1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

FREE SEO review for your website.

Discussion in 'SEO' started by Sweely, Jul 8, 2010.

Hey there! Sweely here. I'm in a good mood today as I managed to pick up the hottest girl ever yesterday. She's 10 years older than me but hot as hell, lol.

Anyway. I'm willing to review your website(s) on-page SEO completely free of charge. I'll tell you what you need to improve on your website, and if you want me to correct those things - just tell me! That probably won't be free though as I'm 17 and in need of even more extra money.

You only need to supply me with your URL and what keyword(s) you're targeting. I'll review the website(s) and tell you what's up. Remember: this is completely free and I'm doing this as I'm feelin' awe-zum. I bet you know what I'm talking about.

And oh, try posting your URL and the keyword(s) you're targeting in this thread, and not over PM as a lot of other people could get some help by reading your reviews. Shazam!

Sweely, Jul 8, 2010 IP
  2. johnzhel

johnzhel Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you Sweely for your generous kind offer!!!

here is the url I am promoting
    winninginteractive dot(.) com (1st or 2nd link in Google searching the brand name of the website)

Main keyword
    Boston web design

Minor keywords (could be for other inner pages)
    Affordable small business web design
    small business seo
    local seo

Thank you in advance for your reviews.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2010
    johnzhel, Jul 8, 2010 IP
  3. Sweely

Sweely Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Since a lot of people will be wanting their websites reviewed - I've chosen to only analyze one keyword per website. In your case, it was your main keyword(s) - boston web design.

This is what you need to correct on your website:

• Your title. It's longer than 64 characters which isn't good from a SEO perspective. Make it shorter.
    • The keywords you're targeting - boston web design - aren't in the beginning of your title. They're the third phrase. They should be in the beginning.
    • Your H1 is longer than 40 characters. Make it much, much shorter.
    • Your H1 should contain your keywords - boston web design.
    • Your website has 48 indexed pages in Google. Keep adding content.
    • The keyword(s) you're targeting - boston web design - never gets mentioned on your website. Use them a tad bit more often.
    • I can't find the keyword(s) you're targeting in bold or italic.
    • You have 10 META-keywords. Remove 5 of those. You should have 5 META-keywords at most, not more. If you choose to have more than 5, Google could ban your site for keyword spamming.

It would also have been good if your URL contained the phrase boston web design. But hey, who has time for that?

Hope this helped. Send me a PM if you want me to help you out. It will cost though.

Sweely, Jul 8, 2010 IP
  4. johnzhel

johnzhel Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you Sweely for your fast response! I will make the change today.

Silly question: how many pages is "enought"?

johnzhel, Jul 8, 2010 IP
  5. Sweely

Sweely Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Nobody can really answer that question. 48 indexed pages for a web design-related website is pretty good. It all depends on what type of website you own. But yours have enough I think. Just make sure all the pages contain relevant content (about web design).

Sweely, Jul 8, 2010 IP
  6. deeprajncc

deeprajncc Member

Best Answers:
    Hi.................I would like to review my blog : http://www.sanjayjoshi27.blogspot.com and keywords is Link building Services India, Link building Services. Please review my blog and give me suggestion for promoting this blog along with worldwide. Thanks.

deeprajncc, Jul 8, 2010 IP
  7. Sweely

Sweely Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As I said above, I'll only analyze one keyword when reviewing websites. In your case - that would be "Link building services India". Without quotes, of course.

• According to Google, you only have 7 indexed pages. That's too little. Keep adding more content related to link building and you'll definitely rise in the SERP.
    • The keyword(s) you're targeting - Link Building Services India - never get mentioned in your content. In order to rank for the chosen keywords - use them more often! You've got to show Google that you want to rank for those keywords.
    • Your keyword(s) are never found in bold or italic.
    • Your keywords are found in your H1, but never in your H2, H3, H4, H5 or H6. That's not good. Make us of those.
    • From what I can see - your website does not have a META-description. Add one immediately.
    • You don't have any META-keywords. Yeah, sure, Google doesn't give a f---. But other search engines do.
    • Your URL doesn't include the keywords you're ranking for which is bad. I suggest that you buy a domain and use that one instead as that looks much more serious.

I hope this helped. If you want me to correct those things for you - send me a PM. Have a nice day!

Sweely, Jul 8, 2010 IP
  8. maciejbis

maciejbis Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello,

Can you help me?
    http://eghts.com

Keywords:
    glam, metal, music, heavy, hair, 80, 80s, randy, rhoads, quiet, riot

maciejbis, Jul 8, 2010 IP
  9. Rav

Rav Peon

Best Answers:
    Rav, Jul 8, 2010 IP
  10. Sweely

Sweely Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As I've said above, I've chosen to only focus on one keyword to make everything equal. In your case I chose glam.

