1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

UK wants to cut population size using taxes and cutting food consuption

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Audiomad, Jun 9, 2010.

There is going to be a debate on how to cut the population size of the uk this will include taxes on having kids just like China does they even plan a cut in food usage http://bit.ly/cxpPYb

This sounds very NWO to me what do you think.

"updated" Have a look at this video go to 9:20 min Bill Gates admits vaccines will cut population 10 - 15% http://bit.ly/b0WQay

[video=youtube;ANUm4rebkfQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANUm4rebkfQ&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Last edited: Jun 9, 2010
    Audiomad, Jun 9, 2010 IP
  2. 24788

24788 Peon

Best Answers:
    NWO is real, but no one understands it. If it's good or evil or how it will happen. This is believed to be the stepping gate of our race into a level 1 setting, but many people think it's evil which I guess makes sense as well.

I think one religion world though would cause problems since we can't live without 100s of different religions. A one world religion also sounds very satanic when you think about it.

24788, Jun 9, 2010 IP
  3. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It sounds fine and proper. Australia uses tax incentives to spur breeding, why not Europe use them to discourage breeding. It is certainly less draconian than how China controls it's population. If they really want to control their population size, they'll also need to get a handle on immigration. It must be nice for Britain, Ireland, and Australia to be Island nations. Its a problem they practically don't have to worry about.

Obamanation, Jun 9, 2010 IP
  4. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:

The Georgia Guidestones

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

What people need to ask themselves is not how to maintain the population under 500 Million, but how to get it down there to begin with.

Blogmaster, Jun 9, 2010 IP
  5. Audiomad

Audiomad Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the images I added a video above check out what bill gates says!!! Its happening people wake up!

Audiomad, Jun 9, 2010 IP
  6. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
    It's most definitely happening. But you need to also take into account that a lot of people are in support of it. But it's one of those issues where it sounds good as long as you're not amongst the part of the population that has to go.

The one thing that will likely come next in the U.S. will be the North American Union. At least that is what I get from what has been reported repeatedly.

If you want to add videos here, just embed them using [vide0] [/vide0]

7. Audiomad

Audiomad Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks I embedded the video above.

Audiomad, Jun 9, 2010 IP
  8. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
  9. Audiomad

Audiomad Peon

Best Answers:
    they will pull each other down then the people will finish them off.

Audiomad, Jun 9, 2010 IP
  10. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
    It's every man for himself. Alex Jones, Ron Paul, Jesse Ventura and everyone else claiming to fight are either controlled themselves or hired to portrait any form of opposition as fools.

11. ErikJ

ErikJ Peon

Best Answers:
    If you want to decease population why not just deport all the Pakies they all have 10 kids per couple. Pretty soon england will be a giant curry pot of Middle eastern garbage. Deport them and stop them from coming in. its the only way to control it.

ErikJ, Jun 9, 2010 IP
  12. magda

magda Notable Member

Best Answers:
    More immigrants come to the UK from Ireland than from Pakistan
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4218740.stm
    and just because a 'think tank' has been wittering on about taxing children or rationing food means as much as the 'debate' on here. In fact it was an election proposal from the Tories to give tax breaks for getting married, which you wouldn't do if you didn't want people to have children.

magda, Jun 9, 2010 IP
  13. Audiomad

Audiomad Peon

Best Answers:
    That's already in effect the European Union has passed a law not to allow refuges from any country, people will die because of this all life deserves a chance to live.

Audiomad, Jun 9, 2010 IP
  14. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    Bullocks. Ebola is a life form.

Obamanation, Jun 9, 2010 IP
  15. magda

magda Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Really? Have they?
    Can you point me toward that piece of legislation, because all I can find is the proposal for a Common European Asylum System, which is about regulating asylum rules throughout Europe http://ec.europa.eu/justice_home/fsj/asylum/fsj_asylum_intro_en.htm
    I can't see anything about them banning refugees altogether, and haven't heard anything about it on the News, or read it in the papers.

magda, Jun 9, 2010 IP
  16. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
    The other day I've asked myself what the alternative would be to having the new one world government. Unfortunately I don't see a bright future in that either.
    I don't believe the world is overpopulated numbers wise but the biggest empires are now overrun with issues which have been invited in compared to developed naturally from within so to speak.
    I don't believe that the way to go is a one world government. But the chaos appears irreversible. This only re-enforces my belief that what I predict will come because people will want it to come.

The lack of respect from those who immigrate into Europe for the culture which has invited them in is alarming. Of course, I do believe this was all foreseen by those who wanted to eventually lead things towards a one world government.

But now that we are at the stage we're at, it's tough for me to imagine how to re-create a world of peace or let it evolve on its own considering the issues which have risen as a result of opening borders and not acting in the best interest of the citizens of those countries and the future of their children.

17. Audiomad

Audiomad Peon

Best Answers:
    Laws like this will never be shown until every country in Europe signs it into effect, I've seen this on all the major news channels. Sky News, RT and others.

Audiomad, Jun 10, 2010 IP
  18. 1-3-3-7

1-3-3-7 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It's scary how their government thinks that this is the proper way to handle the problem, it sounds like they're regulating an animal population rather than that of actual human beings. As for the immigration issues, they are definitely on a global scale now with similar issues but different races.

1-3-3-7, Jun 10, 2010 IP
  19. ErikJ

ErikJ Peon

Best Answers:
    thats a load of crap if you've been to other countries around the world you would see what a GIANT Sh*t Hole many of the countries are they need to start castrating those bastards and mandating abortion many eastern countires are hopelessly hoplessly screwed beyond repair and then they bring there crap to the west and we are Nieve enough to be nice to them. Kick them the hell out and lock the door.

Look what the Mexicans have done to the State of California thye bring the crap with them and screw up the place. They don't deserve to live because they don't know how to

ErikJ, Jun 10, 2010 IP
  20. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    News flash. Humans are animals. The only thing shocking about the video on this thread is the mentality that supports it. Overpopulation is perhaps the greatest threat to the continued survival of mankind and this planet. People come up with creative solutions to help control population expansion, tax incentives and like immigration control. The minute someone steps up with a humane and proper way to address the problem, the freaks come out of the woodwork screaming Eugenics. I was pretty impressed with Gates for not laughing openly in the face of the guy who asked to be where he was going to be on Dec 21 2012. Even funnier is that Gates in the video is talking about human population being able to bring the max population expansion on this planet estimated to hit 9 billion down by 10%. He wasn't talking at all about eliminating 10% of the population on the planet today.

It seems unquestionable to me that you could discover the cure for cancer, the fountain of youth, or the orgasm machine and there would be a group of conspiracy nuts out there talking about how it is part of some evil plot. Where do these people come from? Maybe we need religion on this planet. We get rid of religion and people find some other insanity to cling to.

Obamanation, Jun 10, 2010 IP