1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What if Muslims accidentally drink alcohol?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Darpie, May 10, 2010.

1. masterrio

masterrio Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am not sure about this, as I have many muslim friends who consume alcohol, they don't seem to get bothered by the religion with their habits, they avoid only pork, nothing else.

I am pretty confused with the logic of, you can eat a living creature but not tiny molecules ?

masterrio, May 11, 2010 IP
  2. luke12

luke12 Member

Best Answers:

luke12, May 11, 2010 IP
  3. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I also know a lot of muslims who do. It's always easy to find people who claim a religion. When it comes to following it, it's different. But also depends on what country they're from, I think.

Blogmaster, May 11, 2010 IP
  4. babak44

babak44 Active Member

Best Answers:
    me too.

also saw many Iranian have eaten pork specially when have been in Armenia and Thailand.

babak44, May 13, 2010 IP
  5. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    it really adds confusion to the lives of the followers. What sort of justice is that. It's like god is standing right behind you waiting for you to screw up and then watch u squirm in fear over something u didn't do on purpose.

Blogmaster, May 13, 2010 IP
  6. intro

intro Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    not true ;)

intro, May 16, 2010 IP
  7. themes4all

themes4all Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    :) you have really to use your mind and not what you read from stupid ones... to understand this forbidden. There is no contradiction or discrepancy.

Case 1 : Drugs are Forbidden => You consume a drugs => A Judge (Law) => You get in Jail : Which mean Drugs are Forbidden (Right)

Case 2 : Alcohol is Forbidden => Muslims Choice is not to Consume It => No Jail + No Stupid Acts + No Headache + No Money Wasted + No Body Hurts

So at all for one you have the CHOICE between Case 1 or Case 2, as simple as is it....

In the question you used the word "accidentally" so it was not his/her choice... Logic :)

themes4all, Jun 28, 2015 IP
  8. TopForum.Ir

TopForum.Ir Active Member

Best Answers:
    It's ok if you drink accidentally. No worries...

TopForum.Ir, Jul 6, 2015 IP
  9. garry420

garry420 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    well i don't know much about islam but one thing is for sure anything done out of mistake is not taken very heavily anywhere.

Rest only muslims will be able to tell

garry420, Jul 16, 2015 IP
  10. Alevoor

Alevoor Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have a predicament, that if I have to choose between wine and heaven, what should I do?
    I know I am promised wine in heaven but I have a choice to have it now...

wink wink,, What if I am habituated to drink everyday but justify it accidental every morning? Just joking

Drinking soda is not known to develop into alcohol drinking habit. These things are just individual choices. However, please tell me what's the big deal about being a teetotaler (100% non-alcoholic) This sounds weird.

Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2016
    Alevoor, Jul 29, 2015 IP
  11. Barti1987

Barti1987 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There is no harm in accidents. If a Muslim eats pork or drinks Alcohol by mistake, it is forgiven.

Not everyone who quotes something means they believe in it. I think the quote was more to instruct and an attempt to answer the OP.

First, let me clear up that we don't believe that Alcohol is Satan's work. It was man made and Allah has allowed many religions and people before us to consume it. It was forbidden to us as Muslims, imo because it's negatives outweigh the positives.

If you believe in heaven and that anything is possible in heaven, I don't see the harm of allowing alcohol in it, since by consensus nothing bad can happen in heaven (excluding what has happened :p ).

I assume that the translation on that Hadith was wrong by mistake and not by purpose. It was reported that the Prophet PBUH was offered Nabeed, which is translated into unfermented wine, which drinking of is allowed Islamically. Once it is fermented, it becomes prohibited.

Again, imo, I think that such "wisely" actions are hard to come by. Yes, there are many wise drinkers out there, but we all know how many deaths occur (let it be by guns, driving, etc..) because of drinking. Which is why I think that it was dis-allowed for Muslims. Personally, I think that Jesus PBUH did not turn water into fermented wine, but unfermented wine. The main reason why most people are going to say unfermented because they have a hard time believing that since Jesus PBUH delivers men from drunkedness why would He have turned something that they consider sinful to be served. Here is a good topic you can read on this:

http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=40557&forum=35

Barti1987, Aug 3, 2015 IP
  12. ezguy

ezguy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Religion of Fear.

A God who sends his followers to Hell, and those who do not follow and commit all kinds of sin, get no punishment LOL, they go straight to heaven.

Just like the illegal immigrants in this country.

Because of their backward thinking, Middle East is in a hell hole.

And they run to western countries to spread the hate and rape girls.

Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2016
    ezguy, May 9, 2016 IP
  13. Bali_Sunset

Bali_Sunset Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    There's a universal principle in Islam.... "innamal a'malu binniyat"

People can get sin even if they do good deeds....it's all in your heart, whether you're purposeful or sincere. So, if you don't purposely drink alcohol, it isn't a sin.

Bali_Sunset, Jan 10, 2017 IP
  14. werliyu

werliyu Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If the Muslims consume alcohol unintentionally, their God will forgive them.
    Simple!

werliyu, Jan 25, 2017 IP
  15. irfansyah

irfansyah Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    no... we as good muslims never drink alcohol.. because that can broken brain and losing ourself..

we are never ever do it..

irfansyah, Jan 25, 2017 IP
  16. expels

expels Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Don't deny the fact that alcohol is bad for you. In my opinion, it's just another way to escape from reality. You hate your reality? Then FREAKING FIX IT!

expels, Jul 25, 2017 IP