1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Where to submit a website? Website Submission Tips

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by vardhmancybermedia, May 12, 2010.

Want to list yourself, whereever your competitors are!! Its really easy :)

Just search the competitor website in google.com prefixed and postfixed with "" like this "competitordomainname.com" and that's it. you can see all the websites where your competitors are and you have to list yourself on all the websites. Isn't it simple :)

Taking it further, you can search all your competitor website on google using the above method and find the list of websites.

But there comes a new question, how to find the competitor? To find a competitor search your industry related keyword in google and here comes the long list of competitors. isn't it!!!

But if you find it a lot boring & quite lengthy exercise (which it is) then you may like to call me up at +91-9996635607 or email me at and we will do the job for you.

Anyhow, its pretty easy and you can do it yourself. Enjoy!

Give me your comments on

Will come back with another Tip Tomorrow.

Molik Jain
    SEO Tips Writer

vardhmancybermedia, May 12, 2010 IP
  2. hannahx

hannahx Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for these very old tips :)

hannahx, May 12, 2010 IP
  3. plaieu

plaieu Peon

Best Answers:
    sorry i donnot know

plaieu, May 12, 2010 IP
  4. vannarith

vannarith Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think we need to work so hard in order to get index and rank on the first page of GGGGGG

vannarith, May 12, 2010 IP