1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My Sites Been Stolen!!

Discussion in 'Legal Issues' started by Rhiannon, Jul 10, 2010.

I have had a phpfox site for about 3 years it was called aussieinfidel then we decided to start up a radio station onsite fizma. Which we did.

Now the phpfox licence is in my mums name as well as the domain. One of the other admins decided that he was going to steal the mainsite and startup his own site. He bought himself a phpfox license and moved the guts of the site to his one. So now we dont have a site at all. Hes just kept the whole thing for himself.

The site he stole is up and running and have heaps of my friends there but hes deleted us and all the work that we have done over the 3 years the site has been around. Also we have spent a small fortune on add-ons etc

I honestly dont know what to do.

Rhiannon, Jul 10, 2010 IP
  2. YoGem

YoGem Active Member

Best Answers:
    More than saying that it's too bad we can't help you too much. I suppose it was a website made by friends that wanted to have a bit of fun creating something interesting, nothing legal... right?

If you have nothing legal in your hands I can't give you any advice also because your friend (alias: the admin), as I suppose, bought another domain name as well the PHPFox license.

More than try to talk with him/her, or try to rebuild the website, continue to use the data you have in (don't worry about the duplicate content, maybe you can put an advertisement blaming the other website to use your contents and blah blah... why don't you provide us a link of both?) and invite other people to join your website... In italian we say "Inizia una sana e buona concorrenza" - but nothing more.

YoGem, Jul 10, 2010 IP
  3. contentboss

contentboss Peon

Best Answers:
    If you buy the rights to something, always make sure its in your name.

If you'd done that, you could get the license revoked, and a new ID issued to you.

contentboss, Jul 11, 2010 IP
  4. c_programmer

c_programmer Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't think you can do anything. If its not in your name you never owned it. If you can substantiate that you owned the content you might have options, but it does not sounds like you played your cards right before this all happened.

c_programmer, Jul 11, 2010 IP
  5. Rhiannon

Rhiannon Active Member

Best Answers:
    Everything is in the same name, he owned the hosting site and went in and took the site away, all the files etc and is using them for his new site.

Rhiannon, Jul 11, 2010 IP
  6. Rhiannon

Rhiannon Active Member

Best Answers:
    My site is fizma.com so join lol i am working on it right now trying to get it up and running properly but its hard starting from the beginning all over again.

Rhiannon, Jul 11, 2010 IP
  7. contentboss

contentboss Peon

Best Answers:
    best of luck with it - make sure you keep a tight grip on it this time!

contentboss, Jul 12, 2010 IP
  8. Rhiannon

Rhiannon Active Member

Best Answers:
    I sure will, but have to get the 2 other sites back of him, What happened was that the site was hosted on his servers - he took the guts? of the site and refused to give us the ftp password because that site is still under our names. He is only dealing with our new host providers - wont give us the ftp, but if you google one of my domain names fizmaradio it shows up as his site, so everything is still in there - but he owns the actual hosting site.

Rhiannon, Jul 12, 2010 IP
  9. Rhiannon

Rhiannon Active Member

Best Answers:
    The sites are all in her name and she paid all the bills.

This is the complaint thats been put into ic3 as well as heaps of others. But they dont seem to care about any of this at all.

I need desperate help with this, I own all these sites all my licenses are up to date and he owes me another 2 weeks of hosting. This is the info that i have on him. Hes now stolen all 3 of my sites.

