1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Israeli terrorist millitary attacks a civilain aid ship heading to Gaza

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by mi25, May 30, 2010.

1. ChaosTrivia

ChaosTrivia Active Member

Best Answers:
    That's not a "celebration". Just a demonstration against the Turkish hypocrisy. Butchering and genociding the Armenians and Kurds on one hand, but extremely "moral" when it comes to the Palestinians.
    Where do you see a celebration in these pictures? there aren't any.
    Here. Let me remind you what celebrations look like. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mV_eN4YEEI0 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCr8VYpzwIA

Last edited: May 31, 2010
    ChaosTrivia, May 31, 2010 IP
  2. nightcrawlers

nightcrawlers Active Member

Best Answers:
    Keep crying supporters of Israel as everyone can see biggest terrorist is Israel... Supporter of killers are also killers and when your families die like this you'll support Israel again... Is there any country whose gonna Nuke Israel for their actions?

nightcrawlers, May 31, 2010 IP
  3. [WTB]Text.Links

[WTB]Text.Links Peon

Best Answers:
    Jews is real terrorist.. They should not alive in this peace world..

[WTB]Text.Links, May 31, 2010 IP
    tomy_gun likes this.
  4. nightcrawlers

nightcrawlers Active Member

Best Answers:
    Wow you are blind or you pretending? killers of children

nightcrawlers, May 31, 2010 IP
  5. samser_m

samser_m Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    lol lol, how funny you are! funniest DP member I have ever seen
    Just I am surprised that Israel is saying that 10 soldiers (as per our newspaper here) were injured by these incidents, I think they are the most weak soldiers in this world :D funny

Nice picture, they went to attack IDF (IDF should have more than these shits) with these few knifes, screw drivers (look at the middle where knifes are in order to show more knifes)-lol, I see these are pretty common to cut vegetables or fruits. oh... yes there should not be kitchen to make foods!

also to prove these are belonged to Muslim you need to show some Arabic texts or scarfs!

Last edited: May 31, 2010
    samser_m, May 31, 2010 IP
    tomy_gun likes this.
  6. ChaosTrivia

ChaosTrivia Active Member

Best Answers:
    errr.. actually no. we stupidly thought that this was a ship of peace activists and not terrorists. The IDF soldiers were carrying paint rifles, and small guns for "emergency".
    We should have thought that "peace activists" coming from the "religion of peace" actually mean a blood-thirsty mob with knives.... next time we'll know better. It was such an amateur military operation.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9p5QT91QYs

ChaosTrivia, May 31, 2010 IP
  7. samser_m

samser_m Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    oh... really, lol, funny, The IDF soldiers were carrying paint rifles, and small guns for "emergency", even thses emergency firearms not enough -we can't believe it! even knowing Muslims may be there :D
    Then IDF require more training? :p

someone showed us these http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMzc1N1Cx3s

samser_m, May 31, 2010 IP
  8. Joe128139

Joe128139 Peon

Best Answers:
    My point exactly lol. Come prepared for the worst.

Joe128139, May 31, 2010 IP
  9. Vebtools

Vebtools Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    From Islamabad to Istanbul to Washington, DC, demonstrators took to the streets on Monday to denounce Israel's attack on the "Freedom Flotilla" carrying humanitarian aid to Gaza. http://geo.tv/6-1-2010/65954.htm

oh God, they hijack aid ships.... killing Muslims for giving food to their Muslims brothers, how cheap..

i thought only their Gov is terrorist, but this video show me that their roots are evil. They are celebrating the death of innocent people. how cheap.... i think their school tough all these..

Vebtools, May 31, 2010 IP
  10. babak44

babak44 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I saw the videos too, yeah in that ship no one welcome Israelis commandos and attacked them but at least 10 people dead, how Israeli can justify that when it happened in free waters.
    yeah right Israel and Hamas have in war state and Israeli has this permission to check cargo before it reach to Gaza but guess Israeli done a lot of mistake about this incident.
    it was better if those peace activists on ships done their efforts via UN I think.

babak44, May 31, 2010 IP
  11. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    The Israeli's are allowed by International law to blockade those ports or inspect ships going into them.

They must do this in order to reduce the flow of arms to Hamas.

The organizers of this "flotilla" have only one purpose -- to prevent Israel from stopping the flow of arms to Hamas.

If this had anything at all to do with humanitarian aid, the organizers would have peacefully allowed the ship to be led to the port of Ashdod where the Israeli's would inspect the cargo before forwarding it on to Hamas.

That might be true, if they were peace activists. Instead they were just a bunch of Islamist thugs. Their mission was to ambush the Israeli sailors for the purpose of creating a media circus.

Will.Spencer, Jun 1, 2010 IP
  12. AlexL

AlexL Peon

Best Answers:
    Everyone in this incident do mistake
    Israel didn't do enough to stop it in diplomatic ways, or some other ways.
    Marmara and people on Marmara is really peace activist? Peace activist didn't attack solder equipped with paintball rifles.

When someone injured it's seriously, and when 10 people dead it's very very very seriously.

But it's happened, and everyone must take responsibility, and stop escalation.

In my opinion: People who didn't live some reality or didn't live in our country didn't see and didn't understand the situation, it's right about everything in our life.

