1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

3k to 400 What's wrong?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by SecurityCoders, May 5, 2010.

Hello everybody,i have a website(about online flash games)a woman send a mail about my adult catgory and i deleted the adult category and i add the games to other cathegories,than i looked the site and i said that i must clean the unnecessary materials (like unneccesary links and embed codes) and i added some plugins for gamers like shockwave after that i had 4k but then my traffic decreased to 400.What's wrong here what am i suppose to do?

Sorry about my bad english if i couldn't tell my problem clearly pls tell me

SecurityCoders, May 5, 2010 IP
  2. bogs

bogs Active Member

Best Answers:
    looks like visitors are visitors your are adult content.. :D well you have to promote more to get more visitors..

bogs, May 5, 2010 IP
  3. jeancarlohim

jeancarlohim Guest

Best Answers:
    you have to check what was the main source of the traffic. and the landing of the traffic.... but i might jump into the assumption that you where getting all your traffic to the adult games category. check that you you might want to do a 301 redirect if that is the case.

jeancarlohim, May 5, 2010 IP
  4. SecurityCoders

SecurityCoders Peon

Best Answers:
    But all of the keywords searchs decreased nearly 3 page it's the problem.I think it's bomb and im triying to pass :S

Anyone can tell me what am i suppose to do about bomb?I did everything about bomb and im changing the design now

SecurityCoders, May 7, 2010 IP
  5. jeancarlohim

jeancarlohim Guest

Best Answers:
    Are you optimizing frequently on those keywords?

jeancarlohim, May 7, 2010 IP
  6. OETaz

OETaz Peon

Best Answers:
    whats your site??

what bomb? lol

OETaz, May 7, 2010 IP
  7. SecurityCoders

SecurityCoders Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes im optimasing on those keywords,bomb is a kind of punishment on websites.That kind of punishment decreases the websites on search results

8. Ulquiorra

Ulquiorra Peon

Best Answers:
    I think you mean "ban".
    ~

Ulquiorra, May 7, 2010 IP
  9. SecurityCoders

SecurityCoders Peon

Best Answers:
    no man if you have ban from google,there will be no result about your website.But it's BOMB a kind of punishment.It decreases your pages on google searchs

10. SecurityCoders

SecurityCoders Peon

Best Answers:
    Anyone know about that?

11. sseicu

sseicu Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Maybe Sandbox. I think that you made too many modifications to your website. Also changing the design can send you in Sandbox.
    This is the reason that your site is on 3rd page.

sseicu, May 7, 2010 IP
  12. DoA

DoA Peon

Best Answers:
    He means Googlebomb. Where many people link to a site with the same anchor text (that isn't even necessarily on the page) to make it rank for that page. It happened with George Bush for the phrase 'miserable failure' .... Google themselves have said that googlebombing (and it's prevention) are not a standard part of their algorithm.... therefore any googlebomb removals are done manually (they hardly ever happen).

I very much doubt someone has googlebombed your site ..... it's much more likely that you had bad IBLs and they've been devalued (if your rankings have dropped).

DoA, May 7, 2010 IP
  13. SecurityCoders

SecurityCoders Peon

Best Answers:
    I did everything what i have to do, but the position is same :( I didn't change the design but i will,so google will say that this webmaster doing something in the website, maybe it's time to finish punishment.