1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Israeli terrorist millitary attacks a civilain aid ship heading to Gaza

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by mi25, May 30, 2010.

1. Arasp

Arasp Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    They already replied this question. They are supporting these fucking savage animals (Israelies) because they hate Islam ! They hate Islam because Islam is the latest version of Religion sent from God to human, but they have inherited other religions from their parents and they do not want to do research about Islam and decide with wisdom and logic.

But if you notice, Islam does not have any problem with other religions because Muslim people believe, Islam just a more complete version of the previous religions. This make them go insane ! and they support Israel for this reason ! funny . huh?

But the interesting fact about this incident is that this is not related to Islam at all. there were people among almost 20 countries on the ship, some of them were Christians.

The people who support terrorism are terrorist too. (no matter what religions they have)

Arasp, May 31, 2010 IP
  2. Words For You

Words For You Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I hate Israel, for a lot of reasons,
    their policies make me sick...

Assholes didnt show up in the NPT Conference, so that no one would inquire them about their nuclear programs.

Words For You, May 31, 2010 IP
  3. samser_m

samser_m Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Quite agree with you!

samser_m, May 31, 2010 IP
  4. LanZord

LanZord Peon

Best Answers:
    Not all activist is Muslim.. This is no more religion issue.. its world issue now.. Attack like pirate & the activist deserve to protect themselves.. Israeli should be ready wherever you now.. Becarefull...

LanZord, May 31, 2010 IP
  5. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    If you're just going to go with the "newest" religion you should try Mormonism or Scientology. :p

All the Mormons I know are very nice people. Scientologists don't seem so nice, but their death toll is at least in the single digits. Islam murdered 80 people in Pakistan just last Friday -- and there is no way to blame that on the Jews.

How on Earth can you be so completely out of touch with reality? Muslims are at war with every other religion on Earth. They murder Christians and Jews and Hindus and Buddhists. Heck, they even tried to assassinate the Dali Lama. They are the only religion on Earth which can't get along with anyone. Heck, they even murder each other more than they murder members of any other religion.

No other religion commands it's followers to fight members of all other religions until they submit to dhimmitude.

Will.Spencer, May 31, 2010 IP
  6. Arasp

Arasp Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hey dude, Lots of people hate israel. I am sure their destruction is so near !

I am Persian (Iranian), and I hate my president Ahmadinezhad for his domestic policies. But one thing about him is great. You know what? He is moron ! he is crazy. If he goes mad Iranian missiles from Tehran will destroy Telaviv in less than one week.

Arasp, May 31, 2010 IP
  7. ChaosTrivia

ChaosTrivia Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yup. but there were 5 other ships. The ship of the terrorists was 100% muslim. Just as Muslims constitute 100% of the world terrorists.

LOL. when a western hears this he thinks: "domestic policies? he probably means tax rates or healthcare"......
    But I guess that in the Irani case this means cheating in the elections and butchering protesters (<-- real protestors, not like our "peace activists") by the thousands, if necessary.

Last edited: May 31, 2010
    ChaosTrivia, May 31, 2010 IP
  8. Arasp

Arasp Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I recommend you check the meaning of RELIGION in your dictionary and search about Islam. I was talking about authentic religions. Not fabricated ones. (For example your father may wake up one morning and pretend to be a prophet and you will have a new version of religion. lol ! )

You are right, Like World War I and World War II. For example huh?

Who started those war? Muslims? Or Christians?
    72 million people killed in WWII and 65 million people killed in WWI .

Arasp, May 31, 2010 IP
  9. ChaosTrivia

Best Answers:
    By "fabricated ones" do you mean the religion that endorces the rape of little children and was invented in order to worship a person called Mohamed and justify his lust for money sex and power? I think its called "Islam", but I'm not sure.

He was talking about the present. For a Muslim, I'm impressed that you didn't mention the "golden age", some 1000 years ago...... now that's rare....
    The world wars were not religious wars, they were not..hmm...I think its called: "jihad". There were no "martyrs" there.
    Besides, although Muslims stayed out of WWII, one thing they did like about it, because "they have no problem with other religions"...of course ;)
    [​IMG]
    Amin al Husseini, Palestinian leader, and Adolf Hitler, Dec. 1941
    Al Husseini and Hitler agreed that:
    "Germany’s objective would then be solely the destruction of the Jewish element residing in the Arab sphere under the protection of British power. In short, Jews were not simply to be driven out of the German sphere but would be hunted down and destroyed even beyond it.’[119]"
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammad_Amin_al-Husayni#In_Nazi-occupied_Europe

oops ;)

I think that this thread proves beyond any reasonable doubt that Al-Husseini love of the jewish people, as commanded by the quran, is still a major part of the Arab/Muslim policies and education - 70 years later.

10. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    Muhammad woke up one morning, went into a cave, got sick on drugs and lack of food, and vomited up Islam. This is no different from Mormonism and Scientology. There is nothing special about Islam which makes it "authentic".

Check out this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfLvP2jTVq8

sarahk likes this.
  11. luke12

luke12 Member

Best Answers:
    Are you really living in denial? Islam does not have problems with other religions?
    Do you want me to recite you several phrases from the Quran that encourages DIRECT hatred and terrorism towards the Jews?
    I'm not encouraging Israel's attack or anything but one thing you should keep in mind..they are very well controlled and they are always 10 steps ahead.

luke12, May 31, 2010 IP
  12. Squealer

Squealer Peon

Best Answers:
    Squealer, May 31, 2010 IP
  13. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
  14. Truth777

Truth777 Peon

Best Answers:
    THAT'S WHY TURKEY SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED IN THE EU.
    The Turkish islamic fanatics are a potential cancer cell that will be nothing but trouble to EU.

And BTW, why don't you turks give the Kurds freedom???

May be it is time for the Israelis to form a 'FREE KURDISTAN MOVEMENT"

Turkey = Hipocracy at its best.

Truth777, May 31, 2010 IP
  15. amaroks

amaroks Peon

Best Answers:
    hehehe as always, Israel kills and kills and kills , and then they say oh we are defending our selves or oh there was terrorist , and the only people on earth who do terror actions are the Israeli military , if there are Islamic terrorist who killed 5000 People , Israeli Killed probably 50 000 In Lebanon , 100 000 in Palestine , and other countries Thats a Just a fact and No one can Deny it unless he is a terror himself and full of hate inside

amaroks, May 31, 2010 IP
  16. amaroks

amaroks Peon

Best Answers:
    Turkey is Good for EU , EU Bad for turkey , a Mistake turkey wants EU , Eu Sucks and we are dead Nowdays

amaroks, May 31, 2010 IP
  17. amaroks

amaroks Peon

Best Answers:
    You should go back to school baby...

amaroks, May 31, 2010 IP
  18. Squealer

Squealer Peon

Best Answers:
    Squealer, May 31, 2010 IP
  19. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
  20. ChaosTrivia

Best Answers:
    Turkey is always in the EU. well kind of.
    Out of 70 million Turks worldwide, 12 million live abroad. That's almost 20%. All emigrated in the last 20 years. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_people
    In American terms that would be equal to 60 million americans living abroad...
    What kind of shitty crap country that all of its residents are escaping.....