1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to get Anyone banned from AdSense...

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by mvandemar, Sep 19, 2006.

mvandemar, Sep 19, 2006 IP
    gworld likes this.
  2. xboxundone

xboxundone Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    IF you do any of those things I hope you got a good Lawyer!! cause when they find out who did it they will sue your pants off i know I would and win!!!

xboxundone, Sep 19, 2006 IP
  3. mvandemar

mvandemar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, if you get caught. And if you don't live in, say Russia. Afaik jurisdiction for civil suits involving the internet don't cross borders like that. Could be wrong, but I worked for a company that when a kid in the UK screwed them out of thousands of dollars using a fake Visa card, Visa basically said "deal with it".

-Michael

4. Crazy4Bass

Crazy4Bass Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    They should ban you for even posting or linking to that. Besides, I think people that post stuff like this, pretty much think Google's morons which is why they believe they can outsmart the almighty G in the first place.

Crazy4Bass, Sep 19, 2006 IP
  5. mvandemar

mvandemar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Dude, did you even read the article...?

-Michael

6. WeRASkitzzo

WeRASkitzzo Peon

Best Answers:
    Mvand, thats not what it was written for by any means.

I must admit, I do think google is idiotic in this regard. Its not that we can or can't outsmart them. Its that there is a MAJOR hole in their system.

WeRASkitzzo, Sep 19, 2006 IP
    mvandemar likes this.
  7. Crazy4Bass

Best Answers:
    Yeah so, it sounds like someone that got banned whining about the fact they got banned. See this nonsense is just like the proclaimed innocent individual whining that the police are investigating them. There's obviously a reason for it, so if you got banned from Adsense there's obviously a reason for it.

Continually proliferating this stuff isn't going to change anything, but your post sounds like a promotion of the concept so hence my reply.

8. SNap3

SNap3 Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice article, I never thougt of that. Maybe that why Im banned.

I belive that you didnt really read the full article lol. It includes good fact about the system which I think many of us have forgot about.

SNap3, Sep 19, 2006 IP
    mvandemar likes this.
  9. mvandemar

mvandemar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Whatever, it was sarcasm. And ignoring it won't change anything... exposing is the only thing that does have a chance of doing so. Not trying to be offensive or anything, but you really do sound a little clueless.

-Michael

10. sd2001

sd2001 Peon

Best Answers:
    You obviously didn't read it.

sd2001, Sep 19, 2006 IP
  11. WeRASkitzzo

WeRASkitzzo Peon

Best Answers:
    Thats the whole point of the article. Sure everyone thinks that everyone who gets banned... until they have their account taken away. You obviously haven't been reading much in the different forums all the people who are having this problem.

12. CBT

CBT Guest

Best Answers:
    There is google adsense flooder flying around hacking websites, its coded in perl and it uses publisher ID to flood clicks, users there confirm that it works, they already hunting people to get them banned and they got many banned by using it :(

CBT, Sep 19, 2006 IP
    mvandemar likes this.
  13. sd2001

sd2001 Peon

Best Answers:
    Your original post was uncalled for.

For a lot of people, their Adsense account is worth much more than a spat with a little brother or some guy that stole your ugly girlfriend. It's a way they feed their family. It's hard not to think the worst of you the way you worded your post.

sd2001, Sep 19, 2006 IP
  14. noppid

noppid gunnin' for the quota

Best Answers:
    I'm glad to see someone spell this out on one hand. On the other, I think it was blatantly obvious two fold in that it can be done and google is impotent in detecting it and creating any means within the program to stop it.

noppid, Sep 19, 2006 IP
  15. WeRASkitzzo

WeRASkitzzo Peon

Best Answers:
    Which is exactly why this issue needs to see the light of day. Luckily for me I wasn't supporting myself or my family off that income (it was pretty much just mad money) but it was still money taken out of my pocket. On a coporate level who knows how much of google's profit this type of activity accounts for.

16. mvandemar

mvandemar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Dude, it was sarcasm... I'm trying to point out that there are a huge amount of petty people who don't need to be geniuses that can hurt your money making ability if you use adsense! Wtf? Nobody here reads satire??

-Michael

17. drhyperlaur

drhyperlaur Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    this is based on this thread... but be sure that Adsense team has already thought at it and have a solution (even if it's not public)

drhyperlaur, Sep 19, 2006 IP
    mvandemar likes this.
  18. Blogspotter

Blogspotter Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Google should do something to mask the Pub-ID fron the source code... Why do they have to keep that so openly.. it should indeed a secret code...

Blogspotter, Sep 19, 2006 IP
    mvandemar likes this.
  19. Crazy4Bass

Best Answers:
    Whatever, I read the article, I read the forums, doesn't change the fact that this is nothing new. It was obvious from day one when I signed up you could do this. I'll tell you this though, if someone is abusing my account, I sure as heck want Google to do something about it and I got enough faith in them, having dealt with them for a couple years now that they'd do the right thing.

Sure, maybe they should protect the adcode a little better but all articles like this does is incite a rash of bannings. What does that accomplish?

20. sd2001

sd2001 Peon

Best Answers:
    Oh, I wholeheartedly agree that something needs to be done. It's just one more reason that any money I make off Adsense I consider a bonus. I just don't trust it.

sd2001, Sep 19, 2006 IP