1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to write better?

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by xprtwalk, Jun 3, 2010.

1. Perry Rose

Perry Rose Peon

Best Answers:
    Um, do you need to be reminded of all the stupid, inaccurate posts you have made, ol' grand wizard of knowledge?

Such as:

Uh, it's owned by Amazon.

The list is endless.

Now let's look at your knowledge of logic, right from your website.

Oh, wait...you don't have one.

I will let your own speaking, speak for itself.

Now, take more pills, and calm the hell down, because, like YMC and Snarke, he wasn't personally attacking you.

Now, ol' wizard, go get me a beer.

Back to the subject of this thread:

Last edited: Jul 3, 2010
    Perry Rose, Jul 3, 2010 IP
  2. dyadvisor

dyadvisor Peon

Best Answers:
    Who the heck would respond to that. You spew evil, instead of learning. (remember selling E-juice cigarettes, and then claiming you make $50 an hour. You would rather bicker. Others want to learn. You have become the torch carrier of extreme minority, and have proved it with you actions. Why are you dragging YMC into this? You are the non-contributor of posts. I have seen some very good and knowledge posts by YMC. No we do not agree all the time, which is why you have a forum to give valuable different viewpoints sometimes. I leave YMC as neutral, and hopefully he the same, but that is his choice. If you looked at the knowledge he expresses in the crafting site, that is certainly not something put together as a foolish concept. You have no plan, no original posts, so please stop the others and stop leeching off my posts.

BTW, frequently when you do, others see right through you, and then contact me. This has occurred at least 6 times in the last 30 days. Shows many would rather learn, then listen to poor logic that you think you have.
    You do not care about other writers, that is why you are quick to criticize without the ability to analyze. Enough time wasted... discussion ended.-------------------------------------

dyadvisor, Jul 3, 2010 IP
  3. Perry Rose

Perry Rose Peon

Best Answers:
    Feel better, nutcake?

That's good.

After throwing yet another delusional tantrum, can he have his thread back now?

Good.

Back on track....

4. gvannorman

gvannorman Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    So Perry Rose--I am going to gather that you have some bad feelings toward dyadvisor. May I ask why? I have read some of your posts and you do seem to be very critical toward anything and anyone who does not agree with you. Maybe you need to work on your mind a bit. Try being a bit more open minded with how you think. You can gain more friends and notoriety with other writers.

Maybe this is a great lesson learned. You should not be so quick to knock others down, you may need them to stop and pick you up.

gvannorman, Jul 3, 2010 IP
  5. Perry Rose

Perry Rose Peon

Best Answers:
    God, I wish there were more pros on this board instead of kids and noobs.

Once again, let's get this thread back on track.

6. gvannorman

Best Answers:
    Back on track? What is it that this thread was teaching others? Is it possible that for you to let us know. I also would love to apologize for not being here before Sept 2007 so you can call me a noob all you want. It does not really bother me that much. So, lets get this thread back on track. Lets see what Perry Rose has to teach us all, so we can all become better writers. After all which one of us here does not want to be like Perry Rose?

7. Perry Rose

Perry Rose Peon

Best Answers:
    lol

Oh, man!

8. gvannorman

Best Answers:
    Here is how I view my writing and knowing that it is getting better. I write. I read. I write. I read.

Perry, maybe if you can actually give advice instead of criticism people might know how to take you. There is nothing wrong with having your own views, but when your views are pushed onto others you crossed the line. I from what you have posted actually agree with you on somethings. Not sure what you have against others but your views do carry some clout.

9. Kraven2

Kraven2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    That would be classified under "Science Fiction" :D

Kraven2, Jul 3, 2010 IP
  10. Perry Rose

Perry Rose Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, so much foir trying to get another thread back on track.

Might as well have some fun...

You kids would be classified under the "children's section."

Hey, that wasn't half bad. lol

11. Kraven2

Kraven2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I can see why you would like that seeing how you rank on Google :)

Kraven2, Jul 3, 2010 IP
  12. Perry Rose

Perry Rose Peon

Best Answers:
    I love it. ... You're the best! *pats the little one on the head*

13. xenyo

xenyo Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow, very defensive Dyadvisor, if you read my post and not focus on yourself, you will see that I did answer the OP.

The bit about you was just to correct your incorrect analysis of Alexa data. Which you havent responded to btw and just decided to attack me.. Its ok Dy, we all make mistakes and considering the number and length of your posts its understandable.... I just wanted to point that out so the DP community wouldnt get misled. :rolleyes:

And regarding ArticleGold ... I would agree that it and Article Dashboard are really bad ... I havent done IM for around a year and am just picking things back up hence my recent activity here.

However ... Google seems to disagree with you regarding ArticleGold as it ranks it 1st or 2nd for terms like 'Articles Directory' - http://www.google.com/search?hl=&q=...lient-ff&rlz=1B3GGGL_zh-TWHK243HK275&ie=UTF-8 .

