1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best affiliate software?

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by Bryan Le, Sep 11, 2006.

Hey guys,

I am looking to set up an affiliate scheme for one of my sites and have been considering idevaffiliate dot com. Does anyone have any experience with them? I know some high profile sites that use them, and they seem to work well for the price.

Are there any other, better software? Price isn't really a problem unless its over $500.00...I want to get the best for the money, so if there is one that is more costly then idevaffiliate but is definitely worth it, I will consider it.

I have also looked into doing clickbank, etc. but they aren't exactly what I am looking for. I'd like to run my own affiliate scheme on my website.

Help?

Bryan Le, Sep 11, 2006 IP
  2. AnaB

AnaB Peon

Best Answers:
    I run my own affiliate program using JAM. it's $250. You might want to check it out. They do have a free trial version till you attract 200 affiliates. I know idev is quite popular but I've had no problems using JAM. You could download the free version and see if it suits your needs :)

AnaB, Sep 11, 2006 IP
  3. IcePoster

IcePoster Guest

Best Answers:
    As far as I know idevaffiliate has good references. It has a number of useful features: you can set multiple tiers, PPC, PPS, or PPL, etc Though you won't have SEO friendly link.

Still most people recommend JAM.

IcePoster, Sep 12, 2006 IP
  4. Bryan Le

Bryan Le Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for both of your feedbacks and opinion, and I'll check into JAM.

Bryan Le, Sep 12, 2006 IP
  5. Coupons

Coupons Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have one that costs $1500 (Butterfly Marketing) but JV Manager is also recommended ($497). But if you don't need anything so complex, iDevAffiliate should do the trick. Clickbank is also good if you don't want to mess with payments to affiliates, and issuing 1099 forms to affiliates earning more than $600. Paypal frowns upon splitting payments, so there isn't an easy solution.

Coupons, Sep 13, 2006 IP
  6. asr_guy

asr_guy Peon

Best Answers:
    There is no best. It depends on your needs and some of these packages have certain features that could be critical to your strategy. Do your homework first :)

Cheers,
    Peter

asr_guy, Sep 14, 2006 IP
  7. richweb2007

richweb2007 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey buddy there are options for you, select accordingly at http://www.affcommerce.com/store.html

richweb2007, Jul 26, 2007 IP
  8. asr_guy

asr_guy Peon

Best Answers:
    AffCommerce looks like a shopping cart/store builder with the ability to create affiliate "stores". Their admin panel doesn't talk about affiliates but rather "store owners".

Most merchants will have their own carts and stores set up already when they want to add an affiliate program, so this could be limited to new startup businesses.

I contact affcommerce with some questions and will look into getting it reviewed.

asr_guy, Jul 26, 2007 IP
  9. john269

john269 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Listed here is some of the most popular software used on the web today for affiliate programs.

There are some managed software solutions and some where you have to install the software on your own server and install it yourself. If you do not have much time to manage your affiliate program, then going with a managed solution may be your best bet.

john269, Jul 27, 2007 IP
  10. DigitalDownloadVault_Com

DigitalDownloadVault_Com Peon

Best Answers:
    I can sell you JV Manager for far less than $497. In fact, I will sell it for $129 for the 5 people who are interested. I will also allow you to pay for it in 2 easier payments of $64.50 each. I accept payments throught Paypal and 2CO (credit cards through a secure server). PM me if you are interested and I will send you a link. Only 5 people will have this opportunity for split payments. JV manager is the best affiliate program that you can run yourself. I have paid out so much money to all the rest to not make my money back.... but with JV Manager, you can accept payments through Paypal, 2CheckOut, and credit cards. 2CheckOut has a very good program where you can defer your payments through their own credit program (great if you have big payment items!). This offer is only available to DP users. I know that it is hard for those just getting started to own the software that the big dogs use, so I am trying to give you a break. Hurry before I change my mind about this offer!

PM me if you are interested.

Best wishes,
    Vickie AKA Yasmine

[​IMG]

11. ste1975

ste1975 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Brad Callens new software affiliate elite, has to be the best I have ever used

steve

ste1975, Nov 13, 2007 IP
  12. LawrenceGold

LawrenceGold Peon

Best Answers:
    Does your offer still stand, with regard to JV Manager?

LawrenceGold, Feb 25, 2009 IP
  13. asr_guy

asr_guy Peon

Best Answers:
    Lawrence - JV Manager 1 has been deprecated. JVM2 (Fantasos) replaced it over a year ago.

asr_guy, Feb 25, 2009 IP
  14. unitminer

unitminer Peon

Best Answers:
    I would choose Post Affiliate Pro. With PAP4 you gill get unique feature, which no other software currently support.

unitminer, Apr 8, 2009 IP
  15. yogi1981

yogi1981 Peon

Best Answers:
    I suggest ClickInc.com's hosted affiliate program. There are many features those affiliate managers are always wanting. Example like you are an affiliate manager of a program with 500+ affiliates and everyday you can't visit each and everyone's traffic report to know the performance of your affiliates. ClickInc.com give a unique feature like ALERT. Affiliate manager can set an alert level for an affiliate or a group of affiliates. The alert can be reduction in traffic as compared to last day, week, month or year etc.

The best thing about this software is that pay only if you found good. There are many software which charges upfront money and there are chances that at later stage you will find them un useful but you can's do anything as you have made the payment.

ClickInc.com is free for 1st month and you can take the services as low as $29 / month.

yogi1981, Mar 15, 2010 IP
  16. virtualmisc

virtualmisc Guest

Best Answers:
    virtualmisc, Mar 17, 2010 IP
  17. ppclinking

ppclinking Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Bryan:
    Try http://www.PPCLinking.com

•Find out how you can reach your target audience using a PPC Linking advertiser account.
    •PPC Text/Banner Ads served on our network sites and partner websites.
    •Keyword Targeting for your PPC advertisements to reach specific audience.
    •Optimal keyword click bids suggested by system for better serving of your ads.
    •Our powerful and cost effective advertising system allows you to advertise to a large community and gain visitors to your site.
    If you have any questions.. Please let me know.
    Thanks!
    Jack

ppclinking, Apr 15, 2010 IP
  18. Ty123

Ty123 Peon

Best Answers:
    Check out HasOffers, they are a gold sponsor at ad:tech SF. It's white labeled customizable software for any sized network, available in multiple tiers, so you pay for what you want.

Ty123, Apr 15, 2010 IP
  19. Shaun Dsouza

Shaun Dsouza Peon

Best Answers:
    Oh really!
    I will definitely check this out.....

Shaun Dsouza, Apr 15, 2010 IP
  20. nickthrolson

nickthrolson Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    nickthrolson, Jul 18, 2010 IP