1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling ----SEO Consulting----► Find out what you need to rank HIGHER in GOOGLE!

Discussion in 'Services' started by vienezul, May 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    SEO CONSULTATION
    unique oportunity

Hello, i bet you know how hard is to struggle to increase your rankings withing Google or maybe any other search engine out there.

SEO is a complex and complicated field, there are tons of things that you need to take in consideration in order to conquer the first page. Sometimes it makes no sense why a certain page is on the first page and yours, that might be 1000 times better in all ways possible is barely holing on the 10th page.

Maybe you've tried everything you know and it was useless or of little help. Don't loose hope just yet because we have a secret weapon.

We are going to analyze the first 10 websites that hold the first 10 key positions of Google and yours. By an extensive comparative analysis we are going to create a report that will show you in great detail how good is your website optimized for your targeted keyword.

The report is no joke, it has 70 pages of very rich useful information, it contains info even about the smallest details of your website. Make sure you check the example below to understand what this is all about.

Also as a bonus you will receive a SERP report of you website for 10 keywords to find out what is you current situation and to know where to start from.

EXAMPLE
    Website: canadasguidetodogs.com | Keyword: training guide for dogs
    Analysis Report: download | SERP Report: download

There is 1 review copy for free!

paypal only
    First 2 Orders - 10$ + Review
    Next Orders - 15$
    5$ For Each Extra Keyword Analysis

vienezul, May 3, 2010 IP
  2. Yuuko008

Yuuko008 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Are you giving 1 free review copy? PM me if i'm qualified for the free copy and the requirements. I want to try out your service and give a honest review to your service.

Yuuko008, May 3, 2010 IP
  3. rotem

rotem Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I got the free review copy from vienezul and i must admit that i am very impressed with the report, it will take time to check the it all but the first pages are amazing
    and provide a lot of essential data for any site, great work. My review 10/10

rotem, May 3, 2010 IP
  4. Yuuko008

Yuuko008 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Review:

His service is really good. I myself was surprise to know that my site is not SEO perfect yet. The report also gives advices to my sites weaknesses. The report is complete if you ask me. I am currently doing the recommendations on the report and so far my sites are getting more links index faster.

9.5 / 10 (Why 9.5, simply because nothing is perfect)

Very good :)

Yuuko008, May 6, 2010 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.