1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How INDIAN Writers Can Earn Big Bucks?

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by Fem, Jul 5, 2010.

1. WebBuddy

WebBuddy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, let's give her a chance and let's see what we can do to help.

My suggestion:
    Fem can take up the guidance from Dyadvisor and make a simple and short instruction based manual for the writers which focuses only on the SEO writing (sans keyword research and article submission strategies and everything else involved). She can maybe train the best of her writers and focus on high paying niche clients.

Just my 2cents LOL

WebBuddy, Jul 6, 2010 IP
  2. Live2Write

Live2Write Active Member

Best Answers:
    Now if that turns out to be true, it beehooves me and I am unable to fathom his/her motive. I am afraid, but is he/she trying to impress clients to utter some quick learnt US (or whatever native) English? So cheapish I say.

@Napoleon
    I dont know how you could guess that but good catch indeed :)!

@Confused_freelancer
    He/she is of the breed who would hate his/her mom just because she isn't beautiful. Pathetic!

Live2Write, Jul 6, 2010 IP
  3. Napoleon

Napoleon Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm not certain about it, hence the edit. Either way, lets calm down the discussion.

I'm not a professional writer, but I find the following tools useful for regular usage.
    Artha - Open Source dictionary and thesaurus for windows and linux.
    Aiksaurus - Thesaurus for all major operating systems.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2010
    Napoleon, Jul 6, 2010 IP
  4. WebBuddy

Best Answers:
    And may I ask whom you are referring to while you say this?

EDIT: On second thoughts I can see that. But I hope we will all disband and cut Fem some slack. Let's all be more positive of what she is trying to say and do.

WebBuddy, Jul 6, 2010 IP
  5. Live2Write

Live2Write Active Member

Best Answers:
    Of course the OP!

Live2Write, Jul 6, 2010 IP
  6. Fem

Fem Active Member

Best Answers:
    Had a biopsy surgery today, and was out till now. Here Goes what you have been waiting for......
    >>>Confused_Freelancer - Being a Great Writer, how are you going to teach fellow writers [Yes, those substandard craps!] to have a better time online? Firing or jocking the shall be the best way to teach them, right? And, the saddest part, not simply an advice, PLEASE DO NOT MAKE YOURSELF A FOOL...! Then intention and hidden bullets of each and every word you shoot is having the destructive power, enough to discourage the whole writers in the community or at least INDIANs. Better be a Good Watchman [Don't bark at me please, I didn't mean a Doberman!] so that others will not be interrupted!
    - Are you a writer or someone who is in search of some digging jobs? Or is this the great art of writing?
    Please have the maturity of a 5 year old kid, at least...![​IMG]
    Me too....Listening to the words of those Legends, So please.......................................! dyadvisor is my mentor [I know he is teaching you too!]

>>>Live2Write
    I started those threads with a different intention, a different plan and everything was changed when I met dyadvisor and Kraven2 - yes, now the path is different!
    Joker...! Are you typing for somebody else?

>>>Blue Star Ent.
    What is wrong with the link? Please refer to the above sentences! Again, YOU ARE FROM AMERICA?

>>>Kraven2
    Thanks for understanding and explaining things for others. I have replied some of your threads in Quality Writers that would also be helpful to me!

Fem, Jul 6, 2010 IP
  7. WebBuddy

Best Answers:
    Oh!! Did you perform the surgery or had one yourself ? Either ways I sincerely hope it went well ....:)

Uh? Could you please try to say that again , I hope that it's only the surgery that's making it all sound like BLAH .

Okay, don't shoot off your lid. I am sorry that I singled you out in this not-so-positive tirade of mine so let's call a truce . What do you say? I'll send you a friend's request - and the ball will be in your court , you can accept if you choose to.

Let's start on a new page.

PS: I am still intrigued about the biopsy !! Are you a doc/nurse? Or did you have one yourself? You seem to be in quite some state of health for somebody who's undergone a surgery. Care to throw some light on that?

Thanks for the BIG smiley . Love it !!

WebBuddy, Jul 6, 2010 IP
  8. Fem

Fem Active Member

Best Answers:
    Before answering if I'm a doctor, Are you a joker? [​IMG]

Have accepted your Friendship request!

To answer, I'm a Doctor, but NOT the one who treats all Psychic Disorders!

Fem, Jul 6, 2010 IP
  9. WebBuddy

Best Answers:
    I like smileys better , so if you wish to poke fun at me by using harmless images, I would recommend smileys.
    Yes, I can be a joker if want me to. That's what the writer's job is , right? A joker, newspaper correspondent , or a storyteller , I don several hats. :)

So, Psychic Disorder treatments also involve bypasses ? Hmm... you learn something everyday . Thanks for the info ;)

PS: Keep the fun-making image size small . They take too much space on a thread page. Let's remember it's a discussion forum not your classroom's drawing board.

