1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Free Gifts Giving Away Sites Business

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Bohra, Jun 18, 2010.

Recently i have noticed there are many sites which are giving away free gifts obviously this attracts lot of members but is there profit in this ?? i am sure initial investment needed is super high

Bohra, Jun 18, 2010 IP
  2. arpitagarwal82

arpitagarwal82 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Most of these sites are monetized through incentive cpa offers (to be precise cpalead). Users earn points by completing surveys and offers and then the points can be swapped for gifts.

Now talking of investment, there shouldn't be high intial cost to start such site. There are ready made scripts to start such sites and integrate them with cpalead. Once set up, they work almost on autopilot.
    The main catch is to keep a threshold on minimum points redeem number. For example, user can redeem point when they have crossed xxx number of points.

So I dont think its a big investment to start such sites. However promoting them is a different story.

arpitagarwal82, Jun 18, 2010 IP
  3. Bohra

Bohra Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Well wont the gifts cost i mean maybe earnings would be decent but then if a person completes one survey probably we earn 1$ now the users would want decent prices lets say a 50$ gift for such a thing we would atleast need 50 surveys done by users that wont be a good idea i suppose

Bohra, Jun 18, 2010 IP
    arpitagarwal82 likes this.
  4. arpitagarwal82

arpitagarwal82 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    That the very catch. If you check any such site you will se that points value (in terms of survey payouts) is much more than value of gift offered.
    Moreover a small percentage is always able to qualify the threshold and request gift. Most of the users just give up after collecting few points.

arpitagarwal82, Jun 19, 2010 IP
    Bohra likes this.
  5. madesukma

madesukma Peon

Best Answers:
    yes, with a high initial investment that will get high returns as well.

madesukma, Jun 19, 2010 IP