1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why do Pakistanis hate Americans?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Helvetii, Mar 31, 2010.

1. Helvetii

Helvetii Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I know you are not very good at English, so I'll help you here.
    "Conflict" is just another word for "war"

Helvetii, Apr 5, 2010 IP
  2. Vebtools

Vebtools Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks God some one came back to the topic, other wise some people was discussing off topic hare with our any knowledge

I dont think is there any one in Pakistan who hate Americans, we love American people, their movies, their vication spots, their food. People in Pakistan hate American policies because their major part of budget every year used to kill Muslims.

Vebtools, Apr 5, 2010 IP
  3. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Actually I get my "misconceptions" if that's what we're calling them from Islam and the Quran.

Mia, Apr 5, 2010 IP
    Blogmaster likes this.
  4. Revelations-Decoder

Revelations-Decoder Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Mia the argument will likely be that you can't read it in Arabic so even if you read it on an Islamic website translated in to English it is not what it really says. :confused:

Revelations-Decoder, Apr 5, 2010 IP
  5. alexajas

alexajas Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    hate is such a strong word. maybe not all Pakistanis hate Americans as a whole, but the American gov't and its laws and rules affecting other nations - like Pakistan, Iraq and other countries in the Middle East

alexajas, Apr 5, 2010 IP
  6. hdwills

hdwills Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ha ha, funny right? what about the video proofs lol. Got their a*se whipped eh ? and broken into two. LOL

hdwills, Apr 6, 2010 IP
  7. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Of course.... I always love how they tend to re-write their own reality. ;)

Mia, Apr 6, 2010 IP
  8. miamiron

miamiron Active Member

Best Answers:
    it seems to me that many Pakistanis that I know are good friends to Americans

Cheers ... Ron

miamiron, Apr 6, 2010 IP
  9. maha123

maha123 Peon

Best Answers:
    over here each n every1 hve given da perfect ans we dont hate americans just u guyz see america always intense to capture pakistan n take pakistan into there hand n make us muslim da same as they r.i thnk so n this world all the non-muslims r killing us without any defind reasons.they dnt hve any proves n they put into muslims that we hve done this and that,i dont remember but several yrs back there was a bomb blast in sum of hotel n india n without any prove they blamed us that pakistani people hve bomb blasted here wat is it?nt only pakistan but delhi people also hate americans.
    Wake up dear and think why we are hated so much. Although we cooperate with all yet everyone is bashing us. One reason can think of is that our representatives are gutless and cannot speak out.

maha123, Apr 8, 2010 IP
  10. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Maybe they hate us because they think we are all illiterate and cant spell.

Obamanation, Apr 8, 2010 IP
  11. maha123

maha123 Peon

Best Answers:
    yep ur right.i hate non-muslim coz they always speak against islam i really hate non-muslimss

maha123, Apr 8, 2010 IP
  12. Mumti

Mumti Peon

Best Answers:
    well to be honest i never hated US, may be some of your gov policies.... but NOT American people...
    in fact i liked America so much coz whenever i read a book on science/technology or a research paper 60% chances always remained that the author would be an american...

BUT
    Then i joined DP.... Here the "politics and religion" section, have made me to Hate you all Americans... I always thought that america is a very big country they are hardworking and civilized nation.... but now i have came to know that majority of americans are alcohol addicts, all un ethical and stupid activities are originated from the america.....
    you always here on dp discusse islam dosent give respect to women....but the fact is that Americans them selves don't have any respect for women.... the country with most rape cases is america... prostitution is common there.....
    Americans always talk in a abusive way to muslims and Asians.... (hell ethics you have..)

The admin of this forum have made a thread requesting you not to abuse any religion.... o yes i can see the discipline of americans after this...huh

Americans are the biggest racist one could ever imagine..... You still dont even give equal rights to Black people (now dont say tht your president is black and blah blah blah, reality is reality...every one knows, hell you give them equal rights.)
    English people are much better than americans at least they have ethics and they are not racist...

Muslims had no problem with America.... also they never been against america but they are now because you consider them your enemies....

That was my answer to your question, But still i would like to say that we Pakistanis dont hate american people, but you need to broaden your minds.... You never get convinced when anything goes in the favor of Islam... i see many queries regarding islam are given valid and logical answers but after this you start to abuse Islam..
    i dont want any clarification..... the only thing is that i am now one of the people who hate america, or its DP members at least.....
    sweet lands you have, but pathetic nature is yours....
    P.S: sorry for my bad English.... instead of mocking my english it would be better if you give importance to what i am trying to say.... i.e make your attitude better and positive towards islam, if you study islam with open mind i hope you will not hate islam/muslims anymore.. Islam is religion of peace and love....
    Regards

Mumti, Apr 14, 2010 IP
  13. Revelations-Decoder

Revelations-Decoder Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Mumti

Your English is suprisingly good Sir.

It is a pity you feel that way about wht you have found here on DP. Racism exists everywhere and that includes Pakistan and the UK as well as the US and Zimbabwe and many many places.

Yes there are people here with a problem with Islam, but they have their reasons and I do not think this extends to any "Asian". That is incorrect other than in racist cases.

America is far from perfect, just look at it's history. But then is anywhere? Just look at history.

I don't know how it is now but in Europe the lowest rape per capita Country was Holland, yet Holland is famous for it's red light districts, so I put it to you rape cases and the quota have nothing to do with the state of prostitution in a Country.

The admin here have requested people do not abuse a religion, but then people make ludicrous statements in the name of Islam quoting Mohammed (like vebtools for example often makes) then of course people are going to take the Micky back.

One persons view on what is disrespect and what is abusive in regards to religion or women or whatever differs from place to place & to caste sweeping accusations is naive.

