1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

BIG BUCK Article Marketing?

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by dyadvisor, Jun 15, 2010.

[FONT=Arial Narrow, sans-serif]Article Marketing Big Bucks starts with a Couple Effective Articles:[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial Narrow, sans-serif]

Right now I have a semi-green light to help 10 DP people total. It will require writing two prime articles for free. This will prove your value, and also get you national attention in the United States, with some in Canada. With the internet, you just need Email, Gtalk, and Paypal. Besides your extreme name recognition, I would also try for you to get your email posted, and a “coffee donation” Paypal.

[/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow, sans-serif]As a result, if your writing passes MY inspection, and appears there are the benefits: dyadvisor = none, internal good feeling. To you:
    [/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow, sans-serif]
    1. Name recognition – your article on one of the highest lawyer prestige sites (use is for your portfolio)
    2. Coffee Donations – A big bucks attorney gives you a $20 donation, another a $15, then some at $10, etc.
    3. Why #2?, They take the article and place it on their blog (possibly getting you another firm with bucks that needs articles)
    4. They use a number of articles, but like your 2 or 3 the best, and email you to write for them. I will prepare a set form you can alter to email back. $75.00 for 1 article, or $200 for 1 article, and 4 rewrites. (mass 500 article directory exposure)
    5. I show you how to analyze their front page. You charge $100.00 for redoing that. And then you on your own get more and more $$$?
    6. Let me give info on one of my personal clients in the financial field. Started with article $250.00, 8 additional articles at package price – submitted, set up local directory business and town listings, 3 Press Releases, Rewrite 3 ebooks for clients, write his seminar letters and instructions, write local “coffee shop” distribution ad series. Complete New Website (pay DP member to set up WP), write mini-ebook of his self promotion (everything as a ghostwriter) – wins he and girlfriend 4 days in Hawaii, now writing original research ebook he will publish of 200+ pages on college funding & student loans (85% done) he will properly get Amazon published, he will need additional articles, wants his seminar presentation redone using a PowerPoint format, email letters setup for Aweber autoresponder,etc, etc. The PROVEN article and reputation was the way in.
    7. Subjects will all be on a different topic like Bulging Disk Neck Injuries, Trip and Fall, Toxic Mold, Motorcycle Accidents, Employment Law Violations, Spinal Cord Injuries, etc,
    8. Imagine if you landed a law firm with 5 lawyers each office, with 5 different offices. Personal injury lawyers, if they win a $1,000,000 lawsuit, get $333,333.33 plus. They need clients. If you learn article marketing instead of article writing, you turn into a multi-talent professional writers. A professional attorney wants only to work with a professional writer. New client results are the problem, paying you professional rates is not.

THIS IS NOT AN AD, (as my part is free) OR BIDDING REQUEST, BUT TO FIND OUT INTEREST, COMMENTS, AND QUESTIONS

-------I am determined to guide some people, to show how YOU nail the buyer YOU want, instead of waiting for scraps-----------have a good day
    [/FONT]

dyadvisor, Jun 15, 2010 IP
    Arijit Das likes this.
  2. Kraven2

Kraven2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Awesome deal! It is also an incentive for some writers whom I shall not name to put up or shut up :D

Love it!

Kraven2, Jun 15, 2010 IP
  3. topcontentwriter

topcontentwriter Peon

Best Answers:
    I am definitely interested. I used to work as a paralegal for a bankruptcy law firm and I've written extensively on DUI, elder abuse, nursing home abuse, personal injury, mesothelioma, criminal law, wills and estates, family/divorce law and adoption law. Please let us know what we need to do to work with you. I can turn around the first two articles very quickly.

topcontentwriter, Jun 15, 2010 IP
  4. dyadvisor

dyadvisor Peon

Best Answers:
    [FONT=Arial Narrow, sans-serif]Trip and Fall, Brain Injuries, Spinal Cord Injuries, Quadriplegia and Paraplegia, Back Injuries, Ruptured Herniated Disks, Bulging Disk Neck Injuries, Dog Bites, Toxic Mold, Product Liability, Fire Accidents, Trucking Accidents, Boating Accidents
    Car Accidents, Plane Crashes, Medical Malpractice, Motorcycle Accidents, Wrongful Death, Personal Injury Lawsuits, Slip & Fall, Assault, Employment law violations, Insurance bad faith, Elder abuse cases, Nursing Home Negligence, Lead Paint Poisoning,[/URL]Swimming Pool Accidents

