1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Angela and Pual style back links means ????

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by Anny2425, May 3, 2010.

Can anybody share Angela and Pual style back links meas ?? and how to create it ??

Anny2425, May 3, 2010 IP
  2. kingtony

kingtony Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Anny2425

If you are subscribed to Paul's list he does give an explanation - with each batch - of how it is done. If you are asking for anybody to share their monthly list ... uhmmm, I don't think that would be ethical. The lists aren't exactly open source, if you know what I mean.

Regards

kingtony, May 4, 2010 IP
  3. HowWhoWhen

HowWhoWhen Peon

Best Answers:
    Generally, these are high PR forums where you can create profiles and embed dofollow links in them with your own anchor text.

HowWhoWhen, May 4, 2010 IP
  4. Pixelrage

Pixelrage Peon

Best Answers:
    No - it's garbage and a waste of money. The links are mostly PR N/A or PR 0 and every time a new list is sent out, hundreds of people who subscribe are hammering those sites until the webmasters get fed up and turn off registration. I can't say I blame those webmasters, either. I've never seen any benefit from those links, nor do I know of anyone who has, who had tried the program out.

Pixelrage, May 4, 2010 IP
  5. PageRanked

PageRanked Member

Best Answers:
    Yes these links are pretty much worthless. You need to get real high page rank backlinks to increase your page rank and to improve your rankings. If you are interested in these types of links please check my signature.

PageRanked, May 4, 2010 IP
  6. spearson360

spearson360 Peon

Best Answers:
    You can simply create backlinks A&P-style by yourself. Just find high PR forum, create profiles, post your link into the "User-CP"-profile and get those profiles indexed. But as Pixelrage mentioned thousands of others will do so likewise (especially if A&P have published those forum).

spearson360, May 4, 2010 IP
  7. letsmein

letsmein Active Member

Best Answers:
    I dont mind 5$ but it is the time that is worth more. A and P style backlinks are not much worth as hundreds of people use the same links.

letsmein, May 4, 2010 IP
  8. Buax

Buax Peon

Best Answers:
    The idea of them is, if you register on a high pagerank forum, create a user profile, with your website in your signiutate and profile (In the 'your website' box), giving you a backlink from your member page, because the forum is high PR, the inner pages generally become PR1/PR2 - Which is why these links work quite well, plus just because the page isn't PR1+, it doesn't mean the backlink isn't of a higher quaitly because of the high pagerank domain which it's found under.

Angela/Paul sell monthly packets, they provide you with x amount of forums you can do this on every month, it's pretty silly to pay, when you could easily figure out where the good forums are, they are sending out these packages to 10,000+ people, all of which are going to join the forums they mention, I'm sure the forums click on, take action and remove the profiles, your better of finding your own forums.

Buax, May 4, 2010 IP
  9. tommy6336

tommy6336 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you do 1 of their backlinks per day, and just be a little active on the forum, your profile most likely won't get deleted.

This will get your website a boost from those links. Angela and Paul outsource their packets but I'd rather do them myself so I can comment on whatever I want.

The last time I used Angela's packets I tried to friend a couple people (if the site offered it) and comment at least 20 times around the site. By doing this it looks like I'm a real member and not just trying to post a profile link to get my site a boost in PR.

A lot of people say their packets fail, but it's because most webmasters need to go and update their site and work on other stuff. They don't normally try to be active on the site for a little while.

tommy6336, May 5, 2010 IP
  10. ankurdhikoli

ankurdhikoli Member

Best Answers:
    does any body knows the way these profiles are fing in google i have forget

ankurdhikoli, May 7, 2010 IP
  11. Javi Uffhofen

Javi Uffhofen Active Member

Best Answers:
    I agree 100%, do it yourself, that´s much better.

Javi Uffhofen, May 7, 2010 IP
  12. MarkAse

MarkAse Peon

Best Answers:
    I do think their services can be valuable if you're willing to take the sites that they find and then work to find your own.

Those profile style links do work over time, although the Google Dance associated with them can be rather intense

MarkAse, May 7, 2010 IP
  13. cpa-money

cpa-money Peon

Best Answers:
    you can do it for your self. go to forums and other social media sites and build a profile including a linkto your site.

cpa-money, May 7, 2010 IP
  14. rafderamas

rafderamas Active Member

Best Answers:
    a blog network should be more reliable than angela and paul style backlinks.

rafderamas, May 9, 2010 IP
  15. MaxwellSmart

MaxwellSmart Peon

Best Answers:
    There's a difference between angela and paul style backlinks, and the ones they actually release. They're just high PR sites where you can create a permanent do-follow backlink on a profile page basically. They're hard to find, but there are still plenty out there that haven't actually been released by A and P.

MaxwellSmart, May 12, 2010 IP
  16. hmansfield

hmansfield Guest

Best Answers:
    This only works if you find an unattended network (which is probably full of spam anyway) or the webmaster is a total idiot. Any attempt to create a profile just for the purpose of spamming your link stands out like a sore thumb on most niche blog networks and get immediately deleted.

Trust me, I have 2 of them and I delete at least 20 spam blog registrations a day on each. No automated systems work with my registration.
    None of the tactics work. all I need to do is see how you searched for my site and you are immediately deleted, blocked, and banned.

Not to mention that webmasters who do this are stupid and will go to a music community and open an account named "Best Forex Software" and most communities are giving members incentives to report spam on site.

It takes you a minute or 2 to make an account, it takes me 1 second to delete it.
    It really is a waste of time.

Last edited: May 12, 2010
    hmansfield, May 12, 2010 IP
  17. will dc

will dc Peon

Best Answers:
    Been wondering myself what they could be. Thanks for the explanation.

will dc, May 13, 2010 IP
  18. samdar

samdar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This image is from Paul's website and hope it helps you understand.

[​IMG]

samdar, May 14, 2010 IP
  19. stumblerum

stumblerum Peon

Best Answers:
    Well now you know one person. :)

If you combine these links with a trusted domain, they can be enough to get some ok results. Certainly could be part of a general link building campaign. I quit angela's links cos I simply get more bang for my buck from spending that time writing link bait, but I will be the first to tell you that they do indeed work.

stumblerum, May 16, 2010 IP
  20. willenglishiv

willenglishiv Peon

Best Answers:
    they are just link packets that come out every once in awhile to a list of subscribers. Never used em though. .

willenglishiv, May 17, 2010 IP