1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Myspace Marketing Crew:

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by symptic, Sep 12, 2006.

I've put together a list of sites that help you legitimately generate tons of friends quickly. Now keep in mind, these sites require a small amount of effort to gain top priority, which brings you more incoming friend requests. Or money. The sites give you points for each outgoing friend request you SEND and each new user you bring to the site. The more points you have, the close you are to the front of the "list" all other users add friends from...

FriendFury

Good:
    • Easiest to use of them all
    • Allows you to add 5 friends at a time
    • No user pictures, so you don't wait for anything to load
    • Free subscriptions when you refer enough users (the required amount is VERY reasonable)
    • You can see how many people are adding friends and referring new members. They don't keep you in the dark about anything
    • They also keep a blog that gives marketing advice for all the Myspace marketers using the site

Bad:
    • When you subscribe, it doesn't bring as many friend requests, but I attribute that to its age. This site is always showing that they care and are creating innovative ways to trump the competition.
    ---------------

FriendStorm

Good:
    • When the system works, it'll bring you the most friend requests (this site also enters you into several "whore train" services
    • Its flash system is pretty neat, and you get to see who you are adding
    • Their "Turbo" button allows you to add 3 people at a time
    • They show the daily top 10 users

Bad:
    • The site seems to be slow a lot of the time
    • You can't "drop" or "toss" anyone you don't want to add when you see their picture
    ---------------

FriendFleet

Good:
    • The site is well-designed and uses AJAX pretty well
    • You can "Toss" a user you don't want to add
    • They have more in-depth options you can use while adding friends; you can send messages to the users you add, view their profiles before you add them, etc. etc.
    • FriendFleet also displays the daily statistics, like FriendFury
    • There is a ton of features on the site

Bad:
    • Having ads is alright, but you have to manually close each ad section
    • You can only add one friend at a time
    ---------------

Other sites:
    FriendFlood
    I don't know much about this one. It's the newest site out there, but to me it seems like they're just trying to ride the wave.

I hope this review helps you guys, and I hope your Myspace marketing turns out successful!

symptic, Sep 12, 2006 IP
    Nintendo likes this.
  2. Nintendo

Nintendo ♬ King of da Wackos ♬

Best Answers:
    Even better...use bots. Who needs friend sites when you have to kill your fingers to make the requests using them. Heck, in the last 10 hours, using a bot, I've done almost 10,000 friend requests.

Nintendo, Sep 12, 2006 IP
  3. symptic

symptic Banned

Best Answers:
    Sure, bots can help, but these sites are geared to help OTHER people add you as a friend, so not only can you bot all 500 friends, but these sites will get you additional friends per day. :)

I use FriendFleet and FriendFury together and normally get 40~ pages of friends on top of the 500 daily limit that I add myself. With FriendFury if you get enough referrals per day you can easily increase your output by 60% or more.

symptic, Sep 12, 2006 IP
  4. MattUK

MattUK Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I prefer friend adders too. Myspace is all about specific target marketing. You can add people that have specific interests and hobbies, the generic accounts with thousands of friends are a waste of time and are a surefire way to piss people off.

MattUK, Sep 12, 2006 IP
  5. Nintendo

Nintendo ♬ King of da Wackos ♬

Best Answers:
    If you have a lot of accounts you want to get friends added to, these sites are a piece of trash when it comes to being productive.

The quality of friends from these sites are also a piece of trash when it comes to Bulletins. They all are geting friends for the same reason every other user of the sites are...to spam every one else with Bulletins, not to read the bulletins!!!

Only some one with no life and nothing to do but click...click...click...a few thousand times would prefer the sites over the bots!!!

Nintendo, Sep 12, 2006 IP
  6. symptic

symptic Banned

Best Answers:
    Fair enough. I just wanted to share a legitimate way to make friends on Myspace. From my experience, the adder bot accounts have a high ban-rate.

symptic, Sep 12, 2006 IP
  7. jaree

jaree Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    lol I should call you a pro in spamming. I know these are your or your so called "friends" sites. You did same thing with your bulletinboost and see where it is trashing now. You should try something else now this method of you is getting bit old :D

jaree, Sep 12, 2006 IP
  8. MediaMagnet

MediaMagnet Peon

Best Answers:
    Nintendo will go down in due time :)

MediaMagnet, Sep 12, 2006 IP
  9. symptic

symptic Banned

Best Answers:
    If you make it a hobby to follow what I do, I ask you get your story straight. BulletinBoost was one of my partner's project (on his own). I didn't bother to look how he marketed it. He's not in the business any longer.

It's true, I run FriendFury, but I believe my review of all the sites is fair. I even admitted FriendStorm is the best one of the group.

So please, before you begin to assume things, realize I'm here to try and help people find ways to make their work easier. This section of the forum is for marketing, and I'm showing just ONE way to get your product or service seen by more people.

symptic, Sep 12, 2006 IP
  10. jaree

jaree Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    :D :D I love my hobby then. Sorry man i just liked your way of "marketing"

jaree, Sep 12, 2006 IP
  11. symptic

symptic Banned

Best Answers:
    The purpose of this thread was to spread the concept that these sites all follow. To help people make a conscious decision on which one they want to use. Each site is different and might cater to peoples' needs differently. If I could help one person find a new alternative to their marketing strategy, I imagine this thread is worth it, even if my site isn't the one they choose to use.

If my goal was to market the site, I wouldn't be spamming to my peers; and if I DID, I would have made a much better effort to emphasize my services over the competition.

symptic, Sep 12, 2006 IP
  12. checksum

checksum Notable Member

Best Answers:
    But then he'll just pop back up again. :p

checksum, Sep 12, 2006 IP
  13. symptic

symptic Banned

Best Answers:
    He seems to do that pretty well. :D Adapting to adversity is a good thing though.

symptic, Sep 12, 2006 IP
  14. ablaye

ablaye Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I hate bots. They ruin everything. Yahoo Chat was fine until it got innundated with bots.

ablaye, Sep 12, 2006 IP
  15. dalecom

dalecom Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Nice list, ta.

dalecom, Sep 12, 2006 IP
  16. The SEO Hippy

The SEO Hippy Peon

Best Answers:
    I disagree. It depends on what you're marketing. Also, is the owner of Friend Fleet/Fury (assuming they're the same person..) a member here? ;)

The SEO Hippy, Sep 12, 2006 IP
  17. Pat Gael

Pat Gael Banned

Best Answers:
    Sincerely, I don't believe all people seeking for thousand "friends", but spamming as the main goal.

Like all rule, exceptions may apply.

Pat Gael, Sep 12, 2006 IP
  18. symptic

symptic Banned

Best Answers:
    I run Fury. My old partner runs Fleet.

symptic, Sep 12, 2006 IP
  19. _cartman99

_cartman99 Peon

Best Answers:
    I have thousands of friends just for chatting with inbetween internet games.

_cartman99, Sep 13, 2006 IP
  20. pfgannon

pfgannon Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I personally prefer bots due to the quality of friends of these whore trains.
    For a fairly low price you can get a decent adder.

pfgannon, Sep 13, 2006 IP