Note: Please do not submit any articles to ArticleGold as it's under major development and not accepting any submissions atm.

xenyo, Jul 5, 2010 IP
  14. xenyo

xenyo Peon

Best Answers:

Yeay!!! more directed abuse ... not sure why you are quoting me but I will play along;

Xenyo “Need a writer to write an article 400-500 words and submit it to major Article sites. “
    I am an Internet Marketer, I do on occasion so article marketing ... dont have time to write Article Directory stuff myself so I pay people.

“Looking for Article pack - 5-8 Good quality Acai Berry Articles”
    This project made me over 3000USD ... not proud of it though and have stopped this one.

“Can you write more than 10 articles a day. Posted by xenyo “
    Hmm, dont remember this one and dont see any relevance.

“Lol .. coming back to DP provides some laughs “

Yep ...

“Send me details when u get unbanned “

not sure of the releavance of this one

“There are now 745 free content articles in our Directory from 8225 Authors”
    This is from a script ... is actually more authors but I dont accept any more submissions so the authors numbers moved up whilst the articles remained the same.

Edit:
    As you think I am such a bad writer(actually never claimed to be one), I leave you with a quote ;

"Good teachers are those who know how little they know. Bad teachers are those who think they know more than they don't know."
    -- R. Verdi

Last edited: Jul 5, 2010
    xenyo, Jul 5, 2010 IP
  15. dyadvisor

dyadvisor Peon

Best Answers:
    xenyo---Still cannot find out where you are at. The point was already covered that Alexa is not owned by Google, but Google for quite a while had a major sty in it, and that part of its analysis is obtained in conjunction with Google data.

As for attack, you struck first, and I will maintain my Integrity. I have the proof of my workings and ability to share to back it up. It is so much easier to be a sniper than a helper. I do not sell any products here, but in turn when some one opens their mouth I check them out. You come in here like everything is a big joke.

If it is, why bother to make a posting? Those with courage make a post. I do not care about reliving the forum past. This is 2010, and my people want to learn, do so now, and not be barricaded by the snipers.

I could, if you had the right attitude, get you connected properly on your article directory to receive an overall better quality of flow. What is in it for me, nothing.
    Seriously, we already have a pathetic joker, doing it who is about ready to be zapped out.

It want to check out my background, and read my posts, you might see where I am coming for. At this stage, I am not go to let you ruin it for the many looking for a little direction. In fact, you might see that I could be your best connection

Last edited: Jul 6, 2010
    dyadvisor, Jul 6, 2010 IP
  16. xenyo

xenyo Peon

Best Answers:
    The point is you are informing 'your people' wrong that EzineArticles's typical userbase are over 60 year old females (or whatever you said).

Everyone is wrong sometimes, no need to take offense and start attacking people.

xenyo, Jul 6, 2010 IP
  17. Kraven2

Kraven2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    From what I saw Alexa tends to agree with DY though?

Not attacking, just stating what I read there. On the other hand I do not claim to know it all, so could you perhaps shed some light on where you get your data that DY's figures are wrong?

Kraven2, Jul 6, 2010 IP
  18. xenyo

xenyo Peon

Best Answers:
    If you read my original post you would see Kraven instead of trying soooo hard to agree with DY with most of your posts.

xenyo, Jul 6, 2010 IP
  19. Kraven2

Kraven2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    When I think he is right I say so when I think he is wrong I say so. I think now you are doing the attacking, without cause, and it is your turn to read into some threads on my posts regarding DY. We clashed heads more then once before. That does not change the fact that when he is right he is right.

Not saying he is now though, which is why I just asked you for your sources. And I have read your posts, and I have showed my source, in case you need it again here you go: http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/ezinearticles.com

Now show me yours :)

Kraven2, Jul 6, 2010 IP
  20. dyadvisor

dyadvisor Peon

Best Answers:
    xenyo the point wrong is your interpretation of what I said. I did not saw all readers on EzineArtcles are over 64. I pointed out that compared to other article directories the percentage is certainly higher, and they tend to not be the business type. If an article is promoting a .products where people are seniors are suckers, that is their source!

However if the product being offering appeals more to the working class in their prime ages, other directories are more closely profiled this way. Also I gave a very BIG HINT about slanting the writing towards women,. Perhaps when using an example. So take time to read my posts more clearly before you jump the gun.

I mentioned just above that Alexa is currently owned by Amazon. Did you not read that. I also offered to give you some pointers on get your website on track, as I know a considerable amount about the behind the scenes of article directories.

I did not mention for example, that EzineArticles brags about 1,000,000 reader daily. That is not true, around 35% if I recall are website postings comING in with their new author listing or to check on their stats. Are these good buyers for the products in the articles?

For 40 years I have mastered the trade, I do not appreciate someone that tries to dispel. I have the money and proof as well. Everyday I learn, I have to , to help others properly. When Google changed its strategy, which effected me, I had to develop a new formula of arriving at the same point just a little bit different.

SometimeS you should check on somebody before your words come out, that what I did on you. Anyone is welcome to check me on the forum, on Google, on Linkedin, I have nothing to hide. So are you going to say you joined the forum longer, in a few months I list 20 friends, how about you?

dyadvisor, Jul 6, 2010 IP