1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to write better?

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by xprtwalk, Jun 3, 2010.

1. xprtwalk

xprtwalk Peon

Best Answers:
    Sure I have focused already on more practice.

xprtwalk, Jun 18, 2010 IP
  2. Perry Rose

Perry Rose Peon

Best Answers:
    Correction:

Sure.

I have already focused more on practicing.

:)~

I keed. ... I keed.

Good luck with it.

Perry Rose, Jun 18, 2010 IP
  3. ka.elliot

ka.elliot Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think too, good job.

ka.elliot, Jun 19, 2010 IP
  4. xprtwalk

xprtwalk Peon

Best Answers:
    Ya getting really good suggestions to improve writing.

xprtwalk, Jun 21, 2010 IP
  5. shaaam2007

shaaam2007 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think quality content evolving keywords, suggestions to take action are good tips to get more and more attention of others.

shaaam2007, Jun 21, 2010 IP
  6. Kraven2

Kraven2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As was suggested here earlier; start a blog, and get yourself out there. You will get the hang of it soon enough :)

Kraven2, Jun 21, 2010 IP
  7. xprtwalk

xprtwalk Peon

Best Answers:
    Ok, surely I will make a try of it and would also check improvement after applying all the valuable suggestion of you members.

xprtwalk, Jun 26, 2010 IP
  8. dyadvisor

dyadvisor Peon

Best Answers:
    If you are truly serious, with a desire inside to step up the ladder in writing this is great. If you also have a passion for writing, and are determined to have a better lifestyle, let me know. I assist DP members from all over the world, including India.

I just got out of the hospital today, but might have to go back in. That does not stop me, as it gives me some time to try to help others move forward.

This week I will be able to take on one more person. My wife does not fully understand given my condition, but she does understand my inner motivated needs to make the world a little better for a few people.

So if you want to take that step let me know. Otherwise within days another DP member will be messaging me. (and knowing me, I will try to see what I can do)

---------------------------------------------------whatever you decide, good luck in your journey forward--------------------------------

dyadvisor, Jun 26, 2010 IP
    contentboss likes this.
  9. Fastest Writers

Fastest Writers Peon

Best Answers:
    Know thyself and your audience and their needs. Once they have what they need, they will be waiting to hear from you.

Fastest Writers, Jun 29, 2010 IP
  10. Kraven2

Kraven2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    On the other hand, to be able to do that your audience must be able to find you.

Kraven2, Jun 29, 2010 IP
  11. xprtwalk

xprtwalk Peon

Best Answers:
    Well said, if there is some loophole to find me and unavailable then what's the mean of that. Means I am just writing for me only. So a proper seo optimization would matter also here, get visibility in the serps and make your audience be able to find you.

xprtwalk, Jun 30, 2010 IP
  12. WebBuddy

WebBuddy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Some well meaning advice - please learn some grammar before you go ahead with the SEO writing stuff, with this kind of writing even SEO can't help you much. I don't mean to put you down, just some sincere advice...

WebBuddy, Jun 30, 2010 IP
  13. Hampers

Hampers Peon

Best Answers:
    Great advice Nicolebeckett.

Having your audience front of mind assists in making your writing relevant and meaningful.

Too often I read awkward, clunky articles written in a stiff, formal style with glaringly obvious errors that show the writer has not researched the topic at all.

It is an instant turn off and definite loss of credibility and authenticity.

Sometimes a genuine, personally written article, even with some minor grammatical errors, is more touching than an outsourced "fake" article.

Hampers, Jul 1, 2010 IP
  14. dyadvisor

dyadvisor Peon

Best Answers:
    While there are some excellent posts here, there are all some way off track.

Sure it is common sense that the reader should enjoy what you are writing. The typical Ezine article reader is a woman over 64 with minor education that is charmed by your love of writing, and because it sounds interesting in the 23 minutes she will spend reading on the article directory.

Is pleasing Grandma your goal in writing? Not if you are a professional it could be. The professional targets a certain type of prospect for the customer and does not rely on Grandma reading one more article before night time.

This pays more, because of the skill level involved. Three features MUST be mastered: The science of SEO keyword use and sentence structuring, the art of writing, and the creativity to build a desire in the reader to visit the website.

Anything less, and the pay scale drops rapidly. Bedtime stories may be interesting, but top dollar writers enjoy all the extra benefits they are given. When you stop letting the writing world control you, and you take charge, a whole new life begins that only those experiencing it can express. Much of it is internal pride.--------Today is the day to start realizing there are more pieces to the puzzle. You have the ability, so learn how to use it.---------------------------

dyadvisor, Jul 1, 2010 IP
  15. xenyo

xenyo Peon

Best Answers:
    Lol .. coming back to DP provides some laughs ...

to the OP, I agree with some of the other posters and you need to improve your mastery of the language first or its gonna be hard to attract and espeically keep the attention of targetted traffic long enough for what you intend them to do.

dyadvisor,
    why do you keep on saying EzineArticles' typical reader are women over 64? .. that is incorrect mate ... I am guessing you got that from the stats from Alexa ...the stat shown is a demographic indicating how that age group is represented comparing it with the general internet population for that age group only.

xenyo, Jul 2, 2010 IP
  16. dyadvisor

dyadvisor Peon

Best Answers:
    Xenyo--- you are the real joke.

You have to go out and buy an old website, and then get articles from one of the worst quality directories of all, article dashboard.

Is that article gold or article mold?

I believe your lack of knowledge about article directories greatly shows.

AND I AM BY NO MEANS YOUR MATE.

Go back to the sandbox, or make an intelligent post of your own, sniping termites are not needed. Do I need to get my bug spray. This is your 4th hijacking attempt, in one day.

I will be waiting for your great original Post, tell us all your vast egoist knowledge.
    Just when about all the flies were gone, here comes another.

Contributors that can help others please, can you do it? Then do so now!

dyadvisor, Jul 2, 2010 IP
  17. xprtwalk

xprtwalk Peon

Best Answers:
    Actually everyone has its own way to express everything and it is a passion to help other really from your honest intension. But the valuable suggestions, I am getting from you members, will be a milestone in my writing, as I have learnt more and required to focus on what important things while writing.

xprtwalk, Jul 2, 2010 IP
  18. Hampers

Hampers Peon

Best Answers:
    That's true.
    Being expressive and sharing your opinion is meant to diffuse anger and frustration.

Hampers, Jul 2, 2010 IP
  19. Perry Rose

Perry Rose Peon

Best Answers:
    No. Like so many of his other posts, and his threads, he makes stuff up to show the noobs here how smart he is.

Yeah, there are some laughs here, now and then.

Worth repeating.

Perry Rose, Jul 3, 2010 IP
  20. dyadvisor

dyadvisor Peon

Best Answers:
    Perry do you need a reminder of your joke beer postings? Since you can not heed the advice in the other posting?

Xenyo here are a few of your laughs:

Xenyo “Need a writer to write an article 400-500 words and submit it to major Article sites. “
    “Looking for Article pack - 5-8 Good quality Acai Berry Articles”
    “Can you write more than 10 articles a day. Posted by xenyo “
    “Lol .. coming back to DP provides some laughs “
    “Send me details when u get unbanned “

These posts you made, really impress everyone here of your personal super quality writing abilities.

Now let's look at your knowledge of logic, right from your website. This one is a classic:

“There are now 745 free content articles in our Directory from 8225 Authors”

I will let your own speaking, speak for itself.

dyadvisor, Jul 3, 2010 IP