1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What do Muslim think about Queen Rania?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Helvetii, Jul 2, 2010.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

She doesn't cover her face/hair, she moves around with male colleagues without giving them breast milk! Allah must hate her!

According to the Muslims on DP like thegr4 she must be beaten by her husband right?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Discuss.

Helvetii, Jul 2, 2010 IP
  2. Cyb3rKing

Cyb3rKing Peon

Best Answers:
    LOL , I'm a Muslim , We don't hate anybody who doesn't wear Hijab , My mother even doesn't . Infact I don't really like girls with Hijab I find them less sexy but they are ok for me and I hate those extremists who wear burqas and look like Aliens from the 31st century . But Queen rania breast fed me , how did you know that she didn't ?

Cyb3rKing, Jul 2, 2010 IP
  3. alexispetrov

alexispetrov Peon

Best Answers:
    Good post as always Helvetti - although next time pick a blond for me ;)

I wonder why no Muslims have yet told you that wife beating is wrong. Maybe they all really DO agree with muzammil >.<'

alexispetrov, Jul 3, 2010 IP
  4. masterrio

masterrio Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Rania is a totally different prospective subject, she was educated in a modernized western world, so her eyes are open to the original facts unlike many women who suffer in gulf nations

In simple terms, if you ask about Rania in terms of an Gulf Muslim - she must be may b raped by 100 probably tape and it telecast it, so that no other women would repeat the mistake and later head cut off in public ?
    if Rania, according to other modern Muslim (muslims living outside gulf) - she has done no harm and her efforts would be applauded.

masterrio, Jul 3, 2010 IP
  5. Helvetii

Helvetii Notable Member

Best Answers:
    She should be an example for other Muslim Women to follow. They should kick the butts of men who make them wear tents just because they are big pussies and can't stand anyone looking at their girls.

Helvetii, Jul 4, 2010 IP
  6. babak44

babak44 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah queen Rania is pretty but she isn't alone first lady in Islamic countries who hasn't hijab I think. you can see same attitude in North African countries Like Egypt, Morocco and so on and also Syria or some gulf regimens as Dubai.

I'm not sure but Guess first queen who was without hijab in Islamic world was Tadj ol-Molouk 1934
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tadj_ol-Molouk

[​IMG]

others can add to this one are Fawzia 1941
    [​IMG]
    Soraya Esfandiary 1951
    [​IMG]
    and Farah Diba 1967
    [​IMG]

babak44, Jul 5, 2010 IP
  7. babak44

babak44 Active Member

Best Answers:
    babak44, Jul 5, 2010 IP
  8. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Nice pics Babak. A few smoking hot girls, though I think Tadj ol-Molouk and Nazli Sabri might do better with a Hijab. :D

Obamanation, Jul 5, 2010 IP
  9. ChaosTrivia

ChaosTrivia Active Member

Best Answers:
    I was subscribed to her youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/queenrania
    Until I noticed that despite all the modern and upgraded PR image etc', comments on her videos are moderated. Only the "right" ones get published. And then I reminded myself that she is Arab (and Palestinian), where pluralism and freedom of speech doesn't even appear in the dictionary.

ChaosTrivia, Jul 5, 2010 IP
  10. Ibn Juferi

Ibn Juferi Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Isn't it ironic that the thread is asking for what Muslims "think" about the Queen but instead, the thread gets flooded with Islamophobic comments which aren't from Muslims at all?

Sorry, OP...I ain't playing your game of incitement. Try again.

Ibn Juferi, Jul 5, 2010 IP
  11. Helvetii

Helvetii Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I laughed a little when I saw this :p

[​IMG]

Helvetii, Jul 16, 2010 IP
  12. Darpie

Darpie Peon

Best Answers:
    Lol Queen Rania. Classic example of a hypocritical Palestinian talking out of both sides of his/her mouth.

She wrote a book called the "Sandwich Swap" about different people living together:
    Just wait for it...

Source: http://www.haaretz.com/print-editio...ebrew-edition-of-her-children-s-book-1.301791

She is fine with living with everyone but Jews, it seems.

Darpie, Jul 16, 2010 IP
  13. babak44

babak44 Active Member

Best Answers:
    yeah, some women looks better with hijab and also it's good for lazy girls I think.

babak44, Jul 16, 2010 IP
  14. c4cyber

c4cyber Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    In which world you live? There are 50 islamic countries in the world. Almost 23% of human population is Muslim. Do you think 23% of humanity stays in tents and beat their family members for no reason? Domestic violence is international problem and it has alot to do with education and less with religion. There is country in the world where hitting a cow with car is bigger crime than rapping a woman and its not an islamic country.
    saying stupid and false things about muslim men on internet marketing forums isn't very productive.

c4cyber, Jan 3, 2019 IP
  15. maldives

maldives Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    These anti Islam posts are still on-going.....logged in after few years and the story is the same :)

maldives, Feb 11, 2019 IP
  16. Jeffreyw

Jeffreyw Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You are probably born in a Western country or in a liberal Muslim country or city.

Jeffreyw, Jan 19, 2020 IP