1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Infolinks Scammed Me.

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by pakistanz, Jun 29, 2010.

Hello,

Let me share my infolinks experience.

I was using infolinks since 2008, in December 2009 my earnings reaches to 101$, I send them email to send my payments.

My First Email to Infolinks.
    -----------------------------------
    [​IMG]
    They replied in their email that I will be able to get my Payment till February 15.

On February 15 I Send them Payment reminder and they replied me this.

[​IMG]

After this a long communication between me and Infolinks was goes on promises after promises, guarantees after guarantees, dates after dates.

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/8392/email003.jpg

After this I use to stop sending them email for few days, and then I wrote them again to remind their promises.

And they send me this email again with promise that they will send me payment as soon as possible.

[​IMG]

Now here let me provide few information regarding this case.
    As I was making too much low earnings, one of my friend making good money and he do not have paypal account so he want me to share my paypal account, I send an email to infolinks regarding this and they approve me that they have no objection on sharing paypal account.
    So I share my paypal account with my friend, and let me tell u He is still receiving his payments on my paypal account.

but for my account they totally scammed me their last email is full of false allegations, and after that I send them few emails which they didn't reply.

[​IMG]

I was not getting time since long time to share my experience with you guys, Now Iam sharing my experience with DigitalPoint members.

Be Aware of this Fraud company.

pakistanz, Jun 29, 2010 IP
  2. kittyluver

kittyluver Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I heard that they are perfect payers.But this is really shocking to hear from a DP member. Any other members of DP deceived like this?

kittyluver, Jun 29, 2010 IP
  3. Greyhound

Greyhound Banned

Best Answers:
    I always received payments from infolinks on time. I think they are great. You can try to contact them again regards your payment issue.

Greyhound, Jun 29, 2010 IP
  4. darkrider919

darkrider919 Peon

Best Answers:
    i'm sorry to hear that, hopefully others won't experience this. maybe there's just a mis-communication

darkrider919, Jun 29, 2010 IP
  5. mubashirnisar

mubashirnisar Banned

Best Answers:
    ooh thats sad,i thought they were the best,but this is very shocking,lets see what infolinks peoples have to say about this,they should be paying you when they had promised you to pay,

mubashirnisar, Jun 29, 2010 IP
  6. pakistanz

pakistanz Member

Best Answers:
    I said in my topic "Infolinks Scammed Me" iam not saying that infolinks is scam company, but as far as my experience its scam for me. Shay check my thread and read each and every conversation. What you call if someone do same with u?

What is so complicated in it? Your support team clearly make promises to me from past 4 to 5 months about payment and then instead of payment they paste a completely useless message.

I have tried to contact after last email which i receive from Avigal Nir but I did not get any respond, Your support team did not reply me and I can show you my emails in which your team has taken 4 to 7 days in giving single email reply. and after 4 to 5 days time they always made promisses that they will send me payment within few hours , within 2 days , within one day, investigating issue bla bla bla...

I know you ppl not gonna pay me, therefore iam just informing others that you ppl are not sincere with small publishers, May be giving good revenue to big publishers but as far as small publishers concern my case is infront of all here.
    If you wanna proceed further I can show you all emails which I receive from infolinks about promisses and willing to provide good customer support etc etc..

If you think you can help me out investigate issue again and came back here with solution else provide me proof in which your support person has stated that you guys have transferred money into my bank account, which bank account? did i ever provide bank account info? iam using paypal as my payment transfer mode how can he transfer payment into my bank account when iam using Paypal as payment mode? and never use wire transfer to receive payments from infolinks?

Ask mr Avigail Niar to atleast reply customers emails, I have sended him 2 emails after his reply and didnt receive a single reply from InfoLinks side.

Shay kindly next time come back with proofs. or else if u can do anything resolve this issue.

Regards
    Faraz Ahmed.

pakistanz, Jun 30, 2010 IP
  7. mubashirnisar

mubashirnisar Banned

Best Answers:
    did you get your money back?and if they had promised you,then they should send you payment,and not replying to emails is very unprofessional

mubashirnisar, Jun 30, 2010 IP
  8. pakistanz

pakistanz Member

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

As i said they really dont have any intention of releasing my payment, I have emailed them nearly 40 hours ago but they didn't reply me, I have also tried to contact them twice in past but didn't get any reply from Infolinks.

pakistanz, Jul 2, 2010 IP
  9. vamp6x6x6x

vamp6x6x6x Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry to say but this seems more like a human error to me and not a infolinks error. I say this because I don't believe it is their job to make sure the account you added is indeed your account.

I mean don't get me wrong it is bad that you don't get your money, but tto flat out call them a scam isn't right.

vamp6x6x6x, Jul 2, 2010 IP
  10. TheKingIsBack

TheKingIsBack Peon

Best Answers:
    never used infolinks before but seems like they are shady enough to stay away fromthem:p

TheKingIsBack, Jul 2, 2010 IP
  11. Jeehan

Jeehan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I got a payment today from infolink.

Jeehan, Jul 2, 2010 IP
  12. IG2010

IG2010 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well human error actually put some dirty sex ads on my site, and it's a PG website for god sake

IG2010, Jul 2, 2010 IP
  13. raredaredevil

raredaredevil Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Its a human error , but it should be handled. This whole process saved the company about 100$ but the negative advertising that gos along with this upset user may rival that. I will never use that site now , so thats 2 customers lost at least on this thread (just the ones who commented).I also see alot of searches on google for "is infolinks a scam" , so this sort of thing you should clean up asap. Just food for thought to the owners.

raredaredevil, Jul 2, 2010 IP
  14. rush4gold

rush4gold Active Member

Best Answers:
    infolinks always pay me on time!

rush4gold, Jul 2, 2010 IP
  15. anishniranam

anishniranam Peon

Best Answers:
    Infolinks Scam, Big joke of the year.

Infolinks is a decent ad network, they paying on time. no scam, they are good people, their customer care is also superb.

anishniranam, Jul 4, 2010 IP
  16. ITDStars

ITDStars Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Dear Brother
    Where i know that info links also good yaar
    Its not bad
    Its working in pakistan my friends also working on it

ITDStars, Jul 5, 2010 IP
  17. KimiGermany

KimiGermany Peon

Best Answers:
    Interesting topic, i have just registered to them a few days ago, let's see..

KimiGermany, Jul 5, 2010 IP
  18. m_media

m_media Active Member

Best Answers:
    I've found these "Intext" type ads annoy visitors anyway. If you want returning visitors its best not to annoy them with ads, but to instead offer ads to things they might be interested in. That is why Adsense is the best in my opinion, because they serve relevant ads.

m_media, Jul 5, 2010 IP
  19. vihutuo

vihutuo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have never had problem with infolinks.
    But I think they handled this case very unprofessionally by sending contradicting emails and holding up your payment for months without giving a valid reason.

vihutuo, Jul 6, 2010 IP
  20. dmorrisonprofessional

dmorrisonprofessional Peon

Best Answers:
    I completely agree with that my friend

dmorrisonprofessional, Jul 6, 2010 IP