1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adbrite banned my site

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by adilanis, May 19, 2010.

Hello guys.
    I am working with adbrite from almost 1 year.
    My site's daily unique visitors are 6000 and impressions per day is around 55000 and i am earning 9-10$ per day from adbrite.
    adbrite suddenly ban my site www.mobilegamesarena.net when i emailed them about it they say:

The meaning of posting my situation here as i am facing this situation first time in my life.
    Actually i did not know how to reply them in a professional way.
    They required two points in their mail from me.

About the first one i cannot give them server logs as mine is a blogger blog although i have statcounter and google analytics but statcounter does not give access to entires more than 2 or 3 days because of free account.Here is my statcounter link

http://my.statcounter.com/project/standard/stats.php?project_id=4417644&guest=1

I also have google analytics which shows may 16's user data but i cannot find the timestamps and ip's of users as required in first point from adbrite's email. i can also give them referral urls but i can't find the timestamps in google analytics.

In their second point i can give them complete details about all my users with the help of google analytics.

How i should reply to them?
    Please guys this is my first time i really really need help from every professional in this site also i only have 1-2 days to reply. Kindly be fast. Any help will be really appreciated.

Also i am earning well so i cannot cheat adbrite. I am innocent

Attached Files:

adilanis, May 19, 2010 IP
  2. vannarith

vannarith Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am not sure on the problem you face. it could be bad for adbrite if your site has much traffic and earning a big buck everyday, so they must limit your site in order to prevent the losing.

vannarith, Jun 3, 2010 IP
  3. cashmaster

cashmaster Peon

Best Answers:
    they shall do this some time. i too have got banned. but a support ticket will solve it all.

cashmaster, Jun 4, 2010 IP
  4. Spect3r

Spect3r Peon

Best Answers:
    I do think that very strange as they accept traffic coming from almost literally all type of sources.

Reply with what you have and explain them that you dont have access to all the data they are requesting, etc.
    If you need help doing the mail PM me and i give you a hand.

Spect3r, Jun 4, 2010 IP
  5. phpwnes

phpwnes Peon

Best Answers:
    adbrite is less strict than adsense but still if the majority of your traffic source looks too suspicious they'd come after you too

phpwnes, Jun 4, 2010 IP
  6. jacquem

jacquem Guest

Best Answers:
    7k traffic a day should and could bring a lot of clicks. Tell them what you to told us and I hope your account get reinstated.

jacquem, Jun 5, 2010 IP
  7. adilanis

adilanis Peon

Best Answers:
    I have got my account back from Adbrite. Thanks for your support guys.

Also thanks to adbrite for cooperating and reinstating my account.

adilanis, Jun 7, 2010 IP
  8. Spect3r

Spect3r Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice. Happy for you :)

Spect3r, Jun 7, 2010 IP