'd be in jail.

I'm sorry - have 6 million Palestinians been gassed to death?

alexispetrov, Jul 18, 2010 IP
  7. Darpie

Darpie Peon

Best Answers:
    Darpie, Jul 19, 2010 IP
  8. bfebrian

bfebrian Peon

Best Answers:
    is not that shocking, we, I already knew that for a long times.
    people already knew, but they look the other way around.

bfebrian, Jul 19, 2010 IP
  9. Darpie

Darpie Peon

Best Answers:
    360 degrees.

Darpie, Jul 19, 2010 IP
  10. fastreplies

fastreplies Banned

Best Answers:
    Have you noticed how they are changing the subject when pined to the wall?

Wall-----------------------------------------------------------------Wall

@gauharjk

How come even your PTO brothers keep quiet? I wonder why?

;)

fastreplies

fastreplies, Jul 19, 2010 IP
  11. alexispetrov

alexispetrov Peon

Best Answers:
    I have noticed that - but frankly I am still more perplexed as to why this would be worse than 6 million dead.

gauharjk - why is it, exactly?

alexispetrov, Jul 19, 2010 IP
  12. gauharjk

gauharjk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Alex, Did you even read the ex-soldier's website? Did you mind reading the article on The Independent? - http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...ign-of-terror-by-the-israeli-army-811769.html

I know you don't care for justice or peace. Palestinians have suffered this brutal occupation for 60 years now because they are weaker. They didn't kill those 6 million that you keep on bringing up. But they continue to suffer this pain and humiliation.

gauharjk, Jul 19, 2010 IP
  13. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    What is this "brutal occupation" you keep talking about? Aren't Palestinians from Jordan and Syria? If anyone is "occupying" anyone, its Muslims in a Christian and Jewish land (that includes the entire middle east).

Mia, Jul 19, 2010 IP
  14. fastreplies

fastreplies Banned

Best Answers:
    Shame on you Jeremy

What are you trying to do, make him study M.E. history and to find
    that Palestinians never own anything including their own land?

:D

fastreplies

fastreplies, Jul 19, 2010 IP
  15. alexispetrov

alexispetrov Peon

Best Answers:
    You are confused about the question. Let me ask it again - try to keep up;
    You said:
    And I asked you how exactly this is WORSE than Hitler's occupation? Are you just saying it is worse because you don't like Jews? Or what? Because just because you dislike a victim that doesn't make the crime any worse. Or does it?

You said you know I don't care for justice or peace - you're wrong.
    You called me Alex - not my name.

Take some time to read before posting nonsensical crap that ignores all questions directed at you.

alexispetrov, Jul 20, 2010 IP
  16. gauharjk

gauharjk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Its the same as Nazi occupation of Europe. Jews were victims then, but now they are the aggressors. West Bank and Gaza are no less than concentration camps. Palestinians are being killed, harassed, starved everyday.

[​IMG]

Here is the city of Qalqilya, one of the many cities and towns which has been completely encircled by the apartheid wall. Beyond these walls are racist "Jews-only" roads for settlers.
    [​IMG]

In December 2008, they had attacked Gaza and killed 1400 people. Even after that many israeli soldiers came forward and confessed to observing war crimes being committed.
    [​IMG]

Source: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/8149464.stm

Alexis, if you have a conscience, you'll know...

[​IMG]

gauharjk, Jul 20, 2010 IP
  17. alexispetrov

alexispetrov Peon

Best Answers:
    OK - so now it is the same?

Why then would you initially state that this was the worst occupation of all time?

I see your pictures of dead/injured people - but I've also seen these of Israelis and from what I count, the number of dead Palestinians is still nowhere near 6 million.

I'm sure you're going for something with the pics, but really - we see pictures constantly of victims of suicide bombing victims, kids blown up, hanged gays and of course victims of stonings and beheadings. Therefore, these pictures do not have the impact they once did. (Maybe if Muslims stopped committing such atrocities against other Muslims there might be more sympathy?)

18. NazStory

NazStory Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Palestinians did not put those Jews in the Gas Chamber, Hitler did.
    and Jews really need to get a life. Its been years since WWII, get over it, get a life and stop attacking other people.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2010
    NazStory, Jul 20, 2010 IP
  19. alexispetrov

alexispetrov Peon

Best Answers:
    First up: I didn't say that Palestinians did it. Jesus Christ! Can no one here read? My point was that the OP said it was the worst and most brutal occupation of all time - however until 6 million Palestinians have been gassed to death, I disagree. My question to him was how was it comparable.

Fuck man. READ. It isn't hard and takes all of two minutes to get the point and make a counter point as oppose to 20 seconds to skim something then look like an idiot because you've completely failed to grasp the point you are supposedly disagreeing with to being with. /facepalm

Once more, in case you're just skimming again: I did not say the Palestinians had anything to do with Hitler. The OP said this was the worst occupation of all time and the most brutal - I said "What about Hitler's occupation?" Get it straight.

As to Jews getting a life and your wording of it, as you were talking to me (based on my quote) - I'm not a Jew. I'm simply saying that it isn't really accurate to try to make this out to be the "worst occupation of all time". >.<' (You know, because it's not - and all that.)

20. masterrio

masterrio Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    its sad and sick to hear such crimes in modern world :(

but we have to remember the fact, there is every chance for the reports to be doctored - u can look at the example of Indian kashmir, here more than 50% of the human rights violations allegations are false - they are doctored by the separatists

its sad but its the fact we have to live by side in our modern life, the only way to overcome such an problem is by mere co-operation and improving the ties. Its a well known fact - the goons at both ends wouldn't encourage for such talks, but we have to sit together and make little compromises from both ends for a stable and peaceful world.

peace!!!

masterrio, Jul 20, 2010 IP