I have owned a internet site called aussieinfidel.com for about 3 years now about 3 weeks ago, we changed the name to fizma.com which was a internet radio station. I shared this site with 2 others, my daughter as well as the webguy Marc who did all the webwork while we did the site work. Yesterday he decided to close the site down and put that site into his own name and is using it for himself, now the actual website is all in my name where the actual radio station is in his. This is an quote from the email that I received from him about him taking it over. - Note for you‏ From: Marc Chubbuck (marc@vetsols.com) Sent: Saturday, 10 July 2010 4:08:25 AM To: G Gill (gillygirl555@hotmail.com) EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY! I have taken COMPLETE control AND ownership of the site. DO NOT tell me I can't do this. I most certainly can, and I did. I own my own PHPFox license, therefore, the site is now legally mine. Now this site, I have not only worked it for years but i also have it in my name, everything is in my name for years and years, i did all the work the site belongs rightfully to me. Also all the members there know this as well. But as hes changed the domain name its not mine anymore. I just want my site back as it was without the radio station of course. Hes also hosting all my sites and I have pleaded to him to give them back to me and I am hoping that I will get the ftp passwords so that I can move all sites. I have 2 other phpfox sites, milplace.com as well as luckywebmasters.com both are working sites as well but Fizma is the one that he closed down and is using as his own. I was onsite last night around 11pm queensland time when he shut down the site and its still shut down. But that site has been around for years, as aussie infidel and now for the last month as fizma. I am waiting on an email with the ftps but from that email, it doesnt look like i will be getting back that site.But i thought that i would put this in, because i cant see him letting me have the site back. And i was told not to leave it for too long or nothing would happen.

I hosted all my sites with his hosting company www.vetsols.net is where the actual hosting site is. Now the site www.fizma.com I have started all over again, but if google fizmaradio you will come up with the address vetsols.us which is one of the addresses that they use for the radio station main site that they stole of me. That site is over 3 years old and I hosted that site with vetsols. I have asked and asked for the passwords to the ftp panel but he wouldnt give them to me and will only go thru my new host site. That site of mine is still in that ftp panel and thats why he wouldnt let me in, plus i wouldnt know what to do lol i keep out of there. But that site is definately mine and he bought a phpfox site and changed it all over. I have a email from him telling me that he did this. Also anyone belonging to that site knows me as well as my daughter Rhiannon esp the members from years ago. This is his name and address, i didnt have it the other day sorry. Marc Chubbuck Veteran Soldier Computer, Web Design & Hosting 43F Flintlock Rd Ledyard Connecticut Postal Code: 06339 Country: United States Administrative Contact Phone Number: +1.8604406420 Administrative Contact Email:

Is anyone here going to help me??? Hes taken my other 2 sites now. He sent me a letter 2 days ago to tell me that he sent an email to my new hosts about the passwords to the ftp panel and he lied they didnt get it, so they emailed him for the info, then last night i got a letter to say that he will delete the accounts at the host site that he owns by the weekend. Then this morning people are getting these letters.
    Hello Kathy, Just a quick note, we have made some changes around MilPlace, FIRST and most important, MilPlace is now located at http://www.milplace.org This was a necessary change due to unforseen complications with certain things here. Next, check out our BRAND NEW FREE INTERNET RADIO STATION! Veteran Soldier Radio http://www.vetsols.us Where we are TRUELY a Veteran owned FREE internet based radio station, supporting the Troops, Veterans and their Families. Come on back to the site and watch the changes as they happen! Marc OWNER MilPlace http://www.milplace.org Hes stolen my accounts both of them now. I NEED HELP HERE -- these 3 sites are mine, i own them, i paid for them and hes gone and taken them all and made them his, its not fair, i have all the licenses etc for these sites. He banned me from milplace as well as luckywebmasters, deleted me as well as my daughter and also our staff members who were on there as well. None of us had access to the site. Also he has refused to give me the ftp passwords and my new hosts had to email him for them. But in the last few days hes been changing the sites around and this can be found on - back when. He wasnt a member of milplace when i first started it. He joined about a month later and started helping around the site about a year ago. It wasnt his at all.

Rhiannon, Jul 18, 2010 IP
  10. Rhiannon

Rhiannon Active Member

Best Answers:
    Rhiannon, Jul 18, 2010 IP
  11. Rhiannon

Rhiannon Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hes tried to say that we owed him money and thats why he took the other 2 sites, but thanks to emails as well as proof from paypal, we have him :D Hopefully shut down his hosting sites as well.

