1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why Article Spinning Doesn't Work (aka How Google is Structured)

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by mariobaez, Jun 3, 2010.

1. williammfelix

williammfelix Peon

Best Answers:
    Oh my God.... it is me or it's just keep getting 'hot' here? Chill down.... reading those all techies language already make me confuse. :lol:

williammfelix, Jun 9, 2010 IP
  2. Perry Rose

Perry Rose Peon

Best Answers:
    Oh my God.

Yeah, contentboss, chill down. lol

Gotta admit, this is good for some free entertainment.

Popcorn?

Perry Rose, Jun 9, 2010 IP
  3. aaramire

aaramire Peon

Best Answers:
    I uses article spinners for services like senuke, seolinkvine and any linkbuilding service that encourage it for their service.

My sites are steadily rising in the SERPs. As far as spinners creating crap... from my experience with "the best spinner" and magic article rewriter that is correct. If I hit the replace synonyms or magic token/database buttons in the programs I have to clean up the article to make it legible. I actually avoid this whole process and just do it manually.

I actually manually spin my articles. I replace phrases, sentences, synonyms etc. I know I can just rewrite an article, but what I get by using spin syntax is more than a handful of articles that I can use. So far it's provided results for me. As long as I'm a member of Senuke and seolinkvine I pretty much have to use spin syntax.

aaramire, Jun 9, 2010 IP
  4. contentboss

contentboss Peon

Best Answers:
    Er... so why haven't you supplied some text for me to spin then?

Never mind, here's an interesting article.

{The lat|The lat|The new}est way for {girls|women|ladies} to lose their {residenc|hous|plac}es as well as their hearts, is the Nigerian {net|online|internet} dating s{ting|windle|cam}. This little {cash generato|money make|money spinne}r targets the {naive|trusting|unsophisticated} {lonesome|forsaken|lonely} {girl|woman|lady} {looking for|searching for|seeking} love and involves {men that|men who|blokes who} {alleged|apparent|supposed}ly live or work in Nigeria. These {cyber-|cyber|}net lovers are then hitting up these {women|girls|ladies} for {vast|enormous|huge} amounts{ of cash| of money|} in {ridiculous|stupid|ludicrous}ly short {amounts of time|periods of time|periods}. {Internet|Web|Online} dating {con|sting|scam}s have {frequently|always|invariably} been around. While there are {ver|desperatel|despairingl}y lonely {folk|folks|people} there are always going to be {unscrupulous|sneaky|unfair} operators targeting them. {Nonetheless|However ,|However ,} the Nigerian {trick|scam|swindle} has {one big|one major|1 big} difference. These {guy|fellow|bloke}s are getting these {naive|trusting|unsuspecting} {women|girls|ladies} to {turn ov|transf|hand ov}er {savings|life savings|nest egg}, {mortgage their hom|mortgage their hous|borrow against their hous}es, and {commit to|take out|arrange} loans. Some of the more {impressive|inspiring|galvanizing} operators are cleaning these {women|girls|ladies} out in a matter of {a few |a couple of |}weeks after meeting them on{line | the internet| the web}. While many {folks|people|of us} would {giggle|laugh} at any{ person|one|body} being {daft|mad|silly} enough to {get a mortgage against|mortgage|get a mortgage on} the house for a{n effective| virtual} stranger, the fact {remain|still i|i}s that {plenty|lots|masses} of {ladies|women|girls} {seem|appear} to be {happy|glad|delighted} to do so. {Therefore|So ,|Hence} {how|the right way|the easy way} to know if you{ are|'re} {about|going} to lose your home? Any new love who starts {miserable|sad|downcast} stories about dying m{other|ummie|um}s, {want|requir|need}ing {cash|money} for immigration {counsel|lawyer|barrister}s or visas, or {desir|need|want}ing the {cash|money} for the {plane|airplane|aeroplane} fare to {meet up|rendezvous|meet} with you {should|ought to} be treated with extr{aordinary wariness|eme caution|eme carefulness}. There are {plenty|tons|loads} of {way|path|method}s to stall any {monetary commitment|financial commitment|financial undertaking} - state your sympath{y|ies} with his {presen|lates|curren}t position and announce your {terribl|exceedingl|ver}y poor cash-flow position.

