1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

United States Heading towards a Depression?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by decoyjames, Dec 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    It would shut down the entire US economy overnight. I really do not think this is something any of us wants or needs at this point.

Mia, May 26, 2010 IP
  2. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    At least they would be Bud cans and not Molsen.

Obamanation, May 26, 2010 IP
  3. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Nice... ;)

Mia, May 26, 2010 IP
  4. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Since the cans are collected from different neighberhoods, you can´t be sure about the brand. It can be even imported ones. ;) :D

gworld, May 26, 2010 IP
  5. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    Yeh, but Molsen? If they were imported cans, my guess would be Tecate or Heineken. I don't think I can recall seeing a Molsen can in my neck of the woods since.... ever?

Obamanation, May 26, 2010 IP
  6. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Here is what Lindsey Williams predicts:
    Within two years the U.S. Dollar will be dead. Within 12 months the Federal Reserve Notes will have half of the purchasing power which they have today.
    The elite has their own set of moral codes which differ from ours. But within their moral code it states a necessity to tell us what is about to happen and they have done so in many ways. The fact that most do not recognize it or listen pretty much gives them the green light to discard you as collateral damage.

Lindsey Williams – The Elite Speak

[video=youtube;tHMtHvODtoQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHMtHvODtoQ&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Blogmaster, May 27, 2010 IP
  7. Corwin

Corwin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Lindsey Williams is an Illuminati conspiracy theorist. I think he's the guy that also called President Obama an "empty suit"?

I think that President Obama is similar to President Bush, who is similar to President Clinton - these are charismatic people that are afraid of face-to-face personal conflict. But I think Obama is afraid to make a decision - instead, he holds meetings, hearings, and investigations where nothing happens.

Corwin, May 27, 2010 IP
  8. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Two things I always have in my man cave/beer fridge. Tecate and Bud. Only stuff in cans, Juilan is soda. Yeah, that's a Gladiator Diamond Plate Garage Fridge. Most people collecting tin cans would likely need a years worth of can collecting to buy one. They're not cheap. The bottoms the freezer btw.

[​IMG]

Julian, when you're old enough to drink, let me know. I'll send you a case of good beer. :cool:

Mia, May 27, 2010 IP
  9. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    Mia, I don't care what anyone else says about you. Your stock just went through the roof in my book. Budweiser and Dos Equis. Good Combo. I feel confident there are a few bottles of quality tequila near by.

Obamanation, May 27, 2010 IP
  10. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Jose and I are pretty good friends. I'll never skimp on booze, no matter how desperate I become ;)

I goofed on that one... I usually do have Tecate in there, but on this occasion it was indeed Dos Equis. Thanks for noticing.

I tend to bounce around (no particular order)

Corona
    Dos Equis
    Tecate
    Negro
    Negra Modelo
    Pacifico
    and in a couple weeks when I'm sitting on the beach in St. Pete - Kalik

Depression or not, just about every argument can be settled over a nice cold brew.

Mia, May 27, 2010 IP
  11. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    And people wonder why the cost of welfare system is going through the roof. ;):D

gworld, May 27, 2010 IP
  12. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    True. I'm moving to Canada, where I hear the welfare never runs out! I'm going to hang out in Montreal speaking in loud American English demanding my free health care!

Obamanation, May 27, 2010 IP
  13. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Well, of course, the question comes down to who you believe. I personally consider Obama and empty suit. He does exactly what the world bankers want him to do. They make the decisions for him and regardless of what he pretends to fight for in public, somehow whatever benefits them is being decided and orchestrated from where the cameras are not being invited.

Btw. rather than labeling people as Conspiracy Theorists which I consider rather dismissive, I listen to what they're saying and so far Williams has been quite credible in my book. A lot more so than the people we see on mainstream outlets who have been proven to be liars.

There are massloads of false theories out there. Designed to distract from what is at essence. The worst thing that anyone can do IMO is to put them all into the same category and then go back to watching the same old misinformation channels conditioning us to wasting time listening to non-issues and debates about small subjects which do not make a difference on a global scale.

Last edited: May 27, 2010
    Blogmaster, May 27, 2010 IP
  14. Corwin

Corwin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    "Impressive... Most impressive!"
    - Darth Vader

Corwin, May 27, 2010 IP
  15. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    I have never seen a beer fridge so clean and well organized! Under gworld's theories, nothing could be managed that well without government bureaucrats overseeing it. :p

It's interesting that gworld can't seem to understand that not everyone is as desperately poor as he is. He takes projection to an extreme level.

Gary Hubbel penned an interesting article on the current depression in the Aspen Times: Barack Obama has awakened a sleeping nation.

Personally I think Gary's way too optimistic. Humans are, in my experience, incredibly learning resistant.

Will.Spencer, May 28, 2010 IP
  16. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Just make sure you are speaking in French as well. ;-)

Mia, May 28, 2010 IP
  17. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    That blog rocked! He nailed it. I'm sure his plug for AspenRanchRealestate.com is going to wrankle a few libby's hatred of the "rich", but who cares.

Obamanation, May 28, 2010 IP
  18. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    I'd have to agree. He puts a very positive light on a grime time in our nation's history.

Mia, May 28, 2010 IP
  19. looking4vps

looking4vps Peon

Best Answers:
    i agree we don't need anything to affect the economy more then it already has been affected

looking4vps, May 28, 2010 IP
  20. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    Nonsense. Me and G-World are going to hang out. I am going to illegally immigrate to Quebec where I will then start a business hiring nothing but other illegal American immigrants. Since we will be illegal, we will not declare or pay any taxes, of course but we will insist on our fair share of that free healthcare they hand out. Since none of my income will be "above the table", I will be considered indigent by the Canadian government, so they will also need to hook me and my family up on their welfare system. I'll have to have at least one kid in the country as an anchor baby so I can cry about humanitarian issues when they try and deport my ass.

I'll be sure to fly the Stars and Stripes in my yard above the Maple Leaf, route for all the American Hockey teams, and send all the money my company earns from the hard working Canadian people back to my extended family in America. The minute they ask me to speak French, or try and legislate me out of their country, I will call them a bunch of right wing racists. I'm seeing some opportunity here....

Obamanation, May 28, 2010 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.