1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How Much Will You Pay for 100,000 Unique Backlinks?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by cmorley, Jul 17, 2010.

1. splavik

splavik Active Member

Best Answers:
    i'd be interested to see what you come up with - i'd even risk doing this for one of my sites where there is a lot of potential.
    With that said - i think you put up a number not everyone is comfortable with. especially if you do end up asking even 50,000$ for a service like this - no one will buy unless they seen real proof.

what i'd do is

1) i'd offer a few packages with smaller amounts
    2) 1 free campaign to prove it works - i'm sure people like me if they see this working and bringing in revenue be it from ads or product sales would dish out crazy $ to get more campaigns going :)

Good luck with your product.

splavik, Jul 19, 2010 IP
  2. cmorley

cmorley Peon

Best Answers:
    Not trying to change Google's algorithm but was only wondering what would happen if you get large amount of backlinks in a short period of time (lets say within 15 days).

Agree there are no short cuts. That is not the intension as well. I am not thinking about a script. I am thinking about you and me and others!!!

If they are all legit why would they blacklist you??? Plus the sites that are going to link doesn't like 100 sites all at once...

Not going to happen overnight but over a couple of weeks BUT I am confident what I am thinking, it will happen.

cmorley, Jul 19, 2010 IP
  3. KyserSoze

KyserSoze Member

Best Answers:
    Why do people automatically think that 100,000 backlinks is such a great thing? What type of backlinks are we talking about here? Google would catch on quick to someone having 100K backlinks within a matter of days. It cannot possibly be 100,000 quality backlinks that's for sure. I rather get 100 high PR quality natural links and not take the chance of getting blacklisted by Google for trying to bulk link my site. Just my opinion, mean no disrespsect.

KyserSoze, Jul 19, 2010 IP
  4. sushie

sushie Peon

Best Answers:
    0$ if the backlinks are very low quality from low quality websites and bainting websites.
    100.000 backlinks in a really short period will get you blacklisted by Google, i don't want to spend money to be blacklisted.

sushie, Jul 19, 2010 IP
  5. MarTh-

MarTh- Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Search engines would punish that many backlinks for page rankings. It might be good for traffic however. If 100,000 backlinks on websites that have nofollow, no traffic and wrong niche these are not so useful

MarTh-, Jul 19, 2010 IP
  6. mash240

mash240 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Completely depends on link quality, but with such a high number you would have thought quality wouldnt be great. If they were, then for 100,000 you would be paying an awful lot!

mash240, Jul 19, 2010 IP
  7. cmorley

cmorley Peon

Best Answers:
    Why are a few of you so caught up in status quo??? Why can't we developers/marketers evolve together to make change? Work together to make something happen for all of us? Why can't we work together to achieve all of our dreams to be successful?

So if your argument is right, can I take a competitor's website and send it through this system and get Google to punish them? I guess not... just wondering...

Last edited: Jul 19, 2010
    cmorley, Jul 19, 2010 IP
  8. speakeasy602

speakeasy602 Active Member

Best Answers:
    This thread is dumb.

speakeasy602, Jul 19, 2010 IP
  9. seiter101

seiter101 Peon

Best Answers:
    It is quality not quantity when it comes to google.

seiter101, Jul 19, 2010 IP
  10. web_matrix

web_matrix Peon

Best Answers:
    Pl let me know when you are done, i'll ready to pay $150 if at least work for 70%.

web_matrix, Jul 20, 2010 IP
  11. Syed Bilal

Syed Bilal Peon

Best Answers:
    Best of Luck bro...,

this is a little huge project and if there is a dividing system and relevant segregation. it may work.

Divide and rule

Syed Bilal, Jul 20, 2010 IP
  12. paid-surveys

paid-surveys Member

Best Answers:
    i think it`s too much links and you should build it fast. from teh costumer point of view he will have to spread those links on a year or few months so i think it is better to charge member fee and not one time payment.

paid-surveys, Jul 20, 2010 IP
  13. cmorley

cmorley Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes but it can be mixed. Low quality and irrelevant links won't hurt you. In fact it could send you traffic. I never say no to a free link from any site other than adult and gambling.

Will do. It should work but we will talk in detail when I have the system in place.

I will get to this point at the bottom...

It won't happen overnight. In fact, it will take a few weeks and you get to choose the speed at which you want it to happen... You could accept or deny a link...

-------------

Divide and Conquer... Finally someone is talking... Now let's talk a little more about this... Syed Bilal is adding value to this thread and almost thinking alike... If everyone wants to make money and rule the internet, then why not work together? Divide the work and share the benefits? All of the participants will be a winner and the overhead cost will be very low for high results. More to come as we engage in this discussion... I don't want to give it all away...

cmorley, Jul 20, 2010 IP
  14. miksy123

miksy123 Peon

Best Answers:
    Who wants to buy 100,000 article backlinks for $1000,000? :)

miksy123, Jul 20, 2010 IP
  15. contentboss

contentboss Peon

Best Answers:
    I think he means from unique domains or IPs.

and the poster who mentioned about 100k in a day attracting Google's wrath is right - it needs to look natural. Even a mega viral explosion of interest in a site follows a statistical growth curve, whether the explosion takes a week or a year.

contentboss, Jul 21, 2010 IP
  16. gvannorman

gvannorman Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The OP is talking way too many backlinks for it to happen overnight. I use social bookmarking and article submission and I can get 500 in one day. But 100K...just doesn't seem possible.

gvannorman, Jul 21, 2010 IP
  17. angryeve

angryeve Peon

Best Answers:
    Hmmm... that too many backlinks especially if done in such a short period of time could be really risky for the site owner. Plus, like others have mentioned, prices usually depends on the quality of the links.

angryeve, Jul 21, 2010 IP
  18. mokimofiki

mokimofiki Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Quality of the links is important but to set the record straight as far as Google blacklisting a site for mass link building it would make no sense. If massive amounts of back links caused Google to punish you then everyone would use xrumor and other programs like it to destroy competition. This being said I wouldn;t be surprised if Google would give a lower value to back links that it notices in bulk but no negative effect.

mokimofiki, Jul 22, 2010 IP
  19. Colossal

Colossal Peon

Best Answers:
    depends on quality, ip diversity and longevity

and since it's unnatural, it's not white hat, gray at best

link velocity would tell google that it's unnatural

depending on whether you're coming up with a service or product, that's going to be really important to simulate natural growth

PM me for discussion if you wish

Colossal, Jul 22, 2010 IP
  20. StealthBravo

StealthBravo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Let me know

StealthBravo, Jul 22, 2010 IP