1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google´s Webcrawling speed...

Discussion in 'Google' started by Mivi, Sep 17, 2006.

Hi

I am new to websites and Adsense, and started a small site some time ago.

Of course, I am really excited to see how many visitors I can get.
    But unfortunately Google does not crawl the web as often as I would like. :(

When I see a post that says something like “wow! Xx views and xx clicks on my first day!”, I am a bit disappointed with my own site.

Does “first day” mean, that the site has been online for long, and that it is just the first day with ads on it?

From the day I started my site, it took around 2 months for Google to index it. :(
    I have recently redesigned everything, which I think only makes it worse… :confused:

I have made some major changes to attract more attention to my site, but even though I did this almost 20 days ago, Google still don´t show my site in its searches…

Help me please!

Is this normal Google webcrawling speed?

Mivi, Sep 17, 2006 IP
  2. Bondat

Bondat Peon

Best Answers:
    Just a quick question. What are the things you have done already in link building.

There are few ways for your site to get crawled.

1. Submit to SEO friendly directories which can be found here:

http://www.directorycritic.com, http://forums.digitalpoint.com/forumdisplay.php?f=65.

2. Add your site in your sig here in DP and start posting.

3. Submit article to article directories.

4. Create blogs for your site either in Blogger or Wordpress.

5. Link exchange with sites with higher PR as much as possible.

Bondat, Sep 18, 2006 IP
  3. Dudibob

Dudibob Peon

Best Answers:
    Google can also index you via the toolbar but it's not guaranteed lol, Google can crawl your site anywhere between 2 days and 2 months! if you update your site on a regular basis I believe this helps up this ;)

Dudibob, Sep 18, 2006 IP