AlexL, Jun 1, 2010 IP
  13. Ibn Juferi

Ibn Juferi Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

And in other news:

KUALA LUMPUR: The humanitarian aid ship Rachel Corrie, which has six Malaysians on board, is pressing ahead in rough seas to breach the Israeli blockade of Gaza.

Two other ships are also going ahead to deliver aid despite fresh news reports on Tuesday that the Israeli Navy was standing ready to intercept the ships.

"The ships will proceed until they are stopped. If they are stopped, they will appeal for safe passage. After all, they are carrying humanitarian aid," said former Malaysian Prime Minister Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad in an interview on Al Jazeera television.

http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2010/6/1/nation/20100601105855&sec=nation

We Malaysians are stubborn folk, we will press on to help the people of Gaza!

Ibn Juferi, Jun 1, 2010 IP
    tomy_gun likes this.
  14. indoforum

indoforum Active Member

Best Answers:
    Israeli made fake videos on youtube and fake pictures about marmaris activites. Didn't you heard about it?

indoforum, Jun 1, 2010 IP
  15. AlexL

AlexL Peon

Best Answers:
    Yep. Fake video, fake pictures,
    And fake throw his solder to sea.

Israel is always still for people like you aggressor. Why this mission didn't try come from Egypt territory? Egypt also blockade Gaza.

AlexL, Jun 1, 2010 IP
  16. tomy_gun

tomy_gun Peon

Best Answers:
    It is possible to create fake videos easily, however UN inquiry will find out the truth.

tomy_gun, Jun 1, 2010 IP
  17. AlexL

AlexL Peon

Best Answers:

You know, Israeli solder every time will say they started first, and show the video ( i think today professional can check if it's montage, fake video or not). People on Marmara will say solders start first, and show video. We never get information what really happened on the Marmara.

This is a biggest provocation created by Turkey and Hamas.

IMHO: now everyone must take responsibility and stop escalation.

AlexL, Jun 1, 2010 IP
  18. iggysick

iggysick Guest

Best Answers:
    OMFG! Those must be that WOMD dispeared from Iraq!
    Jews gives new meaning to term "weapons" and that's for sure LOL!
    Israel should've simply nuked that ship for God sake! lol

Yes, they made your soldiers to shot innocent people. Like every other time when you murder innocent people someone "provoced" you to do it.

iggysick, Jun 1, 2010 IP
    tomy_gun likes this.
  19. Ibn Juferi

Ibn Juferi Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    They were "provoked" into attacking a ship filled with 10,000 tonnes of food supplies and building materials. Perhaps they can make a nuke out of apples and oranges!

Ibn Juferi, Jun 1, 2010 IP
  20. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    I have read most of this thread, pro-Israel supporters, have the usual main defense tactics, that been suggested by the foreign ministry of the so-called Israel, which try to whisper in the minds of the readers the same old lie "it is ok to kill Muslims and Arabs, and anybody who support them" using a picture of el Mufti with Hitler,

forgetting that even the pope had pictures with Hitler, and many other presidents, religious people from all religions and beliefs, and also forgetting that their leaders then, the heads of the Zionist terrorists gangs, had strong communications with Nazism, and even offered them their cooperation, all been documented, and all been mentioned here in previous threads, let me know if you need links.

their other defense, for yet another crime committed by this illegal and terrorist state so-called Israel, is that there are Arab terrorists, yes this is very true, there is also Israel terrorists, American terrorists, Christian terrorists, and even suicide bombers, again, all been mentioned, let me know if you need links,

yet they ignore the fact that they themselves been refugees on ships, in around 1945, fleeing the Nazim cruelty against them, and finding shelter, in Arab and Muslim lands, after most doors closed in their faces, including the doors of USA then, nobody wanted them, and I can understand why now.

this is something, they themselves knew since long, and their leaders admitted it early as this Zionist say:

Turkey, who sheltered them, they are killing it's peace activists now, who insist on doing their mission, as their religion and tradition orders them, to help the victims of injustice everywhere, from all religions and races!

The problem now in this incident, according to the illegal state of Israel, is that the passengers on that ships attacked first, let us try to understand their view:

1- The ship is in international waters.
    2- IOF raided the ship, from past incidents, those IOF members are known for their cruelty in beating passengers on similar ships, including journalists, all been documented.
    3- Passengers of the ship, see those barberians raiding the ship, and they defend, not with guns, but with their hands, sticks, bars, to tell those barbarians, that they are not welcome, and that they insist on going on their humanitarian mission.

so according to the illegal state of Israel, the attack did not begin when they raided the ship, despite it was in international waters, but when the passengers tried to kick IOF out of the ship.

of course the illegal state of Israel, will activate its propaganda machine, again, as they always did, but the good thing is, less and less people are willing to believe these lies,

U.S. on Israel: 'We're the only ones who believe them' duh

an interesting article that I have found regarding this, and that I recommend all to read it, is the following, but keep in mind when you read this, is that contrary to what the writer of this article mentioned, it is not the so-called Israel who changed, it is still the same terrorist, and criminal illegal state that been there since 40's, but it is that with the huge development on communications that made their propaganda less effective, and that made their lies more clear than before, and more people realizing them,

Brutality that has made me lose faith in Israel

imad, Jun 1, 2010 IP