1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Question About Yahoo Answer

Discussion in 'Yahoo' started by cruxabhi, May 31, 2010.

Hi Friend, You don't think yahoo answer is like another chat site... You just do fun because I rarely found the good question.. Most of like normal and daily used spammed question...

cruxabhi, May 31, 2010 IP
  2. Joe128139

Joe128139 Peon

Best Answers:
    I find that Yahoo Answers has become more of a game or social interaction site than a question/answer forum. There are some nuggets there where you may actually learn something. But mostly its just spammy questions about why someone does/doesn't like the asker, am I pretty etc etc etc. And of course there are the endless political/religious debates that go nowhere.

Joe128139, May 31, 2010 IP
  3. cruxabhi

cruxabhi Peon

Best Answers:
    Joe Very True... Even Once long time back I too did same kind of thing to raise my point.. LOL but that was kiddish..

cruxabhi, May 31, 2010 IP
  4. Joe128139

Joe128139 Peon

Best Answers:
    Nothing to feel bad about lol, the site is a game in itself. Why should you not want to go with what the people want to raise your points and get that little ego boost? I'm guilty of the exact same thing as a matter of fact.

Joe128139, May 31, 2010 IP
  5. whitespparow

whitespparow Peon

Best Answers:
    Sometimes we can find good questions on Yahoo answers but many people i saw they are just spamming. Yahoo answer is overall good service.

whitespparow, May 31, 2010 IP
  6. Ryan711

Ryan711 Peon

Best Answers:
    I've noticed that it's loaded with trolls, and most people don't know so they take the question seriously.

Ryan711, Jun 1, 2010 IP
  7. MarTh-

MarTh- Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well it is Yahoo Answers community, most are interested in this kind of thing. Check out the other sections of Yahoo Answers like finance or tech and more effective Question Answer scenerio are here.

MarTh-, Jun 1, 2010 IP
  8. lifeplayer

lifeplayer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    dont treat it too serious, it is nothing wrong and some of the question does have a standard answer

lifeplayer, Jun 2, 2010 IP
  9. Sxperm

Sxperm Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yahoo answer is still a good place to read for me even many Spam question and answers are tagged with it. If you have intention on reading something, just go getting the results and ignore the rest. :) I do not recommend you to gaming over them as well. Yahoo has put much more restriction after it had been abused by webmasters around the globe lately.

Sxperm, Jun 3, 2010 IP
  10. cruxabhi

cruxabhi Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with you but lot's of question about like what you eat what you wear kind of.. Few years back I was an active member of mylot community and they were paying huge at that time... there these type of question was worth but when we are talking about question answer and even on a respective site...

But yeah you can say.. if fun is there except from the real and sensible questions...

cruxabhi, Jun 7, 2010 IP
  11. adriani

adriani Peon

Best Answers:
    it's something like a playground. nothing serious but you can learn something. :)

adriani, Jun 7, 2010 IP
  12. social-media

social-media Member

Best Answers:
    It's no different than any other forum... 99% of the people there don't know what they're talking about. You have to spend time there to know who is "blowing smoke" and who is not.

social-media, Jun 7, 2010 IP
  13. cruxabhi

cruxabhi Peon

Best Answers:
    adriani and social-media I agree with you both... that's the only thing is going on there..

cruxabhi, Jun 8, 2010 IP
  14. rypher21

rypher21 Active Member

Best Answers:
    i find good stuffs i needed in yahoo answers

rypher21, Jun 10, 2010 IP
  15. wildogre

wildogre Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah its loosing its real identity. Hoping it 'll be back on track soon.

wildogre, Jun 10, 2010 IP
  16. sushie

sushie Peon

Best Answers:
    For me, Yahoo Answers is a place where i can play and chat about the others, some questions are so stupid, it is really "fun" to answer them.

sushie, Jun 10, 2010 IP
  17. pbg98pbg@yahoo.com

pbg98pbg@yahoo.com Peon

Best Answers:
    I like yahoo answers. I notice that most of the people asking the questions are like 13yrs of age. But sometimes there are some really good questions. Also I have a zodiac astrology website, I find yahoo answers really good for my traffic...the more questions I answer, the more traffic I get. So its pretty good. Also I find if your site is new, yahoo will pick you up "fast" if you use yahoo answers. Usually the next day. So, its got its perks.

pbg98pbg@yahoo.com, Jun 10, 2010 IP
  18. BestESolutionsBD

BestESolutionsBD Peon

Best Answers:
    answer yahoo is amazing.by this site we can learn and specially it will great work for information related question.this site can use for marketing purpose.

BestESolutionsBD, Jun 10, 2010 IP
  19. pasey

pasey Peon

Best Answers:
    Yahoo answers is a bit like Wikipedia and should not be heavily relied on, most the time people are assuming what the answer is rather then providing any factual evidence of what the answer is. It is handy for trouble shooting problems though as you can see what other people are trying etc.

pasey, Jun 12, 2010 IP
  20. gamingmaster42

gamingmaster42 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Some of the time Yahoo Answer is helpful, most of the time its not. Also they have an odd habit of banning new members, as they did to me a while back. I didn't do anything wrong. :confused:

gamingmaster42, Jun 12, 2010 IP