1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[OFFICIAL] FileServe Thread - FAQ & Support - Highest $$$ Payouts

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by RickyFS, Jun 29, 2010.

Dear DP!

We have been around for the last 3.5 months (29th of June 2010 being the date this written) and have grown rapidly over this course.

My name is Ricky. I'm a biz developer for FS and is part of the team that takes care of our English speaking users (affiliates and downloaders).

If you haven't familiarized yourself with our product, it is about time you do so. We are a serious company that is more than just serious about playing ball with the biggest filehosts in the game. We pay more than Market Leaders. Our reward program is rewarding!

We have LOTS of features, promotions & competitions coming up in the next 2-3 months that should keep you busy sharing our links exclusively with your friends and making money with us.

I'm making this topic in order to keep track of requests, feedback (hopefully positive) and announcements in which we will present here. I'll be checking back daily on a regular basis.

Our system has been integrated with most filehosts in order to Remote Upload from them. At this point and time, the Market Leaders do not have our system integrated for Remote Uploading. Hopefully this will come very soon.

I know that some of you are spreading our links to friends & associates already - We appreciate your business as much as you appreciate the payment coming through.

We have Webmoney, ePassporte & Paypal in place for payouts every Wednesday. Please request payouts before Monday in order to receive your payment latest at Wednesday.

Your question is...Why should you use us?
    -Look at our tiers - Simple & high payouts.
    -Look at the freedom your downloaders get (no captchas & short waiting time)
    -Large amount of space to upload your files to and make enough to pay for your own upgrades.
    -Large file sizes - download of up to 2 gb per file for even FREE users.
    -No limitation for free users downloading per day!
    -Highest payout without the bull that comes along with most stingy hosts.

Enjoy!

PS. We have a RapidLeech plugin for everyone interested, let me know.

RickyFS, Jun 29, 2010 IP
    sameer_reddy likes this.
  2. $@ND!P

$@ND!P Peon

Best Answers:
    Well RickyFS,

I am using FileServe for more than a month, i got offers from your host via PM's in one FORUM for some PREMIUM Conversion of my account but the offer was never complete :(
    .....Secondly i am facing a issue with you people ........ i use Rapidleech on 100MBPS server ..... i can upload at high speeds at many file hosts but when it comes to your host it sucks............ FTP still does it good though a lot of time is taken for the uploads......... but i should say please improve your Remote-Uploading feature....... its really bad .......
    ....... anywayz i agree ur payouts have high rates but i also need good uploading speed....

and you have mentioned u have Rapidleech Plugin, i am interested .......if u can share with me .... i will try

Regards

$@ND!P [WarezNxT] Administrator

$@ND!P, Jun 29, 2010 IP
  3. RickyFS

RickyFS Peon

Best Answers:
    Our remote uploading should be working smooth right now. When it is slow, it is selfish people queuing up 20,000 files and therefore creates a bottleneck for everyone and themselves even. Where are you remote uploading from?

Will PM you the URLs where you can get the Plugins from.

Thanks

RickyFS, Jun 29, 2010 IP
  4. sah

sah Peon

Best Answers:
    I use this host since late of March if remember correctly and been paid nine times already.

there are not much issues with this host. great FTP upload speed, remote upload is good (only few times it stuck uploading).

I'm sure if the rate is stay forever then fileserve might takeover the popularity of hotfile.

now I'm waiting for the webmaster program which will be introduced later, hope it will be good.

all the best to your team!

PS: just curious why there is still forums banned this host (just found two so far):eek:

sah, Jun 29, 2010 IP
  5. $@ND!P

$@ND!P Peon

Best Answers:
    well PM you back plz let me know what u all gonna do with my querry ......

$@ND!P, Jun 29, 2010 IP
  6. irfantea

irfantea Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello,

I'm your affiliate, and yes like $@ND!P's says, your ftp uploading capability is slower than any other filehost that I use. Other host can get stable at 5MBps, but fileserve only at 1.5MBps.

And today I after I finished uploading 3 files via ftp, there is no pending upload but the file is still not shown at the file manager. Until I write this post, the files is still not there.

I read the news dashboard and fileserve said they have a problem with ftp and remote uploading.

When this maintenance will be over and where is my files go?

Thanks

irfantea, Jun 29, 2010 IP
  7. RickyFS

RickyFS Peon

Best Answers:
    @ irfantea: Yes, but if you opened 10 connections it is 10 x 1.5 MBps - Who does 15 MBps for their files? Also if you try to do multiple connections on FTP with HF they'll decrease your bandwidth, not increase it.

Yes, we have some issues on the FTP and RU at the moment. They're looking into the issue, adding servers for slow download speeds, so soon, it'll be better. We have still not received the remaining 90 servers that we ordered, because our hardware vendor is slow. We ordered these long time ago, but unfortunately there isn't a magic wand that we can wave and things will appear.

