1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How INDIAN Writers Can Earn Big Bucks?

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by Fem, Jul 5, 2010.

1. WebBuddy

WebBuddy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    At least we not talking about little boys !!! I think Fem has taken my jokes too seriously - @FEM - PUBLIC APOLOGY .
    Now, I understand why Perry (and you) used to go on and on like this.... it's really addictive , a big time-killer though.

WebBuddy, Jul 6, 2010 IP
  2. dyadvisor

dyadvisor Peon

Best Answers:
    Gosh this thread should be ripped off, because these was so much confusion both ways. A person if they want to, can change do so during the time period a thread runs. Fem has had an attitude change and is at the point of a little indecision. Changing direction for many, means giving up the security blanket. My Mother-in-law age 80, lives in World War III Detroit. When I visit I carry my concealed 10mm Glock semi with the safety off. The nice woman refuses to move, eats all meals at the same time, cleans at a certain time, and watches TV at the same time. Gunshots, burglary, nothing change anything.

The majority of writers in all countries are this way. It is like putting a drug or alcohol abuser in cold turkey. They do not want to chance nor be forced to. These are the people hit by floods that refuse to leave their home. In sales terminology this is called a comfort zone. You could show them a stack of gold, but if a mouse appeared, they would run back to that comfort zone. Those people, regardless of country are not going to change. They would rather work twice as hard, plus do without than change.

Fem not only wants to change, but wants others to change by learning how. The question is will a baby step really make a difference. For any that have worked with me, you know how I allow you to go at your own pace. You can stop at any point, plus you can change direction, that is up to you. So you can help Fem, consider my observations.

The original noble concept was to write a book to help fellow people of India move one step up, maybe two. Then personal and family problems created a cloud, and when I told it straight the clouds became darker. So, you have a person with new feelings. Those of facing facts that you cannot help too many others until you develop the skills and leadership traits. So Fem is building courage for self-improvement, while earning a living. That might be a combo of a bookstore ( a have a ton for free), and start upgrading writing and English skills. A very outgoing person with the ability later to benefit the people of India who want to learn with motivation and skill.

Here is you chance to really hurt someone or help them. So please do not burn any bridges. Start anew.

dyadvisor, Jul 6, 2010 IP
  3. WebBuddy

Best Answers:
    Yes Sir, I agree and that's why I rendered a public apology earlier on to build this bridge. I think Fem took my jokes too seriously and I should not have continued this way. I don't want to become a "Perry" and I firmly believe that making fun of somebody just shows one in poor light.

I appreciate that Fem has moved on and her presence here is a proof.
    @FEM - once again can we be friends .. I will be a good girl now. Promise :)

WebBuddy, Jul 6, 2010 IP
  4. Fem

Fem Active Member

Best Answers:
    Lost the battle? Poor....!

Digging to the bottom of the cabin where the excreta is kept as a mountain to feed the hungriest shall be helpful to you....!

Last but Certainly NOT the least, this game [the war on me] shall NOT be the same as what you already have had in the past! Beware, Be Very Aware!

If you are getting ready to GET LOST, we'll proceed with it, else...STOP appearing with those stupid comments on others threads!

Fem, Jul 6, 2010 IP
  5. WebBuddy

Best Answers:
    Okay, I lost. Are you happy now? I have no interest in crossing swords with you . I am aware and very afraid ! Now, can I please please please stay on this forum? I will not speak a word, promise . See I didn't even put a smiley over there.

WebBuddy, Jul 6, 2010 IP
  6. Kraven2

Kraven2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

Is it safe yet?

Kraven2, Jul 6, 2010 IP
  7. WebBuddy

Best Answers:
    LOL,... yes you can resurface friend. I have laid down my tools ( though I only meant to tickle - they seem to have caused some wounds :) )

WebBuddy, Jul 6, 2010 IP
  8. Fem

Fem Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, I'm. Very very happy, for you could take my thread to different directions that would only help in making things darker than ever before - And is sure to affect the reputation of both who participated...!

Then why did you? I could have written at least 2-3 articles if you hadn't appeared in my thread!

Fem, Jul 6, 2010 IP
  9. WebBuddy

Best Answers:
    LOL . Agree friend , even I wasted hell lot of my time... it just was sooo funny while it lasted. Now we must get back to work like honest, hard-working people .

WebBuddy, Jul 6, 2010 IP
  10. Fem

Fem Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey, Every ........... has a day! Please wait.....[​IMG]

Fem, Jul 6, 2010 IP
  11. WebBuddy

Best Answers:
    Okay, it's a discussion board , you people are not allowed to put your photographs here... you can go over to the "General Discussion" subforum for that... or maybe change your avatar to your actual image.. what do you say? ROLF.. sorry couldn't resist.. ab 1 bhi word nahi .promise.

WebBuddy, Jul 6, 2010 IP
  12. Kraven2

Kraven2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    My avatar is my actual image! Sheesh! :D

Really I look THAT good :p

Kraven2, Jul 6, 2010 IP
  13. Fem

Fem Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry but I never knew that your photograph was copyrighted! Promise, I won't use Doberman Again! Shall I leave without paying the penalty?

Fem, Jul 6, 2010 IP
  14. WebBuddy

Best Answers:
    If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
    Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools .....

I rest my case.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2010
    WebBuddy, Jul 6, 2010 IP
  15. Fem

Fem Active Member

Best Answers:
    You enjoy making people fight or simply want to start a quarrel anywhere and everywhere you go? Would be more happy to hear you are ........ "Rest in peace". I won't waste my time anymore than showing you WHAT I REALLY CAN DO!

Fem, Jul 6, 2010 IP
  16. WebBuddy

Best Answers:
    When did I quarrel with YOU dear?

And you call my quoting of the great lines of Mr. Kipling as quarreling?? That's funny in itself.

WebBuddy, Jul 6, 2010 IP
  17. Fem

Fem Active Member

Best Answers:
    Some people need to be taught again and again....Let's see what happens!

GBFE!

Fem, Jul 6, 2010 IP
  18. Sweely

Sweely Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I often order articles from people living in India, and if it's one thing that irritates me it's their language. A lot of Indians aren't fluent in English which makes the article(s) suck.

If you're from India and write almost as good as a native speaker you'd get lots of jobs. But a lot of Indians that I've hired haven't had a good English language.

Sweely, Jul 6, 2010 IP
  19. WebBuddy

Best Answers:
    Thank God for the savior

@Sweely - I am from India. I will do one article for you 500 words and I will do it free of cost for you (Non-tech, Non-Forex). This will be only to reinstate your faith in Indian writers. You can then post your views freely on this thread/forum. Of course, Indians have English as a Second Language but there still are several decent writers from India and I would like to prove that to you and the world. I am booked full time and find it difficult to cope with what work I already have , so it's not like I am looking for a new client. I just want to prove my point and then, if you like my work and if you can offer me decent compensation, I will happily work for you too.

WebBuddy, Jul 6, 2010 IP
  20. Sweely

Sweely Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Oh, wow. Yes, I would like that. Or no, I would love that. I've honestly lost hope in Indian writers. But yeah, you could totally try to reinstate my faith.

By the way, English is my 3rd language. Send me a PM.

Sweely, Jul 6, 2010 IP