WebBuddy, Jul 6, 2010 IP
  10. Fem

Fem Active Member

Best Answers:
    Please learn to read a sentence properly before jumping to the conclusion [Sorry but I will have to use YOUR BLA!].

YES, I do learn something new everyday, and to be honest, YOU are the greatest lesson TODAY!

Best of Luck!

Fem, Jul 6, 2010 IP
  11. WebBuddy

Best Answers:
    Advice Noted Sir/Ma'am ...;)

Thanks! It warms the heart to know that I have made a difference in somebody's life. ;)

Thanks for Luck friend hope you also have better luck at the next thread you start.

Honestly, I am just joking (see you can call me a joker again :) ) . .. I hope you won't mind ... or would you ?? Pease don't get angry again ;)

WebBuddy, Jul 6, 2010 IP
  12. Fem

Fem Active Member

Best Answers:
    I will never get angry, than feeling sorry, for madness is also divine. May Heaven Bless YOU!

Fem, Jul 6, 2010 IP
  13. WebBuddy

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the blessing. Really do appreciate it. Thanks for calling me divine....and I will not Bark. Promise . Now will you take me under your ambit. See I am so amicable ... woof . LOL :D .

Okay, I'll call it a day. Meet you on some other thread and then we can talk man-to-man (or woman-to-woman?) or maybe woman-to-woofwoof....

WebBuddy, Jul 6, 2010 IP
  14. Kraven2

Kraven2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I can feel the love in here *ducks*

Kraven2, Jul 6, 2010 IP
    Live2Write likes this.
  15. WebBuddy

Best Answers:
    Thought we only had barking "people" here ! Now, here comes another .. quack quack Kraven2 ;)
    Btw, I still don't understand how somebody can have a bypass surgery and then return to their oh-so-important DP thread to post stuff ? I asked Fem, she didn't tell me... can you throw some light on this Kraven2 *ducks* "I am so scared , is Fem anywhere near?" *ducks again*

ROFL

WebBuddy, Jul 6, 2010 IP
  16. Fem

Fem Active Member

Best Answers:
    If Stupidity is an art, you shall be the king!

Me too...........You are really great at that point, you admitted yourself a .................xxxxx! Knowing oneself is the first step in getting rid of insanity. Hope you shall get back to normal stage soon!

BTW, you promised me that you won't bark again, let me DARE to ask one more question sitting just beside you? Is it your tongue or brain that is crooked? or All these exercises are simply meant to sharpen your sows?

NEED NOT MEET me on some other threads.............Hell is always waiting for newcomers...!

GL!

Fem, Jul 6, 2010 IP
  17. WebBuddy

Best Answers:
    Oh , I am not half this bad... ask anybody on this forum . Just that today I am in an unusually jovial mood... which in itself is a wonder as I get rather grumpy when my payments get stuck ( waiting for 500 bucks all day :) ) . I am just no good at waiting for money but today you made me forget all my pains. I feel like giving you a rep point for that , but IMO it's not allowed .

PS: ........XXXX is sometimes the best way to censure some dirty stuff. One imaginary rep point to you for that. ROFL

Are you going to employ them all at $2.5/500 words ???????

WebBuddy, Jul 6, 2010 IP
  18. Fem

Fem Active Member

Best Answers:
    And others should suffer when you are drunk?

So, please keep it up with you - just below those lips!

Yes, that is much much better than making them bored to the bottom with those meaningless, uncensored words that are being flown from the dirtiest tongue on Earth.....YOU ARE THE KING AGAIN!

NPM is the best word we people use to explain creatures like YOU [God is always Great, but a Single mistake <Your birth>.....?]

Fem, Jul 6, 2010 IP
  19. WebBuddy

Best Answers:
    Never tasted a drop and God forbid that I ever do.

keep it up? below the lips? Any guesses anybody what she's talking about LOL

PS: What's NPM ? Honestly? I googled it and it said "New Public Management" and "Non-Pesticidal Management" , so I would assume the later? Or do you have anything gross in mind? Naughty !! Okay, so just say it aloud...

CORRECTION : you should say "YOU ARE THE QUEEN" :D and what dirt did I throw at you?? Care to show?

Okay, cool it. You are getting upset so I really won't want to tick you off more than what I have already done.

WebBuddy, Jul 6, 2010 IP
  20. Kraven2

Kraven2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Dang! and I thought I was pissing with Perry a few days back.

This is taking the art of pissing matches to a whole new level! :D

Yes that goes for the both of you! *Ducks again*

Kraven2, Jul 6, 2010 IP