Bare with us :)

RickyFS, Jun 29, 2010 IP
  8. $@ND!P

$@ND!P Peon

Best Answers:
    Well seems to you ppl are very open to public ..... well lets wait for ur remaining servers to come and then start uploading ... ... ...

$@ND!P, Jun 29, 2010 IP
  9. RickyFS

RickyFS Peon

Best Answers:
    @ SANDIP: We praise transparency and we admit when things are not going as smooth. We don't stick our heads in the sand and deny (unlike many other hosts). We keep you up-to-date in real time of what's going on. We hope that this transparency will at least give us a few brownie points with you guys :)

RickyFS, Jun 29, 2010 IP
  10. CJRockwood

CJRockwood Peon

Best Answers:
    RickyFS, Read all the posted statements from your present users....So read that you're on top of any new or ongoing problems with your system...I like that....I'm going to give it a try.
    CJ

CJRockwood, Jun 29, 2010 IP
  11. RickyFS

RickyFS Peon

Best Answers:
    Awesome mate. Pleased to hear.

[edit] seems RU didn't go back to normal either. FTP having trouble too.

Premium members will see a boost in speed when our servers arrive, and they should at this moment not be experiencing any "breaks" in their downloads.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2010
    RickyFS, Jun 29, 2010 IP
  12. jamesrocky

jamesrocky Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey RickyFS you did a great job by opening a separate Thread for FileServe here @ DP as in WJ. Keep up the good work. I am using your service as an uploader and Please imporove the RU from other hosts. They are little slow sometimes

jamesrocky, Jun 29, 2010 IP
  13. $@ND!P

$@ND!P Peon

Best Answers:
    Great to hear that ftp is normal again & i m sure if u keep in constant u will grow more fast compare to now .......... and today rs gave us another shock .......... i m getting awake with rs limited to 50Gb upload ...... u have 500GB thats gr8 ...... i really like and also improve ur remote upload ..... u will rocks

Regards

$@ND!P

$@ND!P, Jun 29, 2010 IP
  14. RickyFS

RickyFS Peon

Best Answers:
    Don't know why people stick around RS still. They give no choice of freedom for users. When I tried to grab files off them one time, I wasn't allowed. I had used all my slots, come back later - err?

Started working for this company, and was part of the plan to give more freedom to users, to actually share their files genuinely with friends and associates.

Will obviously be checking in here, FAQ'ing with you guys. You're more than welcome to invite buddies to join in on the discussion and getting real time news :)

RickyFS, Jun 29, 2010 IP
  15. problo

problo Guest

Best Answers:
    Hello,

Sharingmatrix comes out of a new reward program and it beats fileserve in every way !

How does fileserve respond to that ?

Here is the detail

[​IMG]

problo, Jun 29, 2010 IP
  16. Ichigo91

Ichigo91 Guest

Best Answers:
    I have been with FS around 6 weeks already and till now I have earned about $560 with them.. I must say they really provide good service, though sometimes the remote upload is very slow.. but it doesn't hurt to wait a little bit since you get to upload very big filesize.. anyway I am sure that it will only get better :)

Ichigo91, Jun 29, 2010 IP
  17. wuhugm

wuhugm Peon

Best Answers:
    This filehost is great guys :D

Now they no longer display captcha it gets even better

But dunno why after the earnings delay problem on 23 & 24, my earnings keep decreasing :D

Either way, I recommend this filehost to everyone, as I mentioned in my blog

I got a feeling the new management of sharingmatrix is the same owner as fileserve, the new earnings table is a complete rip-off of fileserve's

wuhugm, Jun 29, 2010 IP
  18. irfantea

irfantea Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice. All my uploaded files is already showed at the file manager. Hmmm, I never try open more than one connection to upload at one time. Maybe I will try this trick.

Thanks

irfantea, Jun 29, 2010 IP
  19. RickyFS

RickyFS Peon

Best Answers:
    SharingMatrix is not us. I believe some filehosts are adopting our model, because they've seen the success we've had for the past few months. When our 100 servers are up and stable, we'll be coming out with new functions for uploaders and downloaders.

We have a lot of features in place that we need to improve and add on. Bare in mind that we are the newest big hit in the industry...Our popularity surged because we fix problems and because we keep in contact with our customers :)

[EDIT] We fixed the remote and FTP issues by now. Everything should be running smooth in these 2 options.

@irfantea: Yes it will 100% work if you open more connections. You'll multiple uploads at the same time moving at the same speed. Now you know ;)

Last edited: Jun 29, 2010
    RickyFS, Jun 29, 2010 IP
  20. Ruriko

Ruriko Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    How about giving free users unlimited space?

Ruriko, Jun 29, 2010 IP