1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Should India fight for Kashmir or live to Pakistan

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Jackob2916, Jun 30, 2010.

1. babak44

babak44 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Balochistan is more than 2000 Km far from where I live, never been there so far and amn't familiar with them too but guess if they desire to be indipendent, it's their right. just know they live in poverty there.

babak44, Jul 5, 2010 IP
  2. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    The Muslims ruled part of Spain from 711 to 1492. Sometimes you don't have a lot of choice in what you "give" to the Muslims.

Will.Spencer, Jul 5, 2010 IP
  3. Jackob2916

Jackob2916 Peon

Best Answers:
    I will not take someone's things like pak and don't allow other to take mine if i was pm of India than I would have closed the file of Kashmir.

Jackob2916, Jul 5, 2010 IP
  4. Jackob2916

Jackob2916 Peon

Best Answers:
    Ohk if Muslims have ruled on span from 711 to 1492 that doesn't mean that they will rule on every nation.........

Jackob2916, Jul 5, 2010 IP
  5. drunker1988

drunker1988 Peon

Best Answers:
    I think Kashmir is the heart of India how can possible live to ...............

I know that what is the values of Kashmir ....

drunker1988, Jul 7, 2010 IP
  6. Jackob2916

Jackob2916 Peon

Best Answers:
    so every Indian should fight for Kashmir m i rit..

Jackob2916, Jul 7, 2010 IP
  7. MarTh-

MarTh- Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    my opinion India good countrty

MarTh-, Jul 7, 2010 IP
  8. rexertea

rexertea Active Member

Best Answers:
    there is no question of India fighting because Kashmir belongs to India, and it's Pakistan who may have other thoughts. they are the one who are playing proxy war in the name of border dispute.

rexertea, Jul 8, 2010 IP
  9. Jackob2916

Jackob2916 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah you are right Pakistan is playing proxy war it is trying Indian Govt to be busy in solving its internal matters and on other side it will start attacking India by terrorist and mark my words one day Pakistan will take away Kashmir coz it is having support of China also who is another enemy of India. China will take away Kashmir Pakistan and India also.

Jackob2916, Jul 8, 2010 IP
  10. rexertea

rexertea Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you ask any of the Muslims in India to go and settle in Pakistan, they would say 'no'.

rexertea, Jul 8, 2010 IP
  11. Jackob2916

Jackob2916 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah I know coz even they Muslims(in India) knows very well that they are not safe in Pakistan and still there are some Muslims in India who are supporting Pakistan coz their minds have been washed out.

Jackob2916, Jul 8, 2010 IP
  12. masterrio

masterrio Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I doubt pakistan getting a hand on kashmir, though I have fears China might occupy kashmir and give it away to pakistan as a "friendship" gift, china is always known for its provocation, it has constantly bugging Indian border even disrupting our constructions inside LoC.
    One day, India has to learn a way to counter-provoke china to make it look like a puppet where the world would impose sanctions on china if it declares war on any nation.

masterrio, Jul 9, 2010 IP
  13. Jackob2916

Jackob2916 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah its harmful for India if Pakistan and China will support each other coz Pakistan has created such a situation in border states of India that they are always busy in solving its internal matters.

On the other side China is moving forward from north and north-eastern side mark my words, If Indian Govt will still not wake up than India has to pay a very huge amount of loss... and 1 more thing Bangladesh is also growing its head more no. of Bangladesh's (East Pakistan) people are migrating to India illegally coz of poverty which is very harmful. Pakistan is selecting this kind of people to get training of terrorist.

Jackob2916, Jul 9, 2010 IP
  14. rexertea

rexertea Active Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with you, and I have even heard that China is on the verge of completing a train route to Pakistan, though, i am not sure about this.

rexertea, Jul 10, 2010 IP
  15. Jackob2916

Jackob2916 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah you are right its true very soon this will start. Which will definitely going to harm India China will 100% support Pakistan to destroy India.

Jackob2916, Jul 10, 2010 IP
  16. masterrio

masterrio Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    that's true and India has raised objection, as usual it will provoke china only to build it even more faster, this is a country ruled by total dictators, who want every one in the world to listen and look up to them

Jake - Bangladesh prob isn't new for India more than 1cr illegal immigrants are already residing in India. Bang. current govt. is more proactive and helpful to us compared to the earlier, regimes which ran under military influence. The current govt. is helping us nab some very important terrorists and its organizations

masterrio, Jul 10, 2010 IP
  17. Jackob2916

Jackob2916 Peon

Best Answers:
    This train will run to destroy India as both are the enemies of India, So now the condition will be more severe for India.

Now the govt only has to look upon and take strict action, NOW conducting meetings is not the solution its shame on part of Indian Govt. Is there no other strong leader in India ???????????????????

Jackob2916, Jul 11, 2010 IP
  18. Helvetii

Helvetii Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You people are sounding like Morons. How can a rail line between China and Pakistan destroy India?

Helvetii, Jul 11, 2010 IP
  19. Jackob2916

Jackob2916 Peon

Best Answers:
    Ok than what is the reason for starting this train ?????? Why not with any other NEIGHBOR country and only Pakistan ??? Both are enemies of India i think you know that...

Jackob2916, Jul 11, 2010 IP
  20. rexertea

rexertea Active Member

Best Answers:
    Independent Kashmir is not the reality. Kashmir is very much a part of India. and Kashmir can't depend on their own resources, they need outside support to sustain, and then they would have to rely on Pakistan.

rexertea, Jul 12, 2010 IP