1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Israeli terrorist millitary attacks a civilain aid ship heading to Gaza

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by mi25, May 30, 2010.

1. AlexL

AlexL Peon

Best Answers:
    just take a look on this. http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=396434908860

Free Gaza?! What about Free Kurdistan?! What about Armenian genocide?

Turkish government forget this facts? What Turkish government will do? If we will help Kurd people?!

Turkish government do provocative actions against Israel, and invest millions dollars for advertising on Israeli channels there deals in hotels and clubs.

AlexL, May 31, 2010 IP
  2. ChaosTrivia

ChaosTrivia Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hehe. good point.
    I just saw a "visit Turkey" commercial on Israeli TV couple of days ago...

ChaosTrivia, May 31, 2010 IP
  3. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Ain't that the truth.

browntwn, May 31, 2010 IP
  4. LeoSeo

LeoSeo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    LOL you realize 2 out of every 3 Jews live out of Israel, right? That makes Israel 4 times more shitty crap with your elementary school logic. And "all emigrated in the last 20 years" lol what? Where do you get this information, cook books?

You guys would be better off if you condemned this act and announce it is a huge mistake rather than pulling off the outdated "terrorist so self defence" propaganda cliche and attacking around with lowest ever possible arguements like the 1 above. It is simply outrageous to even discuss the details of this tragedy.

Seriously, who do you think you are acting as if you are above all laws and morals? Right now you are only alienating yourself from the rest of the world and losing one of the very few countries that has and will have the power to assure of your future well-being in this mess called the Middle East. Doubts? Check which was the first Muslim majority state to recognize Israel, yeah that's right. You messed it up all now, though.

This is nothing new though, Israel has a long time reputation of attacking even the closest allies on international waters
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident
    when they think they pose the slightest conflict with their interests.

Think with your brains, you guys. You don't know what you are doing at the moment, to yourselves, and to your future.

Piece of analysis: Flotilla interception looks like a disastrous own goal for Israel
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/may/31/flotilla-interception-arab-turkish-analysis

Last edited: May 31, 2010
    LeoSeo, May 31, 2010 IP
  5. Danielregwan

Danielregwan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

Weapons caught on the MARMARIS "PEACEFUL" Boat, reminds me of the Religion of Peace

Danielregwan, May 31, 2010 IP
  6. Ibn Juferi

Ibn Juferi Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    [video=youtube;9EcxAzvudgU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EcxAzvudgU[/video]

Ibn Juferi, May 31, 2010 IP
  7. zangief

zangief Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Israel is the master of deception we know it all , their state act like a pirate , they talk talk.They kill innocent people.They always choose the bloody way.
    They never ask themselves why did we kicked out a lot of times in the history from different countries (Spain , Germany etc ).

zangief, May 31, 2010 IP
  8. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    It is dishonest to speak of an "Israeli attack", when it was the Islamists who attacked the Israeli's. The video is very clear and leaves no room for creative interpretation.

It is also dishonest to use the term "piracy" for an act of legal law enforcement on the high seas which was done in compliance with the rules of International law. On the other hand, the vicious ambush by the Islamists was illegal and will hopefully result in prosecutions, convictions, and prison sentences.

Will.Spencer, May 31, 2010 IP
  9. zangief

Best Answers:
    Do you think that Israel soldiers are this much incompetent , the ships had no fire arms and the attacker Israel soliders boarding the ship has the weapons.They did what they planned to do.They think that they can stop people by using force and deception.
    Israel act like a rogue state.In Turkey they had some friends but they are losing them.
    Look at their history they had been kicked out of a lot of countries and they never seem to learn the reason.

zangief, May 31, 2010 IP
  10. Danielregwan

Best Answers:
    why are you ignoring my post from above? you are claiming the Israelis planned this, what do you think about what they found in your so called "peaceful aid" boat:

[​IMG]

11. zangief

Best Answers:
    Daniel if those are the evidence and those are enough than you can go kill every restaurant's staff and all of the mechanics in the world.This is a ship and it has an engine , do you see any fire arms there ?
    What we all know is Israel can stop this ship the normal way , buy not killing anybody but they have showed that they have no respect to Human life and the rules as usual.They wanted to kill people and show power like Hitler.

zangief, May 31, 2010 IP
  12. Danielregwan

Best Answers:
    did you even watch the video of the soldiers going down from the helicopter ? you are telling me the situation didn't look life threatening to you ? they took a beating with baseball bats, knives, thrown from the second floor. how can you explain that i don't get your logic.

13. Vebtools

Vebtools Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    At least 20 passengers have been reported dead and over 60 wounded on Monday when Israeli forces stormed Freedom Flotilla (a boat carrying pro-Palestinian activists bound for Gaza)

Horrible, the terrosit Isreal is just killing media

Vebtools, May 31, 2010 IP
  14. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    You apparently didn't read the thread or watch the video footage.

The video clearly shows armed and prepared Islamists ambushing the unsuspecting Israeli sailors.

The Israeli's didn't "storm" the boat or "attack" it -- they boarded it legally as allowed by International law.

15. Joe128139

Joe128139 Peon

Best Answers:
    It just seems kind of sad to me that we are taking the extremes of both sides and making them the status quo. Are there crazy Muslims intent on blowing things up for pointless reasons? Yes, but they are not the majority. Most Muslims are good normal hard working people. Are there crazy Israeli assholes who can't handle a raid and went to deadly force because they weren't better prepared? Yes. But they too are not the majority.

Everyone, you aren't as different as you would like to think. We are all people just to trying to make it in this batshit insane world we live in. Don't let the people who make the news create your point of view on their entire religion/nationality/etc.

Lets be a little more accepting, realize both parties in this situation made many mistakes, mourn the dead, and move on.

Joe128139, May 31, 2010 IP
  16. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    They are on DP. :p

Ahem. It is morally wrong to blame the victims of the ambush for defending themselves against almost certain death at the hands of their assailants. I don't find that I have the arrogance to second-guess a guy who is being clubbed to death regarding his choice of responses. I can't imagine that I would possess the inner peace to call for permission to defend myself and wait for approval. The Israeli sailors have my deepest respect for achieving that level of discipline.

17. Joe128139

Joe128139 Peon

Best Answers:
    I am not condemning their actions, just how prepared they were. Are you telling me paintball guns were the best they could do? I think the use of tasers in this situation would have been effective in ending any threat. But I understand the point you are trying to make, if you're being attacked with a knife and all you have is a paintball gun and a pistol, I'm taking the pistol ten out of ten times.

Last edited: May 31, 2010
  18. Bebicul

Bebicul Writer

Best Answers:
    Israel defenders grasping at straws. Omg, they had knives!! I have maybe 20 knives in my kitchen, a few looking much threatening than those in that pic. Go into my garage and you'll find an arsenal of wrenches, hammers etc.

Anyway, for you people that don't have an agenda when defending Israel, these are the people that you are defending:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMzc1N1Cx3s

When you wake up, it's gonna hurt a little.

Bebicul, May 31, 2010 IP
  19. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    It appears that you also did not watch the video of the Islamists ambushing the Israeli sailors.

What would you expect to happen when a gang of ruffians attempts to club a group of cops to death? You think the cops are going to issue them citations?

20. Joe128139

Joe128139 Peon

Best Answers:
    Didn't I just post saying that we should stop making generalizations about people? C'mon now.