1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can someone sabotage your SEO?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by kinitex, Jun 11, 2010.

I have a very fast growing blog, most of my posts go straight to first page with little backlinking work. This new product came out that I made a post about, and did some backlinking. I was jumping all over the 1st page from 1st to 8th overall for a few weeks.

Then my site started getting negative comments about the product, un-satisfied customers which leads me to believe that someone(possibly connected to this product) is sabotaging my post some how to push it down.

My post is now dropping like a rock, and it has some how lost its description in google. All it shows is the title, really weird. Everyday it seems to drop a full page.

WTF happened? Backlinks all look ok.

kinitex, Jun 11, 2010 IP
  2. biztrendz

biztrendz Member

Best Answers:
    It looks like that you are not continuing your SEO and link building techniques, whereas your competitors are still on their move. I suggest you continue to get quality and relevant backlinks and check the weak points (with the comments posted on your site) about your blog.

And about sabotaging SEO campaign, YES. It can be sabotaged by your competitors. Welcome to Google Bowling???

Tip: Keep optimizing, writing and adding quality to your blog and no one can harm you.

Hope this helps.

biztrendz, Jun 11, 2010 IP
  3. petr_ind

petr_ind Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I'm interested wit google Bowling.
    What is it mean?
    How can someone sabotage our SEO? by what

I do SEO my blog, but i don't think someone will sabotage mine because i'm still make a small move for my own purpose.

petr_ind, Jun 11, 2010 IP
  4. ninja_va

ninja_va Peon

Best Answers:
    May be your posts were getting the fresh content boost / QDF ( Query Deserves Freshness ) benefit and now the posts are settling to their natural rankings position?

It would take a LOT of work and time to google bowl anybody as incoming links usually can't hurt you

I'd wait for a week or two before jumping to conclusion here.

ninja_va, Jun 11, 2010 IP
  5. biztrendz

biztrendz Member

Best Answers:

Google bowling means to submit competitor's link in spamming sites, irrelevant sites and in short; spamdexing... to minimize and decrease the weight of the website in Google that would certainly effect SERPs.

Google around and you'll find more about it.

Good luck,

biztrendz, Jun 15, 2010 IP
    petr_ind likes this.