1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Turkey kills Kurdish girl, wounds family

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Darpie, Jun 21, 2010.

1. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    So the apartheid state in Turkey that treats the Kurds like shit is all related to Turkey's previous relationship with Israel? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Obamanation, Jun 22, 2010 IP
  2. Polite teen

Polite teen Guest

Best Answers:
    No, it is not, but it is good to point out the friends of such governments.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2010
    Polite teen, Jun 22, 2010 IP
  3. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    If a tree falls in the forest, and there is no one around to hear it, can you still blame a Jew? :p

Will.Spencer, Jun 22, 2010 IP
  4. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    Were you referring to Iran?

5. fastreplies

fastreplies Banned

Best Answers:
    You mean like not everybody who supported Hitler at that time were Germans and not
    every German necessarily shared his desire to grab territories he never owned?

Well, if this is what you're trying to say, then we all already know what happened and how he
    disappointed his supporter after the rest of civilized World steamrolled over his sorry ass.

:rolleyes:

fastreplies

fastreplies, Jun 22, 2010 IP
  6. Squealer

Squealer Peon

Best Answers:
    This news lies. pro media is doing news wrong. Everything is not what it seems.

No description. news not true. Turkish armed forces

Squealer, Jun 22, 2010 IP
  7. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    Have another Soma and you'll be fine.

More than a hundred people weren't just killed. They were all teddy bears and the Turks were shooting them with cherry syrup.

8. Squealer

Squealer Peon

Best Answers:
    Blank stop talking. (Once prejudiced speech!) There is nothing like that.

Everyone is dealing with us. 1299 (ottoman empire) –1923(Republic of Turkey ) Turkey forever

9. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    Yeah yeah whatever.... Turks rule. Blah blah blah... Kill the Kurds. Kill the Armenians. Kill. Kill. Kill. Go Turkey! Turkey forever! Everyone else stop talking. Everyone must deal with the Turk and watch him make an ass out of himself. Blah blah blah. Whatever.

10. Squealer

Squealer Peon

Best Answers:
    Israel and America killer. Turks are not killers. You read the Turkish history.

11. Danielregwan

Danielregwan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Turkey murder innocent helpless Kurds in cold blood.

Danielregwan, Jun 22, 2010 IP
  12. fastreplies

fastreplies Banned

Best Answers:
    Are you talking about Turkish Ottoman Empire history, the one that depicts killed by millions
    Europeans, Russians and Ukrainians, history of women and children rape and pedophilia?

:confused:

fastreplies

fastreplies, Jun 22, 2010 IP
  13. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    Yes, but according to the posters above they have the right to because they are Turks.

Turks! Turks! Turks! Go Turks! Rah rah rah! Turkey forever! Go Turkey!

Kill the Kurds! Kill the Armenians! Kill kill kill!

Everyone else stop talking! Everyone is dealing with Turkey forever!

News media lies! Kurds lie. Armenians lie. British lie. Americans lie. Israeli's lie. Russians lie. Arabs lie. Turkey is only tell truth!

14. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    i really do not know much about how the situation in nazi germany was developed that ended in murdering of millons jewish people and others. so i can not make a comment about the similarity or differences of this situation now. but i certainly believe that finding a good compromise between the israeli and palestanian people should and would prevent another genocide.

i might have misunderstood your previous comments as a dismissal of the two state solution and was pointing out that any compromise that give the palestanian dignity and guarantees their human right is pretty much acceptable to me. and i belive any agreement should be designed that the majority of both israeli and palestanians can agree to. or it won't be worth the effort.
    i have presented my suggestions about the compromises necessary and possible so that 75% of both side can agree to and it involves a two state solution. I think i posted my suggestions in detail about a year ago, and talked about it with will spencer back then. [i might be wrong about will]. but they are really very doable.
    =====================================================================================
    on the issue of this topic i certainly and wholeheartedly condemn any kind of use of force against civilians. i also condemn any form of bigotry against any and every group of human beings. and if these things that are contributed to turkey in the MIT article are true which i do not see any reason that they are not, i would like the turks force their govt to stop these discriminatory actions imidatly and embrace their kurdish citizens.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2010
    pizzaman, Jun 22, 2010 IP
  15. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    I saw midnight express :D

You are preaching to the wrong crowd, bro. Much of Israel's population is made up of Holocaust survivors. Those people have a very good memory of how far appeasement got them. When people threaten genocide, you don't talk with them. You shoot them.

16. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    i do not think so. i believe that as victims of one of the biggest [and actually more than one] crimes against humanity, the jewish people will find the capacity to overcome their apprehensions and make peace with palestanians.
    further more no matter what israelis do to the palestanians or how far they push them away they are going to be neighbors. history have shown this to be true. so why not try to live in peace with each other, it is much better than being at war.

17. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    You missed the point I made. It is exactly because they have played the victim in a very similar situation that they will not meet threats of genocide with silence and appeasement. Palestine and Israel may make peace, but that peace will not be made through appeasement. They tried once hoping against hope that the people who seemed to want to exterminate them really didn't. The Muslims are no less quiet about their appetite for Jewish blood than the Nazis were.

Rest assured the US won't sit by and let it happen either. There is a reason the USS Truman and associated battle group are in the Med.

18. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    no i did not miss your point, i just believe differently. and they had not played the victim, they were the victim! it was not a choice or anything that they did. and they could not have done anything differently. you do not become a victim because of what you do, it is because of what others do to you. and i think being victim makes your heart find more capacity for mercy, not less.

19. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    I think many in Israel would differ. There are times when you can do nothing to prevent others from doing what they will to you. There have been more than a few stories of holocaust survivors that wish they had done more, regardless of how effective those efforts were. Have a look at the Qur'anic verse in the Hamas charter which speaks of Muslims slaughtering the Jews and tell me if you think these are the type of people Israel is going to try and make peace with.

20. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    for them i have the argument of reality.
    all they have to do is look at the map. and i mean this literally. how far do they think they can push the arabs, to egypt algeria east toward iran pakistan where? they have chosen to live right in the middle of the muslems. and they will live in the middle of the muslems no matter if they make peace or not. and that is the reality.
    and on the point that they could have done more! nazis are responsible for what happened, and that is that.