Rhiannon, Jul 25, 2010 IP
  12. YoGem

YoGem Active Member

Best Answers:
    That's great!! So soon you'll be able to have back everything! Great, keep us posted!

YoGem, Jul 25, 2010 IP
  13. Rhiannon

Rhiannon Active Member

Best Answers:
    I will definately keep you all posted we have the cyber cops also the real life cops on it now :D So hopefully soon, but his hostin company will also be closed down, because he used it to commit a crime.

Rhiannon, Jul 26, 2010 IP
  14. Just Jump

Just Jump Peon

Best Answers:
    Great to see justice be brought out!

Just Jump, Jul 26, 2010 IP
  15. Rhiannon

Rhiannon Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hopefully yes :D

Rhiannon, Jul 29, 2010 IP
  16. vetsols

vetsols Member

Best Answers:
    I have been doing some extensive research about the actions of Rhiannon Gill AKA Rhiannon Gillanders AKA AusRhiannon (And the list goes on. Why does someone need so many identities?) And what I found has been a real eyeopener for me. According to US Federal law, and I already have the FBI's IC3 division investigating her, ALL of the slander, libelous comments, harassment, DEFAMATION OF CHARACTER", and mind you, the list is extensive, can land her, AND her mother in jail for a very long time. I do have my lawyers working with the FBI as well as INTERPOL and the Australian Federal Police to shut them down for all of this. All that they are doing, making bogus accusations about child abuse, sexual abuse, theft of websites, and this list is quite extensive as well, ARE IN FACT FICTITIOUS to say the least. I must warn you, if this continues, WHEN you are convicted of these crimes, the amount of time you'll spend in jail will multiply.

vetsols, Aug 2, 2010 IP
  17. YoGem

YoGem Active Member

Best Answers:
    When I was 10 I said to all my friend that a bully of our neighborhood was investigated by police because he was stealing lollypops to small babies.
    Anyway... FBI and Interpol never allow people to advertise their researches on internet and publicly without first of all advising the "possible guilty". Especially because in this moment you are violating the privacy of someone else: Did you know it's forbidden to dispatch this kind of informations?

This are just my two cents but I believe that vetsols is trying to scare Rhiannon Gill, AKA Rhiannon Gillanders AKA AusRhiannon (and the list goes on, who care?).

P.s.: Do not remove your post, it's so funny... and I have already made a screenshot of it :D so now if the Rhiannon Gill, AKA Rhiannon Gillanders AKA AusRhiannon (and the list for sure will continue) want to sue you for diffamation and for privacy violation, she can do it!

Bah...

Regards,

YoGem, gEmnet, ChkMe, Pecorenere, Ione... (and my list of nickanames is long too, but I am still the same one).

YoGem, Aug 2, 2010 IP
  18. vetsols

vetsols Member

Best Answers:
    On the contrary, my Lawyers have advised me that if I wanted to make that post, and YES, I showed them the post, word for word, that I am "more than welcome to". And FYI, she is actually spreading PRIVATE information about me all over the net, which IS an invasion of my privacy AND is a violation of US Federal Privacy laws.

(And YES, I can copy and paste also.)

vetsols, Aug 2, 2010 IP
  19. YoGem

YoGem Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ah..ah.. really... mmm... so now we have two guilty people who doesn't respect privacy at all... I really want to see how it's going to finish anyway for your information, I informed the IC3 about what you posted here, and am waiting an answer that they will send me in my email address as I don't think they will never POST here publicly sensible informations.

LOL :D Yep, it was a provocation ;)

YoGem, Aug 2, 2010 IP
  20. Rhiannon

Rhiannon Active Member

Best Answers:
    And yes he can also steal databases and cybersquat them so that people think that he actually owns them LOL

Rhiannon, Aug 21, 2010 IP