The keyword you're trying to rank for - glam - is keyword #3 in your title. Make it keyword #1 for better results.

Your H1 doesn't contain your keyword.

You only have 31 indexed webpages - and the keyword glam is very competitive. More content about glam.

You never mention your keyword - glam - in your website. Do so a bit more often.

Your website is way to slow. You've got to make it faster.

You got too much code compared to your content. More content, less code.

You have 22 META-keywords. You should have 5 - tops. More than 5 could lead to being banned for keyword spamming.

Your URL doesn't include your keywords. Sucks, but it still works.

If you want me to correct the things above - send me a PM.

You need to put your chosen keyword - adult image hosting - in the beginning of your title. It's currently keyword #2.

Your H1 is longer than 40 characters. Make it much shorter.

You need more content - in terms of text.

You need to mention your keywords - adult image hosting - a bit more often.

Your keywords can't be found in bold or in italic.

You ain't using any H2, H3, H4, H5 or H6.

Too much code.

To be on the 'safe side' - remove one of your META-keywords. At the moment, you have 6. I'd recommend you having just 5.

Hope this helped.

Sweely, Jul 8, 2010 IP
  11. Salman Qamar

Salman Qamar Active Member

Best Answers:
    it-pk.com/seo for seo
    it-pk.com/sms for sms, free sms
    it-pk.com/forum for forum, pakistani forum, poetry forum, urdu poetry

and it-pk.com forall above keywords.

Salman Qamar, Jul 8, 2010 IP
  12. Sweely

Sweely Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As I've written a few times above, I've chosen to only focus on one keyword per person. In your case, that's the first URL with the keyword SEO.

Your website was actually optimized pretty good compared to the other websites I reviewed. There are a few things you should have a look at though.

On the page, you never use the keyword "SEO" - you need to use that word a bit more often to actually rank for it.

The page does not have a META-description. It may not be the most important thing, but when a site doesn't have one - Google creates one itself... and that ain't the best description your site could get. Believe me.

You also don't have any META-keywords. Sure, Google doesn't care about those anymore - but other search engines do! Just make sure you have 5 META-keywords and not more.

Hope my tips helped.

Sweely, Jul 8, 2010 IP
  13. Varghese George

Varghese George Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi, Our URL toplearningonline ( dot) com needs a review. Would you be able to help pls?

Keyword - Online Training . I look forward to your valuable adive and suggestions.

Varghese George, Jul 8, 2010 IP
  14. manish0109

manish0109 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

I really appreciate your help. It will be great for me if you can help me with my site's SEO

My website is www.itechfreak.com and I am targeting "latest technology news"

I have changed my site's title , meta keyword and i am focusing only on this keyword.
    Can you suggest me what can I do to raise high for this specific keyword?

Any suggestions are welcome

Regards,
    manish

manish0109, Jul 8, 2010 IP
  15. DoDo Me

DoDo Me Peon

Best Answers:
    DoDo Me, Jul 8, 2010 IP
  16. Sweely

Sweely Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Your title is longer than 64 characters. Make it shorter.

Your keyword(s) are #5 in the title. Make them the first keyword(s) in your title.

Your website doesn't have an H1.

You have a small amount of words on your main page. Add a few more sentences.

You never mention the keywords (online training) in your content. Do that a bit more often.

You don't have the keywords you want to rank for in your META-keywords. Read what I've said about those in posts above.

I hope my tips helped.

Your website is actually optimized pretty good. The only things I reacted on was that you never used bold or italic on your keywords. Everything's just plain text.

You never use your keyword in your H2, H3, H4 and so on...

That's all. Keep building links to your website and you'll quickly rise!

Uhm... the website REDIRECTS when getting visited. Chaaange that, bro.

Sweely, Jul 8, 2010 IP
  17. DoDo Me

DoDo Me Peon

Best Answers:
    just like that? Google has no problem with redirection , check the indexed page on Google.

DoDo Me, Jul 8, 2010 IP
  18. Sweely

Sweely Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Your website was optimized very well. Everything looked great when it came to the on-page optimization. The only think I reacted on was your META-description. The keywords you were targeting - drop shipping - were keywords #11 in your description. Make them #1.

That's the only thing I had to say about your website. It was optimized very good.

Sweely, Jul 8, 2010 IP
  19. DoDo Me

DoDo Me Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks. I cannot change meta-description, still another keywords need focus. I think I need get more back links, beat wiki is so damn difficult. I wish I can get it done quickly, my moola :(

DoDo Me, Jul 8, 2010 IP
  20. edanlan

edanlan Peon

Best Answers:
    Sweely

My site is www.evaluateasite.com, can you give me some suggestions? thanks.

jessis

edanlan, Jul 8, 2010 IP