Make something up. You have lost your job, you {need|want} root canal, your {cat|kitty|pussy-cat} {wishe|need|want}s chemo, you{'ve got| have| have got} a tax {liability|bill|demand}, whatever. Tell them you{ have|'ve|'ve got} a {bad credit rating|substandard credit record|bad credit score}, anything. If the {mails|emails|e-mails} {abrupt|sudden| brusque}ly stop, you know you have just {gotten rid of|disposed of|dumped} a{ finance| money| financial} {parasite|bug} who was only going to {empty out|empty|clear out} your {bank |checking }account. Do{n'| no}t make yourself a target for these {online scammer|web-based con artist|web-based scammer}s. When you{'| a}re {start|beginn}ing a new {web|online|internet} romance {be careful|be cautious|watch out} what you {say|are saying}. Do you{ really| actually} think {a|that a} p{ossible|otential|rospective} partner should ask if you {have got|own|are the owner of} your own house...no there{ isn'| is no|'s no}t. Do{n'| no}t be too {definite|definitive|specific} about {vacation loc|vacation destin|holiday loc}ations. {The indisputabl|Th|Th}e fact that you have ho{usehold assistance|usehold help|me assistance}, your {children|youngsters|kids} are in boarding {school|college}, and your ex{ husband|-husband} is {filthy rich|very rich|extremely wealthy}, are all details that others do{n't need| not want| not need} to {know|understand|grasp} {right awa|straight awa|immediatel}y. These {sorts|kind|types} of {small|tiny|little} clues {right awa|instantl|immediatel}y tell some{one else| other person|body else} that you {will|may|could} have {plenty|lots|masses} of {buck|dollar|greenback}s to {chuck|throw} in their direction. Use {a bit of restraint|a bit of discreetness|some discretion}. When it {come|boil}s down to it, you{ wi|'}ll be {satisfied|happy|pleased} with someone {that|who} loves you, not your finances? Any{ person|one|body} {want|desir|need}ing a{ plane|n aircraft} fare to meet you {should|ought to} be approached with a{ subtle| delicate| refined}, "{what|how} about I come {to |and |}meet you?".

A {genuine|real} & p{ossible|rospective|otential} partner will be {alright|fine|ok} with this but a{ faint-hearted| cowardly| chickenhearted} {scammer|con-man|con artist} will be {exceedingl|ver|particularl}y {sad|unhappy}. Some{body|one} {pronounc|announc|exclaim}ing their love for you in the time {it|that it} takes to {brush|clean} your teeth, should be {viewed with apprehension|regarded suspiciously|viewed suspiciously}. Do{n'| no}t {allow|permit} your heart to {rule|hold sway over|dominate} your finances. Would you give your {money|cash} to a stranger? Would you take out a {bank |}loan for a {man|guy|fellow} you have just met in a bar? If you{'| a}re going to {allow|permit} yourself to {become|be|end up as} a victim of a{ Web|n internet| Net} dating {scam|trick|swindle}, then {make absolutely |en|make }sure you do{ no|n'}t part with {any |}more of your {cash|money} than you can {stand to lose|afford to lose|afford losing}. {How much cash|What amount of cash|How much money} {are you able to|can you} {actual|real|tru}ly afford to wave {good |bye |good}bye to? {What quantity|How much|What proportion} of a loan {are you able to|can you} {tru|real|actual}ly afford to repay? This is the amount you {ought to|should} be sending to your {new|latest|most recent} love in Nigeria. At least then you{'| wi}ll only be heart{broken|sick| broken} and not {completely broke|bust|dead broke} {also|as well |too}.

edit - you can spin it here free as many times as you like:-

free jetspinner online

contentboss, Jun 9, 2010 IP
  5. Perry Rose

Perry Rose Peon

Best Answers:
    And he helps me out some more.

lol Yes, DO use it to see for yourself.

Also try http://www.articlequeen.com/

Another very short piece (Uh, again, we are talking about a regular-length article here, brainstorm), not a regular article people expect to see, and, it has to be cleaned up so it makes sense.

In addition to that, in which you have reminded me with those poor samples, is that there are not enough of the RIGHT keywords changed for Google to sit up and take notice, which we also have been talking about.

You're such a good boy for helping me out with such an interesting article.

Help me some more!

Want some popcorn?

Last edited: Jun 9, 2010
  6. contentboss

contentboss Peon

Best Answers:
    It's nearly 600 words. Most articles aren't anywhere near that length nowadays. It's about 'dating', and seems to be well written, so I'm at a loss to understand how you think it's not 'regular'.

The quality looks fine to me - perhaps you could point out any problems.

And no thank you about the popcorn - apparently it makes people excitable and rather stressed.

