1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The Launch Of The Decade: TheCashVendor.com - Official Invitation - MUST SEE

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by Super_Vendor, Jun 9, 2010.

Hey guys, Rick Thomas here, and I would like to invite you to participate in what is expected
    to be one of the biggest launches of the decade...

[​IMG]

This launch is going to be much different than other launches for many reasons.

Reason #1 - You will earn 75% commissions for every sale, MONTHLY!

Reason #2 - The product is of extremely high quality so there will be little to no refunds,
    and your customer will continue their memberships for months and months to come, which
    means huge recurring incomes for you.

Reason #3 - Thousands of dollars in contests, cash prizes, and bonuses to be won!

Reason #4 - Earn up to $130 per sales + $57 every month

Finally, I would like to say that I appreciate everybody's participation and help, so I have made
    it a personal obligation for my team and I to fully participate in any projects or launches you may
    be working on currently or in the next year!

Here is the official JV invitation page:

http://www.thecashvendor.com/jvinvite.html

Click the link above to official join the launch of the decade!

Hope to see you there,
    Sincerely,
    Rick Thomas

P.S. - All comments and feedback is more than appreciated. :)

Last edited: Jun 9, 2010
    Super_Vendor, Jun 9, 2010 IP
  2. rtp06

rtp06 Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow, looks great man! Looks like its going to be pretty big! Keep it up. :)

rtp06, Jun 10, 2010 IP
  3. chhabriajyoti

chhabriajyoti Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hey,

Looks awesome!

But what is the product about? It is about being a vendor at Clickbank or something?

chhabriajyoti, Jun 10, 2010 IP
  4. Super_Vendor

Super_Vendor Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey, thanks!

Yes, actually thats what the product is about... It's too late for me to edit the original post so I'll put the description here:

Product Description:

The Cash Vendor is a huge multi-course program that consists of 8 courses, each containing up to 12 chapters, and every chapter containing video tutorials. TCV teaches you how to become a successful clickbank vendor. Everything is covered including...

niche research, choosing your niche, breaking your niche down
    Researching your niche, creating the problems and solutions for your niche...

Creating your product, how to create your product, how to create the content...

Creating your website (included we have created a sales page designer that will allow anybody to create a visually attractive sales page for any niche, all the while having a page that is completely unique and different from other members)

Then they are taught step by step how to create a sales letter copy, with multiple sales letter templates to choose from...

Then domain registration, indexing, etc...

AFter that, how to get approved in the clickbank marketplace, and all of the ins and outs of the marketplace that you didnt know!

Then they are taught how to effectively recruit affilaites. This is a big part!

Next, they are taught how to generate their own traffic. Followed by how to properly build a list.

and the list goes on and on...

All in all this huge 60 chapter program will teach you how to become a successful clickbank vendor in days! From scratch to full time vendor, and every
    step in between. How? Because I did it myself.

That's all I can reveal for now, but when the site launches there will even be a free tour readers can go on before becoming a member.

Product price and commission:

Membership costs $77 a month and affilaites and JV's will receive 75% commission. Plus a one time upsell of $97.

This means that you can earn up to $130 per sale, plus $57 for each sale every month after that.

Thanks everybody... Once again, feedback is much appreciated. Already got a lot of people joining up so thank you to everybody who is participating!

Super_Vendor, Jun 10, 2010 IP
  5. jasonTBA

jasonTBA Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't understand. Surely near enough everyone wanting to become a clickbank vendor will recognise the sales page instantly and then just replace the affiliate id with their own? Therefore no affiliates will make money because everyone will use their own hop

jasonTBA, Jun 10, 2010 IP
  6. Super_Vendor

Best Answers:
    Well thanks for the concern.... the pitch of the sales page is not going to be "become a clickbank vendor" so much as it is going to be "become an internet guru" or start your own online business... it will appeal very well to newbies and be an easy sell.

Similar to how the cash code, and the affiliate code, are obviously geared toward affiliates but are very well sold to newbies as well. You could state the same thing about those that any affiliate would want to use their own aff id and it would be hard to get sales....

Honestly, that argument applies to any product that comes from CB. If you are promoting to affiliates they are going to buy with their aff id. Are you planning on promoting to a large amount of already- educated clickbank affiliates?

7. jasonTBA

jasonTBA Peon

Best Answers:
    good to know

jasonTBA, Jun 10, 2010 IP
  8. johnjohn24

johnjohn24 Peon

Best Answers:
    Can you bring something NEW to the table??? I'm just tired of promoting the same old rehearsed "make money online" products.
    :(

johnjohn24, Jun 10, 2010 IP
  9. Super_Vendor

Best Answers:
    "Rehashed" is the word you're looking for and this is far from being that. This is the first ever complete guide on how to become a successful vendor. Not an affiliate marketing guide or paid to type ads or anything else thats similar.

Nice post though. Thanks.

10. Faclez

Faclez Peon

Best Answers:
    Product looks great, Probably will post the offer on my MMO blog network for the launch. All the best.

Faclez, Jun 10, 2010 IP
  11. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    What I do like is the uniqueness of the design / Otherwise I've said my "words" regarding all the MMO products (and I'm not talking about yours) I'm talking about most of the products on the market --- They're simply way too general and never deliver. I've tried my luck and spent some countless hours promoting The Shoemoney System / unfortunately I've only seen a refund rate of over 35% and not only but conversions in 1000 + hops..

With all being said, I'd like to wish you all the success, I'm long off promoting IM products (except my own) which won't be sold in Clickbank.

Al.

evelinawilliams007, Jun 11, 2010 IP
  12. Super_Vendor

Best Answers:
    Hey thanks man I appreciate the feedback for sure. Best of luck with everything. :)

Super_Vendor, Jun 11, 2010 IP
  13. jdhflip

jdhflip Peon

Best Answers:
    Looks promising and I wish you the best!

jdhflip, Jun 11, 2010 IP
  14. GlowCapital

GlowCapital Peon

Best Answers:
    Does look very enticing. Almost tempted to buy it myself ;D
    Looking forward to promoting it.

GlowCapital, Jun 11, 2010 IP
  15. Super_Vendor

Best Answers:
    Hey that sounds great! Glad to have you on board! Much appreciated. Send me a PM if you wanna chat, or skype it up.

LOL, thats what I was going for! I am glad to have you on board!

Super_Vendor, Jun 11, 2010 IP
  16. kinitex

kinitex Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Might wanna check what you say in your video against your JV guarantee... Are you aware of how long a decade actually is? Because it isn't 5 years lol

kinitex, Jun 13, 2010 IP
  17. Super_Vendor

Best Answers:
    Wow thanks... I'm glad I have u guys here to notice the things that dont matter! :) j/k

good post.

Super_Vendor, Jun 13, 2010 IP
  18. Super_Vendor

Best Answers:
    Hey everybody,

The Prelaunch Lead cash prizes have increased! Top prize will now get $1000! Got a lot of people gettin on this! Click the link below to join this huge launch :)

http://www.thecashvendor.com/jvinvite.html

Super_Vendor, Jun 17, 2010 IP
  19. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I've got to love the header of your website :)

I can hardly believe there's many people getting $15,551 days lately though :(

Wishing you all the best with this product.

Al.

evelinawilliams007, Jun 18, 2010 IP
  20. Super_Vendor

Best Answers:
    Thanks Al. Really appreciate it. :)

More and more people are getting in on this! Everybody's really excited and can't wait for this. Prelaunch starts in 3 days!

check it out: http://www.thecashvendor.com

Thanks guys, dont regret missing out on this one!

Super_Vendor, Jun 19, 2010 IP