1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Neteller for India, does work or not?

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by robert_78787, May 9, 2010.

Hello Mates,

I am looking to bet on Cricket matched online through online with the help of professional sports betting company like Bet365, Ladbrokes, William Hill, Bet Fair etc... I read on some blog that now Indian from India can bet online on cricket matches and all above mentioned companies accept indian customer from India. I am very much interested in betting on cricket matches. However this betting companies do not accept Credit card from India or Indian bank.

So i created one account in moneybooker.com and tried to upload some fund through my credit card but result failed. Like paypal they debited little amount to my credit card and i even got SMS from my bank that Rs.95. something has been debited towards the payment to moneybookers Ltd and next day when i am calling my bank for details about that transaction, bank is saying that there is no transaction has been done from your account. I said that but i got the SMS from your bank that amount has been deducted and now you are saying no transaction has been done...

So after getting disappointment from moneybookers.com, I went to neteller.com and there i created on account. After creating account on neteller.com i clicked on deposit tab to upload some money in neteller account. I selected credit card option and gave the details of my credit card but transaction declined. I tried few times more but all the time it declined the credit cards. So i called the customer service department and gave my account id and for verification they ask me some questions and i replied them correctly then i told him my problem. So that representative said that today as i already tried 4 to 5 times so now you cannot try anymore today, try back tomorrow and i was tell her my problem that i want to get balance on my neteller account and this credit cards are not accepting and all that stuff. So she gave me one suggestion to deposit money through local bank. I said what i need to do ? She said neteller have account in ICICI bank and in ABN Amro bank. So i can go near branch and can deposit money in either ICICI account or ABN Amro account and once i deposit the money. Scan the deposit slip or take digital photocopy of deposit slip and need to send it . So i went to ICICI Bank on Saturday Morning and deposited some 4700 INR to their account which is in Mumbai and after that took photo copy of deposit slip and sent them through email. Now i again called the customer service dept. and ask them that how many days it would take to get credited in my neteller account and representative replied that it take 2 to 5 business day. So i ask him today is Saturday and i deposited today. So would saturday considered as Business Day and he said yes, So i said so now maximum by thursday i should get the money in my neteller account right? and he said yes.

Now i wanted to know does anyone here from India tried to bet online on cricket matches?

Does anyone have deposited money to local account of neteller in India and they got money credited in their neteller account???

Please let me asap.

Thanks in advance

robert_78787, May 9, 2010 IP
  2. robert_78787

robert_78787 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Wow, No reply from any member??? I thought this thread would be very interesting and it would share some experience about neteller....

Ok i am requesting please reply to this thread.

Thanks in advance

robert_78787, May 10, 2010 IP
  3. gunners

gunners Peon

Best Answers:
    its difficult to transfer money from india to outside , i have tried and nothing work

the only way is you can find some one to pay you in moneybookers and then you can do the betting but risk is very high of getting scammed

i think you should give a try to this deposit in neteller local account with small money like 1000rs
    and see weather its working or not
    plz keep me posted if it works

gunners, May 14, 2010 IP
  4. SkyisLimit

SkyisLimit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The answer is Yes. and we do it fast may be a single day. and If you want to load your Neteller account, we can do. Done. :)

SkyisLimit, May 15, 2010 IP
  5. clbyodo

clbyodo Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes,Neteller is working for India.

clbyodo, May 19, 2010 IP
  6. mango7

mango7 Peon

Best Answers:
    We can do it. Easy and secure. We have many Indian clients. emoney.vegaexpo.com
    Cheers.
    Alan

mango7, Aug 4, 2010 IP
  7. subaru20

subaru20 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Neteller scamming poeple, and he have a high fees :)

subaru20, Aug 23, 2010 IP
  8. SkyisLimit

SkyisLimit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Do you have neteller account?, Have you ever got scamed by them?

Am using Neteller since 2k9, and their Master Card too, and still I have 800bux over there...

I never faced any problem.

XX

SL//

:)

SkyisLimit, Aug 26, 2010 IP
  9. dindilonnet

dindilonnet Peon

Best Answers:
    Neteller has discontinued the local account in India . Is there any other way the money can be credited to the neteller account

dindilonnet, Jul 8, 2011 IP
  10. seo slayer

seo slayer Peon

Best Answers:
    Betting is nothing but BAD MONEY!

seo slayer, Jul 9, 2011 IP
  11. Card

Card Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Neteller is a scam and not trusted and also have very high fees.

Card, Jul 12, 2011 IP
  12. dhvanit

dhvanit Peon

Best Answers:
    @robert_78787

I am from India and I tried woth, MB and Neteller, But can't able to upload deposit there. Did you find any other alternative ?

dhvanit, Jul 20, 2011 IP
  13. mud_sticker

mud_sticker Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    @robert_78787
    i have an idea if u could get in to touch wid me i cn explain it to u

mud_sticker, Mar 12, 2013 IP
  14. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There is No Way to Upload Funds On Any Payment Processors, You have to use your credit Card to make Payments Online, Because This is the strict Rule Set by RBI. Since You are use funds for betting, Then Forget it, You Will Never do this from your card or your bank account. If You do so, You Will Violate Your Banks Rules as Well as RBI. So, Be Careful.

iwebsocial, Mar 12, 2013 IP
  15. Pitu

Pitu Active Member

Best Answers:
    no they are not scam
    i am using right now without any problem.

Pitu, Mar 14, 2013 IP
  16. mud_sticker

mud_sticker Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    sorry guys the RBI act has become more strict on this point and it restricted all the depositing forms effective 2011 feb so i cant do anything do not cntct me wid the mail sry hope u understand

mud_sticker, Mar 30, 2013 IP
  17. shalwan

shalwan Banned

Best Answers:
    dont go in betting game you will lose your money if any sporting team loses and your life will be miserable, best way to earn money is to build business in your city or town.

shalwan, Mar 30, 2013 IP
  18. amit_gupta02021987

amit_gupta02021987 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    contact me if any body want to buy neteller....in india

amit_gupta02021987, May 1, 2013 IP
  19. atultanna88

atultanna88 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes Amit where can i get in touch with you

Atul

atultanna88, Aug 28, 2013 IP
  20. humtuma

humtuma Notable Member

Best Answers:
    If it is verified , you can not change your name. Just contact support for more details.

humtuma, Sep 1, 2013 IP