Those are the main topics. Remember there is no guarantee with them, although I am very confident enough to sell a truck load of Snow Cones to Alaskan Eskimos. So initially I will only want 4 committed people. If they do not take it, I persist until I get your article prominently place. We are talking about Big Bucks. I will check the forum back at a later point, and probably show how you can quickly get you article top notch. This might actually separate those with drive and challenge, from the hamburger writers who I do not need.
    [/FONT]

5. Kraven2

Kraven2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I can just take my pick and start writing? I see I will have to restrain myself not to get cynical on subjects like that! :D

Kraven2, Jun 15, 2010 IP
  6. WebBuddy

WebBuddy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Okay Sir, I am onboard. You know that I am always hungry for knowledge and though my personal responsibilities leave me little time, I will persist with this assignment and get it done as per YOUR guidelines even if I don't sleep a wink for the next few days (well, just figuratively speaking ;) ).

I will contact you about this personally.

PS: I can do without coffee donations. The knowledge you give itself is worth weighing in gold. :)

WebBuddy, Jun 15, 2010 IP
  7. dyadvisor

dyadvisor Peon

Best Answers:
    [FONT=Arial Narrow, sans-serif]Through Email, and other means I have received a variety of very positive responses. I already have the needed initial minimum but not the potential maximum DP participants. The initial participants will personally write each on one topic, one 500 word article. (twice). I will coordinate so no topic is duplicated. Then I will, (for those that know why), write out the wording of the headline.

Now these participants will all receive (free) a copy of my constantly updating self-tutor course with guidance. One a scale of one to 10, with $20 being a 6, these articles must be a 9 or 10. Why? You will be guided into email working with lawyers. They currently pay at least $42.00, just for a click from adwords. One of your two versions will be run thru Google to check the knockout effectiveness.

I use a different means of evaluation. The formula, based on results, must prove this:
    (1) an article, based on actual site website visits (not article reads), should be worth 10 times the value of adwords cost to the client. If your article was in the “4 writing scale ability” and end ups at $50.00 ad value to the client, your article was worth $5.00.
    (2)You have to over-deliver, if it is worth its ad comparison value at $500, it is worth $50.00. Professionals want individuals that can prove it. It is prove it, or goodbye.
    (3) Using my evaluation, Kraven's article that I verified on Google was a $250 to $300 value ad wise.
    (4) Now the client using an article like his, will maybe only initially pay $50.00 and use it to gain at least 10 times the true article value, meaning a net client return minimum of $3,000.00 to $21,000+ maximum.
    (5) Is Kraven getting ripped off at $50-$60? No, he crafts a package proposal. One is already out, that will make him a minimum $500. But the client also has 13 locations, plus more writing work. Plus I found one, and likely another that will consider his similar proposal.
    (6) Now, I can and will help make conditions, give the equipment, and even show the spot. But then it is solely up to you. I just want to make sure you are ready.

This is article marketing (in my own definition.) Using complex formulas to determine an article's value with your name on it. This is the proof for high earning professionals, to treat you like a professional. If I said there were 1,000,000 ignored professionals waiting for help, that would be a understatement. (worldwide, including India).

This is the escalator to the top, instead of 20 floors of stairways to climb. No one I know of, can provide you an elevator.

-----certainly no $2,000 course that clouds your head with motivation, and little proven reality-----[/FONT]

8. Kraven2

Kraven2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Dang! you just gave me another brilliant idea. Need to work out the details, but this has potential :)

Thanks for being an excellent motivator You certainly have kicked my creative mode in to overdrive at maximum warp!

*I am going to need a shopping cart for all the new services I am going to provide :D *

Kraven2, Jun 16, 2010 IP
  9. Mystique

Mystique Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Again the usual -this is not an ad-?

Well, your posts always look and read like one ;)

Mystique, Jun 19, 2010 IP
  10. DreamingBig

DreamingBig Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This sounds good, but does anyone have proof yet that this really works?

DreamingBig, Jun 19, 2010 IP
  11. dyadvisor

dyadvisor Peon

Best Answers:
    Well I guess you are right.

To doubters and not doers they will always be be right there.

