1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

20 Articles a Day'll Make the Bills go Away

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by ExpertForumGuy, Feb 10, 2010.

1. soundingloud

soundingloud Peon

Best Answers:
    maan... great 20 articles... a day.. keep it up !

soundingloud, Apr 14, 2010 IP
  2. Jackie Cris

Jackie Cris Peon

Best Answers:
    I only use a spinner to generate at least 20 articles a day. Easyarticlespinner.net does the work for me. But if you are saying you can do unique articles all in a day then I am impressed! You are doing a good, good, job!

Jackie Cris, Apr 14, 2010 IP
  3. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    Do people even read the thread before posting?

dlm, Apr 15, 2010 IP
  4. J1218

J1218 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Nobody ever seems to read threads around here. They read the title and make a post that half the time doesn't make sense to what's going on in the thread....

If anyone actually read through some of this, you would see that even the thread starter has declared that this is dead...

There, now everyone stop commenting in this thread already.

I'm sure it'll be about another hour at the most when I see an email saying "Someone has replied to the 20 articles a day thread" though and sure enough it's going to say something like "WOW 20 articles a day?!?! Keep it up!!!"

J1218, Apr 15, 2010 IP
  5. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    In reality writing 20 articles can make you quite a bit of cash but that doesn't mean that just by submitting them to various directories you'll make a killing.

I'd go about writing 5 unique/quality articles and having them ranked for certain long-tails instead of churning up articles that get no more than 20 eye balls on them in their life time.

You'd be lucky in one month -- 20 articles a day x 30 days = 600 articles ... You'd be lucky to see one or two indexed and getting a little more traffic.

I'm not saying this won't make you money ... on average I earn $10,000 roughly in a 600 articles campaign. However I do promote the hell out of them including pinging them to several RSS agregators and all those goodies.

-- That money doesn't come all suddenly. I'm talking several months after all the articles have been published and promoted.

Conclusion: You need to get as many eyeballs on your articles as possible and the only way to do that is to promote them individually.

Al.

evelinawilliams007, Apr 15, 2010 IP
  6. imranamen6

imranamen6 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I think think the thread starter is not going to reply this for several months until he gets some good traffic on the articles he wrote.

imranamen6, Apr 16, 2010 IP
  7. ExpertForumGuy

ExpertForumGuy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    * moderators, please close the thread! :)

ExpertForumGuy, Apr 16, 2010 IP
  8. rickmci

rickmci Active Member

Best Answers:
    I totally agree. The only articles I have turned into sales is articles I have promoted in one way or another. I would also go far as to say. Even good articles without promotion will end up in no mans land on the internet lost forever... Any articles without link backs is doomed......

rickmci, Apr 16, 2010 IP
  9. DH_Vendor

DH_Vendor Active Member

Best Answers:
    well hearing all you guys talk about writing articles pretty much like its nothing. I think that its my biggest weakness. I have even consiered hiring someone to write them for me. It just takes me a while to write them. Good Luck with 20 a day!!

DH_Vendor, Apr 18, 2010 IP
  10. Faclez

Faclez Peon

Best Answers:
    Close this thread...................................................................................

Faclez, Apr 18, 2010 IP
  11. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    I love how some clown can open a thread like this whenever he wants...and then expect it to be closed immediately once he crashes and burns in attempt to limit the humiliation.

dlm, Apr 18, 2010 IP
  12. xrcv

xrcv Peon

Best Answers:
    I still don't get all the negativity in this thread. If you have never made any money online yet, and submitting 20 articles a day makes you 20-70$ for a few days, I think that is a GREAAT start, in fact I think most marketers start with mass article writing, and then evolve to more refined and effective methods. But it takes time.

xrcv, Apr 19, 2010 IP
  13. wakslamp

wakslamp Peon

Best Answers:
    The negativity is because the thread starter doesn't reply in this thread anymore

wakslamp, Apr 19, 2010 IP
  14. redrossero

redrossero Peon

Best Answers:
    Did you write any articles yourself and submitted to Ezinearticles? How many articles per day have you submitted? For how many days? To say that for 20 articles/day $20-$70 is ok it is a big bullshit. I tell you that after a week you will give up due to exhaustion and the only one who you will make richer is Ezinearticles not yourself. Stop encouranging stupidity. He can make the same money with one article.

redrossero, Apr 22, 2010 IP
  15. Wulkan91

Wulkan91 Member

Best Answers:
    20 articles?
    It feels like those articles are not going to contain quality content.
    But good luck, it might make you some money. :)

Wulkan91, Jul 15, 2010 IP
  16. marcusio

marcusio Peon

Best Answers:
    Why resurrect this thread? Tool

marcusio, Jul 15, 2010 IP
  17. evelinawilliams007

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    * Off topic *

Anyways it looks like another dead journal anyway.

@Op ..

I was reading this on your blog and I'll have to agree ...

So where is your business going, is it going upwards?

>

evelinawilliams007, Jul 15, 2010 IP
  18. rjd1265

rjd1265 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I will tell you this, he did way better than 99% of the other "journal" people out there. He had days of $78, $67 and so on. Most people dont even make 1 sale a month.

So you have to give him props on that at least.

But i just went to his blog and he changed it...not sure what he is doing now but his last post was he had 4 visitors in one day. WTF, after 20 articles a day for a few months you got 4 visitors?

rjd1265, Jul 15, 2010 IP
  19. evelinawilliams007

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    The guy's somehow contradicting himself across the blog, well he knows what he's doing.

This one's funny though... even though he ain't making that much money right now if any at all ..

Good luck :)

evelinawilliams007, Jul 15, 2010 IP
  20. Smitten

Smitten Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This is an epic thread, ripe with valuable advice - which I'll now try to summarize.

1) If you're unexperienced, going down the "brute force" route in article marketing will more than likely only get you tired and frustrated.
    Like some seasoned marketers have pointed out, quality does trump quantity... but quantity can be used to reinforce quality. In other words, it's better to know what you're doing before you start playing the numbers game.

2) Novice Internet users have VERY short attention spans, but they get easily excited - this is something one can learn to take advantage from.
    Most users who visited this thread just got psyched up over its premise, and leaped to conclusions and took ACTION by leaving a reply. This is a testament to how a powerful headline + scannable, broken up content will indeed do wonders enticing prospects.

3) Even a seemingly pointless thread such as this one has valuable lessons to offer, provided you can read between the lines.
    There is no such thing as a failed experiment in IM, provided one knows out to figure out what went wrong in order to get it right in the next attempt. If the OP would bother analyzing this thread, he would make his own life a whole lot easier.

Smitten, Jul 16, 2010 IP