PS, just saw your edit - yep, articlequeer is very amusing. Like I said up above, there are good article spinners and bad articles spinners - and you tend to get what you pay for.

edit - feel free to get the last word, Perry. It's obviously very important to you.

7. Perry Rose

Perry Rose Peon

Best Answers:
    Of course it looks fine to you. I mean, we can't have you losing money, now can we?

Too bad the search engines and the readers can't agree, huh?

And, um, Gomer...A.Q. is one of the better ones among the heap of crap. One can also easily see that it doesn't work for its purpose.

And, wow, what a mess one has to clean up. *my best Gomer impersonation* Gooooooolly!

Keep up the good work, with the shit spinning, er, I mean, article spinning, kid.

Edited for the three-ring circus clown and his amazing super, duper $29.99 spinner. *grin*

Wow, that WAS important! lol

8. lightless

lightless Notable Member

Best Answers:
  9. mjtaylor

mjtaylor Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, and link exchanges aren't going anywhere either, but their value has been significantly discounted by Google... Google's new "chassis," Caffeine, is intended not just to make Google able to store more and to deliver faster results, but to make the algorithm more flexible. That flexibility should allow Google to more easily test and implement filters for the tactics they deem to be manipulative of their SERPs - and I believe we will see far greater success in spam fighting in the next year or so. Starting with article writing. Some of the experts I listen to think article writing is at the top of their list. If I were Google it would be at the top of mine.

But that's not necessarily bad for article writers. If you're good at writing, you'll be good at creating more useful content on your own site. :D

Hmm. Life often seems to be a mirror. FYI, sarcasm comes across as anger, too. After all, the word, sarcasm means to tear flesh ... not something we do when we are at peace. (Webster's New International Dictionary says the word is derived from the Greek sarkazein meaning to tear flesh like dogs.)

mjtaylor, Jun 9, 2010 IP
  10. contentboss

contentboss Peon

Best Answers:
    It's a 'war' of evolution. Link exchanges evolved into 3 way links, linkwheels etc and we all know, of course, what the next step is in that little bush fight. It's the same with content analysis. A few years ago, you could rank for almost anything with a few well placed articles. That's evolved too, as detailed here and elsewhere, and what you need to do is more complex. It's that increase in complexity, of course, that makes it more difficult.

Re Perry's meds, If I have upset you I do apologize. My only comment on the matter would be that sarcasm can be amusing. Anger almost never is.

11. Perry Rose

Perry Rose Peon

Best Answers:
    God, I hope so!

For starters, it would be so refreshing to see the entire first page filled with GOOD articles. And then some.

Damn. Learn something new everyday.

Sort of like readers learning more and more on why article spinning doesn't work, like there not being enough good keywords, huh, shit spinner?

Oops, er, I mean, contentboss.

Heh heh, "shit spinner," I like that.

What, don't you?

I'm off to get my meds. Wait for the edit.

12. WebBuddy

WebBuddy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    @ Perry Rose and contentboss - after a long long time some thorough popcorn-fare on the Copywriting forum . Really amusing and least informative. Just wasted 10 minutes of my life and then this anti-climax !! Oh , I was so waiting for you two to tear each other apart. I really hope contentboss will be back.

Many thanks to Perry, what would be do without you *with a very straight face and no sarcasm * !! You really do spice up this forum (except when you go after DY with his pills - well that gets really irritating since the guy is genuinely unwell and really resourceful and knowledgeable and a few wrong key strokes never killed anybody ).

I really look forward to the next battle you pick up *voyeuristic smirk*

PS: See I learned the expressions from you , so
    PS2 : I never have and never will care for spinners - I think they are shit producers, but if I have to use them someday for marketing, I won't shy away - so to each one his own.

SPINNERS CAN'T REPLACE WRITERS. WRITERS CAN'T REPLACE SPINNERS. I HOPE G. WILL FIND A WAY TO KILL THIS SPINNING SPREE WHICH HAS TURNED THE INTERNET INTO A PILE OF CRAP WHICH NEEDS TO BE DUG THROUGH TO FIND ANY SMALL PIECE OF INFORMATION.

WebBuddy, Jun 9, 2010 IP
  13. contentboss

contentboss Peon

Best Answers:
    There's no point. I thought he was serious, until I did a search for posts by Perry Rose and found dozens of pages littered with crude insults and name calling, so I have reluctantly come to the conclusion that Mr Rose isn't serious, he just gets a kick out of trying to wind people up on forums. Each to his own, huh. Feel free to play with him yourself - I doubt you'll find it very interesting.