1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

can the same article be posted to all article directories ??

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by Chri, May 8, 2010.

iw ant some good quality do follow links and i wanna article market. can i post the same text to all the article directories??? do they allow that ?

Chri, May 8, 2010 IP
  2. duia

duia Peon

Best Answers:
    That all depends. Some article directory sites allow you to post the same article to different directories.
    Of course, there are many ways to build backlinks to your sites even if you don't post the same text to all the article directories and you can have a try.

duia, May 8, 2010 IP
  3. Chri

Chri Active Member

Best Answers:
    okay ill try but im still looking for the best answer

Chri, May 8, 2010 IP
  4. sebastian_

sebastian_ Peon

Best Answers:
    It depends on if 1. the article directory allows you to do so and 2. if they will check. A very popular and high quality directory is ezine. But ezine has such a good reputation because they do check every article submitted.
    But after your articles are published at ezine you can copy it and submit it to other directories like article alley or so.

sebastian_, May 8, 2010 IP
  5. simarticles

simarticles Guest

Best Answers:
    not good with same articles but you can submit to many site article . you should try to write other title .

simarticles, May 8, 2010 IP
  6. Anderson13

Anderson13 Peon

Best Answers:
    You can submit the same article n to different site but it is not recommended. Even its not the good idea get better result.

Anderson13, May 8, 2010 IP
  7. GeorgeKuipers

GeorgeKuipers Peon

Best Answers:
    Mister Anderson13 set the right point ;-) Even if the services allow the same article submission, it will not bring you the expected impact. Google will glue these articles into one or two in his index, and will throw to supplementary the remaining.
    I would recommend unique (at least semi-unique) article submission to get the best out if it.

GeorgeKuipers, May 9, 2010 IP
  8. Chri

Chri Active Member

Best Answers:
    well that was a good answer

Chri, May 9, 2010 IP
  9. GuruCreation

GuruCreation Notable Member

Best Answers:
    A simple answer "YES"

That's how I do it. And works very well.

GuruCreation, May 9, 2010 IP
  10. Chri

Chri Active Member

Best Answers:

from what i have read , inbound links from different sources with the same content is considered black hat and google may de-index the blog... i surely dont want to do that

Chri, May 9, 2010 IP
  11. GuruCreation

GuruCreation Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Of course not... black hat techniques are not what you want to do and definitely not what I'm doing... Personally, only idiots use "Black Hat" techniques. It's a quick and short fix - when "they" find out your using these types of techniques, your ace will be banned forever, well, atleast the website you're promoting this way.

Article Marketing is a “white hat” technique that search engines just eat up and is extremely effective because it’s highly targeted. Only relevant sites, publishers, directories and newsletters will publish your articles, so you’re sure to reach an interested audience. Because your article is always being placed on new, relevant sites, this is a completely honest and honorable way to demonstrate that you’re serious about providing good, quality content.

I guess that's why I fluctuate on Pages 1 and 2 for me keywords...

If you want to give it a shot, let me know and I can get you where you want to be.

GuruCreation, May 9, 2010 IP
  12. biswarup

biswarup Peon

Best Answers:
    I also have the same question. I am also submitting my articles in sites . how many can I submit for the same article

biswarup, May 9, 2010 IP
  13. simpley

simpley Member

Best Answers:
    Well there is no restriction for posting same article to many article directories
    But answer would be a "NO" recommendation to you because it will be counted as duplicate content
    Which google hates, always provide fresh content which is unique

simpley, May 9, 2010 IP
  14. albemarle24

albemarle24 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    A simple way to disprove these duplicate content myths is to look at what happens when you submit an article to EZA or any of the other top directories. Within a few days you will find many copies of the article on sites that obtain it from the primary article sites. If having it published on more than one site was not a positive development, there would be no EZA, or any other article distribution site.

Personally, I submit each article to 4-5 article sites that I have had good experiences with. TIP: There have been many successful cases where an article can be submitted to several sites, but varying the title and editing a few keywords or phrases. Often this will result in the same basic article being ranked for multiple key phrases. There are even instances where the same article will rank for the same key phrase, with 2-3 article directories' versions of the article appearing in the top 20 results.

albemarle24, May 9, 2010 IP
  15. Chri

Chri Active Member

Best Answers:
    then that would thousands of unique words to be written by me to get some qualtiy back-links .. surely sounds worth it :D

Chri, May 9, 2010 IP
  16. best christian 01

best christian 01 Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't think so,I think it can't

best christian 01, May 10, 2010 IP
  17. GeorgeKuipers

GeorgeKuipers Peon

Best Answers:
    My experience with even first-class press-release distribution services shows that such beautiful picture of showing 20 articles of the same text in SERP lasts only for a few weeks.
    After that Google algo brutally CUT these 20 search-results into only 2 or 3, leaving out the articles on less trusted websites in the supplementary.

GeorgeKuipers, May 10, 2010 IP
  18. cpa-money

cpa-money Peon

Best Answers:
    yes you can do it. but it is better if you will spin in a little bit

cpa-money, May 10, 2010 IP
  19. iloverome

iloverome Peon

Best Answers:
    Usually I send the article to a directory that check for duplicate content and then when is approved I send it to all the other directory.

iloverome, May 10, 2010 IP
  20. gbancrig

gbancrig Peon

Best Answers:
    Submit the article to EZA when it's unique first, then shoot it off to a couple more. That's how you get the best mileage out of an article.

gbancrig, May 10, 2010 IP