1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

9/11 Evidence thread

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by latehorn, Sep 10, 2006.

1. zman

zman Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for sharing your opinion.

My point is, Bush didn't want this to happen. There is not a single bit of evidence to back that theory.

Are you saying you think he might have wanted it to happen?

zman, Sep 13, 2006 IP
  2. MattUK

MattUK Notable Member

Best Answers:
    No, of course he didn't

The point I'm making is that he hasn't exactly done badly out of it.

MattUK, Sep 13, 2006 IP
  3. mcfox

mcfox Wind Maker

Best Answers:
    Governments are not run by politicians but rather by civil servants who provide successive politicians with information, intelligence, reports, recommendations, etc.

Politicians come and go but the civil servants are in office for decades.

If you want to know who is driving policy, look to the civil servants and the administrative staff - that's where the real power lies.

;)

mcfox, Sep 13, 2006 IP
  4. Edz

Edz Peon

Best Answers:
    So ensuring a steady income of oil by removing Saddam has not came to mind to you?
    Not everything could be put to blame on the President, it's the whole structure that has evidently failed pre 9/11 not post 9/11 that you are trying to make the issue here in your second post regarding to my reply.

Can't disagree with that Zman.

You are refering to what happend after the attack, i was clearly making statements regarding pre-9/11.
    The responses from the firefighters, police and everyone is not the concern i put forward.
    I don't understand how you could misunderstood this.

I have said nothing about the occurences what happend shortly after the attack and never critized the actions of the firefighters or policemen.

What's to tell Zman? You're trying to discuss something that i did not put forward as failed since what happend after 9/11 is not being mentioned by me in regards with your reply to my post, or is it?

Do tell ;)
    Maybe you completely misunderstood my post?

No back peddaling, it appears once again you have a moment of reading disorder and or understanding context ;)

I know it's hard to understand or to accept that something that they where responsible for has failed.

Edz, Sep 13, 2006 IP
  5. MattUK

MattUK Notable Member

Best Answers:
    LOL - that seems to be a theme that runs through all of his posts

MattUK, Sep 13, 2006 IP
  6. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    And that oil is where? That oil income is where?

Does anyone still put blame on the terrorists? What's a poor terrorist gotta do these days to get some credit when all the white folks keep giving their credit away to others?

As it's not been obvious, do you criticize the terrorists, or are they above criticism?

That seems to be a common problem with virtually anyone you have a discussion with. Have you ever considered that it's not everyone else that has the problem?

Indeed, back peddaling. But it's not important, just another observation. Carry on to the next thing you will say, then say you didn't say. It's kinda fun :D

GTech, Sep 13, 2006 IP
  7. Edz

Edz Peon

Best Answers:
    Yep, the U.S. is not going to benefit whatsoever from this right? :rolleyes:

Yeah, i do! I blame the terrorists! But i also blame the U.S. government for failing to not to respond in an effective manor to the warnings issued by various agencies.

But of course it's your opinion that your government has done EVERYTHING they could before 9/11 right? :rolleyes: They could do nothing wrong could they now?

Dumb question Gtech, Just dumb.
    It's a re-occuring tactic by you that anyone that criticizes your Goverment and President is automaticly or must be taking sides for the terrorists.

Dumb position your taking on this whole tragedy.

Well it was obvious he must have misunderstood my post in which he replied to since he was refering to actions that happend after the attack and not before the attact.
    You must have missed that? Or are just continuing your tactic to delibaretely misread and incorrectly present someone's reply?
    It appears so unfortunately GTech, and by doing so making yourself ridiculous in the process.

May i suggest taking courses in English grammer and take more care in understanding context in which a message is being put forward.
    You could definately use that since it's always a cause for you to sidetrack on the discussion on hand.

No - not back paddeling, just RDD from your part once gain.

I know it's indeed fun GTech.

Edz, Sep 13, 2006 IP
  8. MattUK

MattUK Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yep, spot-on, under GHeil's dictatorship it's punishable by death to criticise the Fuhrer.

MattUK, Sep 13, 2006 IP
  9. latehorn

latehorn Guest

Best Answers:
    Thread has went terribly offtopic. There's lots of other threads where you can discuss Iraq and other wars.

Now please, let us go back to the evidence part which this thread is meant for. Try to make objective arguments and avoid insults(unless if you respond to a plain stupid post) and other chitchat.

So, Is there anyone that have another evidence regarding 9/11 to show?

