1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

A killer Online Business Idea Yours For FREE. If it fails I will PAY YOU!

Discussion in 'General Business' started by inet, May 25, 2010.

A simple concept that only needs a wordpress install with a few tweaks.

Go to the homepage of Google and type in the following [not firefox version]

robin hood rapidshare [auto suggestion from Google should populate as you type the letters, this is a crucial indicator]

Now go to google keyword tool and to a search on this keyword, you see it has 8,100.

The links for robin hood hosted on rapidshare can be found anywhere [Disclaimer: Searcher could be looking for a trailer, i do not advocate copyright theft :) ].

Do this for approx' 1000 searched for items ie. ironman 2, 24, heroes, etc. And make pages for them. The words "robin hood rapidshare" in quotes only has 670,000 results, so ranking is not that difficult. You would do SEO work for these pages to start, once the link juice flies in make sure the internal linking is good. The site at the top of that page does not do any external link building whatsoever. The internal link juice does it all.

Have a link checking tool that checks the links each day and sends an error message so you can notify the visitor if it has been removed.

Make sure you push people to subscribe and bookmark site.

Monetise using ads, CPA, etc.

Move over to megaload, hotfile, etc.

I promise you that most people bookmark and subscribe to these sites and visit them frequently, just look at the pageviews for that site that is on the top for the term robin hood rapidshare ie. hxxp://w3.rslinks.org generates over 6,900,000 page views per month (6,930,381 page views and 1,916,787 visits in April 2009) from over 1,900,000 unique visitors (not including RSS readers) according to Google Analytics. impressive I know!

What are you waiting for? Go on do your research. Find the sites hosting these links, get an SEO guy; install the wordpress script. Spend $200 max and partner with the SEO guy and get on with it will. Well? go on.

inet, May 25, 2010 IP
    Serious Workers likes this.
  2. dr.el

dr.el Peon

Best Answers:
    is it really work bro??

dr.el, May 25, 2010 IP
  3. StanleyGrows

StanleyGrows Peon

Best Answers:
    Sigh. To be honest, 1,000 pages??? That is too much work, I think. And nothing up front.

StanleyGrows, May 25, 2010 IP
  4. inet

inet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I guess you did not see the bigger picture, did you see those stats?

You do not need to do 1000 to start with, and frankly; what is needed? An image and the links, thats it!

You could copy and paste those links from anywhere to start with, there are 1000's of sites that accommodate.

inet, May 25, 2010 IP
  5. Inspired Action

Inspired Action Peon

Best Answers:
    It will work. Taking action is important...

Inspired Action, May 25, 2010 IP
  6. Thiagoo

Thiagoo Peon

Best Answers:
    That already exist, there's some bots that search google and stuff in order to get rapidshare/megaupload and other kind of links to something you ask them to.

But if your execution of your idea is good, you win.

Thiagoo, May 25, 2010 IP
  7. williammfelix

williammfelix Peon

Best Answers:
    Sorry I don't quite get it yet. You mean I build a wordpress site with TLD then i keep posting movie link and image of the movie? Correct? sorry for being a noob. :)

williammfelix, May 25, 2010 IP
  8. nana

nana Peon

Best Answers:
    That is where I"m confused, too. Please clarify. :)

Thanks.

Joyce aka Nana

nana, May 25, 2010 IP
  9. inet

inet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry guys for the late response, did not get notifications in email.

Exactly! You host a site using wordpress. You create individual pages, each page for each movie, software, etc. Keep posting the links and the images for the movies. Stick in a link checker as well [so the links on the page are checked if live or dead].

throw in all your ads, ppc, cpa stuff and get monetising.

I would do some backlink work for sure to get the site going.

inet, Jun 11, 2010 IP
  10. asmina22

asmina22 Active Member

Best Answers:
    do it all for me and give me account to withdraw money cuz i didnt understood a word , dude
    if it really works i partner with you and we make both thousands reselling the method , ur ok ?

asmina22, Jun 11, 2010 IP
  11. trafficweb

trafficweb Peon

Best Answers:
    Would it be possible for you to provide examples of your success with this method?

Thanks

trafficweb, Jun 11, 2010 IP
  12. Serious Workers

Serious Workers Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It would work for sure. It is just a simple method, and those who says that it don't work those people are lazy guys and they will never try it.

Serious Workers, Jun 12, 2010 IP
  13. sushie

sushie Peon

Best Answers:
    Don't understand, so we build a website and list movies to people to download them from Rapishare, ect?
    I saw a lot of websites like that and it is true that they can get a lot of traffic if we do good SEO, linkbuilding, ect...
    But it is like others websites, it always hard to earn money with cpa, cpc, ect... however it is good for cpm if the website get many traffic.
    I can do this type of website and sell it too if i am lazy to manage it.
    Anyway, thanks for sharing your ideas.

sushie, Jun 13, 2010 IP
  14. thetabcompany

thetabcompany Active Member

Best Answers:
    I really still do not understand how this would work. Please explain again.

Are you just posting links to download the movies or links to stream movies? Is this legal? Where would the money come from?

thetabcompany, Jun 13, 2010 IP
  15. HmanDude

HmanDude Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't really understand like the other people, Please explain further.

HmanDude, Jun 13, 2010 IP
  16. Aleksandar Mitić

Aleksandar Mitić Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Let's see if I got it.. The guy basically tells you that typos are easy to rank for, and you should aim for queries that get x.xxx searches per month. Do some off site seo and overtake the first place. Some people might click the first result but I'm pretty sure a good % of them will click the correction link (I do) and see what's changed. So the guy suggest making thousands (or hundreds, whatever it doesn't matter, it has to be much in order to work on a larger scale) of search engine optimized pages with quality links that will overtake those first places.

Then when you have loads of traffic, monetize it if you know how...

Am I right? Actually the idea is good, typos are easy to rank for, I expect most of the strong sites that are actively doing SEO are aiming for the correct versions, then again there's always someone who's taking advantage so be sure to check the actual PR of the page, link popularity, title tag and other on site elements to see how strong it is.

Good luck with the method... You guys can partner up and do it on a very large scale, there are literally millions of files that are being downloaded right now, you can make a huge network, the only problem is that's illegal but that's your responsibility...

edit: You can name the site "typo downloads" hehe...

Last edited: Jun 13, 2010
    Aleksandar Mitić, Jun 13, 2010 IP
  17. Jacksonwills

Jacksonwills Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    Thanks for the valuable info.. I'm rely looking forward for these kinds of business ideas....

Jacksonwills, Jun 13, 2010 IP
  18. onlineworkers

onlineworkers Active Member

Best Answers:
    Lets try it out....

onlineworkers, Jun 14, 2010 IP
  19. webmasterz

webmasterz Peon

Best Answers:
    yes i agree that if you keep saying it won't work then for sure it won't work... be optimistic and also it is not bad to use your logic always ..

webmasterz, Jul 30, 2010 IP
  20. giantone

giantone Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for sharing. I'll be keeping up to date with this.

giantone, Jul 30, 2010 IP