1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Suggestion A small english error in forum rules

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by raa365, May 16, 2010.

This post actually represents both a suggestion and a feedback, but 'cause there was only one Prefix that could be chosen ;), I opted for the most suitable one ("Use your common sense", that's what the rule book says)

[My feedback]
    I joined DP around 6 months ago but didn't have the time to stay active due to serious examination pressure. Well here I am again. But even after 6 months, the rule guide by the DP admins helped me a lot, a wonderful compilation and a great effort by you guys. Everything has strict rules (I hope they're implemented too) and the best thing is that each forum has its own set!

[My suggestion]
    Well I was reading out the whole rules section today ('cause I really don't like breaking any rules of the forum), and I pointed out a typo or a grammatical error; an error according to me at least).
    In this link:
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/faq.php?faq=rules
    under the "Posting Guidelines" section, the last point says
    Well, I'd like the DP mods to correct the mistake that the word "had" should be replaced with the word "have".

Again: I am not sure whether this actually is an error or not, but well I noticed this during reading the rules so I thought why not share it; I might actually be of some help. Plus, it doesn't really matter much whether there's 'had' or 'have', everyone can clearly understand the rule, but I thought it's better to have a PERFECT rule section.

raa365, May 16, 2010 IP
  2. CalebSpilchen

CalebSpilchen Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Yeah - Just noticed, however there is some difference in Grammar between countries, or maybe Shawn just made a mistake.

CalebSpilchen, May 16, 2010 IP
  3. raa365

raa365 Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, yes accepted there's a slight difference between the grammar, word combinations and spellings. But this probably is a mistake; the admin's a human, he/she can surely make a mistake

raa365, May 16, 2010 IP
  4. Abhik

Abhik ..:: The ONE ::..

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Oh!!! it's corrected already.

Shawn is spending a lot of time on DP lately :)

Abhik, May 16, 2010 IP
  5. maisam

maisam Peon

Best Answers:
    That doesn't matter Raza. I'm a member of DP since April 2008.. and this is my ninth post :cool:

maisam, May 17, 2010 IP
  6. raa365

raa365 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah, I think so too. It's good that all mods are active, this makes the place more exciting.
    Glad I could be of help!

raa365, May 17, 2010 IP