And by the way.. mcfox, do you agree with my explanation on WTC7?

latehorn, Sep 13, 2006 IP
  10. GTech

Best Answers:
    So what you are saying is, you don't know where the oil is and you don't know where the oil money is? But, you are sure it's there, but you have nothing to support this position.

Here's a tip: when you assert something that you can't back up and someone asks you if you can, try answering with a question. Or, for once, try giving a real answer to why you've come to such an opinion. Food for thought...

Unlike others, that when warnings do exist and the US Government does warn, they suggest it's fear mongering. Damned if you do, damned if you don't. And these warnings were _______________?

I've suggested no such thing. However, it's interesting you point this out. "They could do nothing wrong..." This suggests that it's not important "what" was wrong, from your view, but that "something" must have been wrong, and that is all that matters. It's a constant theme here, you make claims, and when asked to respond why you've come to such positions, you follow up with questions and ranting to divert. Is that the message you want to send? Is it too unreasonable to discuss?

Not at all. Considering how willing you are to dole out blame to everyone from the Netherlands, you've effectively made it clear that everyone BUT terrorists were at fault. A reasonable question. That you take issue with it, rather than answering it directly is telling.

If you are through ranting, you stated:

To which I replied:

Your only response, other than ranting was to follow with questions. Do you have an answer, or like everything else, it's just wishful thinking and opinion?

You may suggest anything you wish. I suggest instead of ranting and crying, you try answering simple questions that result from far fetched claims you propose. This would facilitate a debate. So far, you've failed. Will you continue to fail, or will you put substance to your claims?

GTech, Sep 13, 2006 IP
  11. GTech

Best Answers:
    I take it you are feeling frisky today? That's twice now.

GTech, Sep 13, 2006 IP
  12. MattUK

MattUK Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I'm always frisky, just ask my girlfriend :p
    You'd better get it back on topic by the way or you'll upset Latehorn

MattUK, Sep 13, 2006 IP
  13. Edz

Edz Peon

Best Answers:
    Once again you're twisting,spinning and even lying regarding my posts.
    Since it's in your character or perhaps formal training to enter and continue discussions on these basis it's not going anywhere anytime with this "debate".

Thread is indeed going of topic so let the thread continue for what is was intended by Latehorn is my suggestion.

I thought i gave you clear answers Gtech but i see RDD is still a constant factor in your replies.

Edz, Sep 13, 2006 IP
  14. mopacfan

mopacfan Peon

Best Answers:
    While very interesting, I don't see any overwhelming evidence of 757 in those photos. I don't believe there is any way an aircraft of that size could just disintigrate to the point that only small bits and pieces could be left. The jet engines alone would be very sizable and easy to spot. The tailwing would have been sheared off and left at the impact site. The wings would have sheared as well and would be evident too. I don't see anything in those photos that convinces me a plane struck the building. I see evidence that it may have been a plane, but not enough to completely eliminate any doubt.

mopacfan, Sep 13, 2006 IP
  15. Edz

Edz Peon

Best Answers:
    A plane could actually disintegrate fully with such an impact and speed. If you check the video in the link i posted and forward a bit you see how a plane impacts on concrete and in slow motion you will see how it almost turns into dust.

The video is in Dutch but images speak for itself.

Edz, Sep 13, 2006 IP
  16. Edz

Edz Peon

Best Answers:
    Latehorn...here is a version of the documentary with English subtitles for you.

Edz, Sep 13, 2006 IP
  17. Roman

Roman Buffalo Tamerâ„¢

Best Answers:

So I ask once, again show me the plane, where is it and where are the people. I asked this before with no answer, seem it is not that important.

Roman, Sep 13, 2006 IP
  18. jackburton2006

jackburton2006 Peon

Best Answers:
    We all know that terrorists didn't knock down the Twin Towers, it was George Bush and Dick Cheney riding on water buffalos strapped with C4. Everyone knows that. :rolleyes:

jackburton2006, Sep 13, 2006 IP
  19. jackburton2006

jackburton2006 Peon

Best Answers:
    Of course there is no plane. It was Condoleeza Rice flying on a glider filled with dynamite that hit the Pengaton. Everyone knows that. :rolleyes:

jackburton2006, Sep 13, 2006 IP
  20. zman

zman Peon

Best Answers:
    I can't believe I'm reading this.

zman, Sep 13, 2006 IP