If you can not perceive opportunity, it cannot come your way.

It is always easier to sit back in life and not learn, than it is to expand your abilities and earn.

For those that want to be a hamburger writer, they can never enjoy a future much brighter.

Should you feel you are at the top of your ability stay there. Capability requires expanding the limitation people put upon themselves.

What is being sold? Motivation, Inner Satisfaction, and the means to change. Those are priceless to leaders, and worthless to sheep.

dyadvisor, Jun 19, 2010 IP
  12. Mystique

Mystique Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    See how selling is always involved in these threads?

Mystique, Jun 20, 2010 IP
  13. WebBuddy

WebBuddy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Are you joking? I mean, there is ample proof on the forum if you just look around that Dyadvisor has been mentoring several writers (right from start up writers to established SEO writers) free of cost. The result he promises are always there . Kraven2, Dorothy.dot, several other writers including I, are witness to that. He is not selling anything here and if it sounds like a sales pitch to you then you are sadly mistaken.

Please leave well meaning members alone to help those who are interested in what he's saying and go hunt down real scammers on these forums.

Way to go, Dyadvisor!!

WebBuddy, Jun 20, 2010 IP
  14. dyadvisor

dyadvisor Peon

Best Answers:
    You are absolutely correct.

When you buy a dress or suit you are being sold. Selling, according to someone Mystique never heard of, called Dale Carnegie, wrote that his concepts applied to also every form of selling including writing. I will use it as it applies to writing.

As I just got out of the hospital yesterday with a blood clot, please pardon my spelling.

ANY SMART WRITER KNOWS THAT WRITING IS SELLING You are either selling the reader on a concept or a product.
    1.ATTENTION = the headline
    2.INTEREST = the first paragraph focusing on one of the key 8 emotions
    3 CONVICTION = convincing that an emotional problem exists & solutions exits
    4. DESIRE = having power in your article to make the reader want to find out more
    5. CLOSE = Driving the reader to the website to close the situation.

YES SELLING IS INVOLVED, IT IS TO THE READER. --------ADVICE ON HOW TO DO IT IS FREE.

Please send me one of you sample articles so I can see it meeting this criteria, while at the same time attracting key searches engines phrases all researched, so that you article will take attention.

An apology or gag order should be put in effect MYSTIQUE, take you choice. Never criticize those who freely teach overs to go far beyond your current capacities.-------

dyadvisor, Jun 20, 2010 IP
    gvannorman likes this.
  15. Blue Star Ent.

Blue Star Ent. Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think every writer on DP and other places knows that they are involved in helping others sell something with their articles. Whether their articles go on EZA or a personal site, the "sales" aspect is always there. All Dyadvisor is doing is allowing those writers who can recognize opportunity to better themselves. If no money is involved, no sale ( financial transaction ) can be made.

Blue Star Ent., Jun 20, 2010 IP
  16. Fem

Fem Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sure - Many experienced writers are here who are helping newbies a lot, a minority is fishing though....

I'm really impressed by the activities of this guy who started this thread.

Thanks

Fem, Jun 20, 2010 IP
  17. DreamingBig

DreamingBig Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hmm I might just check into this. I've been following this thread for a bit. I was kinda iffy at first but...it looks like it would end up being a good risk.

DreamingBig, Jun 20, 2010 IP
  18. MarTh-

MarTh- Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    JennYYY helped me learn how to article rewrite correctly. My regards to her, I would like to train under dyadvisor if he allows it

MarTh-, Jun 20, 2010 IP
  19. Kraven2

Kraven2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    If he does you will be in for one hell of a ride! Prepare to take notes :)

Kraven2, Jun 21, 2010 IP
  20. dyadvisor

dyadvisor Peon

Best Answers:
    Well I think people that write articles and then jump to a new group of articles are not doing anything wrong. They are not looking at the big picture.
    2 easy points that are very easy to understand. (1) Clients with money can afford to pay you more. (2) If you can offer a whole writing package of say $500.00 and prove why it is worth it, it is easier than dealing with such a different variety of clients, that are themselves struggling to make a living off the internet.

If you want to make as much as a lawyer, you have to personally take charge of your future. It is a phase of upward transition.

-----------------So many here let the future control them, than grabbing hold and working to control the future.------------------------

dyadvisor, Jun 24, 2010 IP