1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

So i come back from vacation to find out that i have been banned????

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by Rmemo, Sep 13, 2006.

Am i missing something? I do not cheat, I do not click on my own ads, i do not tell people to click on my ads, and i have only made 70.XX$ in 1 month time and my ctr is like 5% even though my search results ctr is about 60% though[Because most likely people who search for what they want will click on ads because its relevant even more to what they are searching for]. But anyways i will reply to them in that form they send you through a email and hope i get reinstated but will my 70$ be back on my account?

Rmemo, Sep 13, 2006 IP
  2. Revamped Solutions

Revamped Solutions Active Member

Best Answers:
    From which affiliate?

Revamped Solutions, Sep 13, 2006 IP
  3. Nintendo

Nintendo ♬ King of da Wackos ♬

Best Answers:
    Look at the category this thread is in...

Google > AdSense > Guidelines / Compliance

Nintendo, Sep 13, 2006 IP
  4. Rmemo

Rmemo Peon

Best Answers:
    I have just filled out that form and i have very high hopes i will be reinstated. My only worry is that the person reviewing my account does their job correctly and not half assed.

Rmemo, Sep 13, 2006 IP
  5. jackburton2006

jackburton2006 Peon

Best Answers:
    What is your site's URL? We can usually tell you if it's in violation with a quick look.

jackburton2006, Sep 13, 2006 IP
  6. Tearabite

Tearabite Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Rmemo;

Do you participate in the DP revenue sharing ?

Tearabite, Sep 13, 2006 IP
  7. alexdale

alexdale Active Member

Best Answers:
    when i learned about the theory that most of the banned publishers has participated in the DP revenue sharing, i removed mine. its just too risky. i can't take any chances :(

alexdale, Sep 14, 2006 IP
  8. akamaimommie

akamaimommie Peon

Best Answers:
    I previously had very successful results with adsense search, which ended up getting me banned cuz my readers were clicking like, more than ten ads in search resullts which put up the 'click fraud' flag... but I did get reinstated... now I don't like using search at all on my sites.

akamaimommie, Sep 14, 2006 IP
  9. john2006

john2006 Guest

Best Answers:
    What makes you so sure that they made a mistake by banning you? Aren't you being a tad too confident about your site, what you did with it and who is clicking your ads? :rolleyes:

john2006, Sep 14, 2006 IP
  10. wentworth

wentworth Guest

Best Answers:
    The $70 gets returned to the Adwords buyers.

Google leaves the Google Search icon working after the ban so they can still get some searches but you don't get paid.

wentworth, Sep 14, 2006 IP
  11. Rmemo

Rmemo Peon

Best Answers:
    Ok My website explains how to make ringtones for sprint and nextel and boost mobile phones. Nothing illegal. I dont understand why i was banned, will i even get a clear explanation on why i was banned[They emailed me with a email that said a list of possibilities for my banning] Luckly this happened just when i started, I only have about 4 weeks in adsense, if i would of had a couple of months or up to a year i would of been very mad.

Rmemo, Sep 14, 2006 IP
  12. Tearabite

Best Answers:
    Rmemo;

Do you participate in the DP revenue sharing ??

Tearabite, Sep 14, 2006 IP
  13. jackburton2006

jackburton2006 Peon

Best Answers:
    Sometimes trying to help out these noobs is like pulling teeth. They keep going on and on about something else besides providing the information people are asking for. :rolleyes: What a waste of my time. Consider this thread unsubscribed.

jackburton2006, Sep 14, 2006 IP
  14. Rmemo

Rmemo Peon

Best Answers:
    NO I do not participate in dp revenue sharing you guys are talking about. Don't you think i would of meantioned it? Jack its not like you was going to contribute to this thread anyway so thanks alot for unsubscribing.

Rmemo, Sep 14, 2006 IP
  15. jackburton2006

jackburton2006 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey what the hell? I unsubscribed and this thread still showed up on my CP! Ergh. Anyways, I wouldn't have bothered posting in your thread if I didn't intend to help you out, noob. I asked you for a URL so I can see what was it about it that got your dumb noob a$$ banned. And by the way, I make more money in an hour than you do in a year, so don't worry, I wasn't trying to take a look at your precious site and steal it. :rolleyes:

jackburton2006, Sep 14, 2006 IP
  16. jaree

jaree Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    ROFLMAO :D :D Well you are very hard to understand for him his IQ level cannot be compared with yours so talk like you are having discussion with 10 year old. What the hell am i talking about :confused:

jaree, Sep 14, 2006 IP
  17. john2006

john2006 Guest

Best Answers:
    Gotta love this guy! :D

john2006, Sep 14, 2006 IP
  18. corinaw

corinaw Not Banned

Best Answers:
    Alright then-

I'm not saying this is you rmemo, but I just did a search in google, and found some one with your same username making posts on approx 3 forums asking people to click his ads-

I checked two of this rmemo's sites and both are banned from adsense. The sites were nextel phone, and then a family guy site

It looks like a couple of the forum posts have been edited, and the offensive text was deleted, but you can still see it in the serps description snippet, if you do a search on google.

http://www.google.com/search?num=10...-US:official&q=rmemo+click+on+ads&btnG=Search

I did find a copy of the "click on my ads" I found in a cache.
    http://66.102.7.104/search?q=cache:...ads&hl=en&gl=us&ct=clnk&cd=3&client=firefox-a

^No Problem, Im also going to add the movie at the end, If you guys want to help me in return i guess u can Click on my ads on the right side. Im Still uppin season 2 as we speak, I wont update untill i have the rest of the episodes for it, probaly in a couple of hours.

So again, sorry if this is not you, but it does appear to be an interesting coincidence...:eek:

corinaw, Sep 15, 2006 IP
    yfs1 and ahkip like this.
  19. Tearabite

Best Answers:
    D'oh!
    :rolleyes:

Tearabite, Sep 15, 2006 IP
  20. longroad

longroad Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    lol
    cant see anything wrong there, telling people to click ads AND providing illegal downloads. yep, all legal

longroad, Sep 15, 2006 IP