For the same token to say you have the voice of all by stating "Muslims hate Americans" again is assuming you speak for all. Sorry but this is not so.

As for people regarding Muslims as "The Enemy" this may be so in many cases and the reasons are numerous. There is a huge clash of ideals and beliefs going on in this World that will never be resolved neither through war nor peace.

Now here is some info for you...

I felt I needed something of a spiritual/religious context in my life over the years and found many admirable qualities in Islamic teachings in some regards.

I toyed with the idea of converting to Islam for a while (way back) but the more I found out (as I m not one to take such things lightly) the more I found was wrong.

I found the religion is not the religion of peace and love and subsequently with what I have seen being done in the name of Islam my attitude has been only made totally and I mean totally negative towards Islam no matter how many good points I may have found within it during my studies and search for a meaningful way that made sense.

This was when I searched with an "open mind", a mind since closed by attrocity after attrocity that made me believe Islam is the religion of War and Hate and will be the opposing side to all else and possibly the cause of the worst catastrophes that ever happen in the history of man.

But then you likely know this "the last day and all"?

Last edited: Apr 14, 2010
    Revelations-Decoder, Apr 14, 2010 IP
  14. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    Any guess as to why that is? Hmmm... perhaps a focus on secular(non-religious) education? The very reason you state you like Americans is the very reason you hate them. Coincidentally, lack of the same is one of the major reasons Pakistan has so many problems. It will be interesting to see if you have the wherewithal to connect those dots, as most of your Muslim cohorts on this forum do not. Good luck.

Newsflash. If America were to stop dumping boatloads of cash and support into your country, a bloody revolution/civil war will likely ensue. I personally am pretty tired of giving my money to people like you who consider me your enemy.

Obamanation, Apr 16, 2010 IP
  15. Mumti

Mumti Peon

Best Answers:
    Well i dont know what is on your mind and what meaning you are taking from my post...... i think revelation-decorder understood my post to a little extant.....
    i am not here to quarrel with you....
    Dont know why you have quoted so ??? i just wanted to say that earlier i knew America only to the extant of Technology/Science (being a science student)... but after joining DP i seen here the pathetic arguments/allegations on Islam, from DP members like YOU.... that made me to dislike America.... You can say that i liked work of American people, but their nature have made me to hate them....(sorry to say)................................... But i still believe that there are American people other than DP members who might have got better attitude & open mind believing in "live and let live others with peace"

I am a teen age student... i might lack in arguments to clear/offend your allegations, I never have learned to hate others.... But i must say that if it is that you in your Avatar.... then you must be ashamed of your self... You are even older than my father ...but still quarreling like kids...huh you are really pathetic...
    Because each and every post by you is like spreading hate among people for others..... You just know how to create hate but you haven't learnt how to unite people..... Your learning sucks.....

@ Revelations-Decoder and others do you know why i written in my earlier post "DP have made me to dislike americans" ???? because here some really pathetic people like obamanation just know how to abuse islam and muslims.....

Considering Obamanation's following profile's screen shot.... i doubt that he gets his TESTOSTERONE or something else by abusing islam and making other people here to hate muslims with his lame and hatred posts. :confused: ........ yes you have nothing to do with marketing and tech stuff here....

[​IMG]
    and all of your posts are just pathetic even if i see them being neutral........... There are many other members who are doing same....
    BUT i still believe that all americans are not like him and i believe that all american people dont have such narrow minds....
    Regards

Last edited: Apr 17, 2010
    Mumti, Apr 17, 2010 IP
  16. Gr33ny

Gr33ny Peon

Best Answers:
    Now do you guys see why religion causes unnecessary blood shed? Imagine an Atheist world.

No religion will ever bring peace, only war.

Gr33ny, Apr 17, 2010 IP
  17. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    Strange coincidence. Before joining DP, I used to believe in the idea of moderate Islam. After seeing the silent endorsement of malfeasance such as rape, incest, spousal abuse, terrorism, and murder in the name of the Qu'ran, I suspect the moderate Muslim I envisioned does not really exist.

Our work is our nature. You wear our jeans, watch our shows, sing our songs, and benefit from our donations. It tells you a lot about us. Every person's work demonstrates their nature, whether it be the software program written by a Pakistani developer, or the dead women and children created by a Muslim suicide bomber.

That describes almost every American. I think you forgot about 9-11. You come knocking on the devils door, he's going to answer. ("Great Satan" reference, in case you missed it)

If you are a teenager, and I am as old as my avatar, I would figure a good Muslim would be a bit more respectful of his elders. Like every other teenager, you clearly already have everything figured out. The older I get, the better I was. The truth is, the internet knows no age. For all I know, you are an 86 year old transvestite, claiming to be a teen age Muslim student on the lookout for teenage boys. As far as creating hate, you might be right. Perhaps I should seek employment as a Muslim cleric? Probably still need to study up some more?

Twice you've used the word pathetic. Tisk Tisk. Your English is good, but you need to come up with a new adjective, if only for the sake of creativity. For the record, I don't hate Islam, Muslims, or anyone else(even liberals). I consider myself more of a pundit, putting out my viewpoint on the actions of others, and pointing out the obvious. If you don't like my commentary on the actions of Muslims, you are certainly free not to read my posts ( I believe there is an "ignore" feature). You would certainly not be the first Muslim to ignore the rape, murder, incest, abuse, and terrorism being committed in the name of Islam.

Impressive record no? Obviously, I like arguing with idiots. I'm still trying to determine if it's a blessing or a curse. Time will tell I suppose.

Obamanation, Apr 17, 2010 IP
  18. Helvetii

Helvetii Notable Member

Best Answers:
    We can say that Osama (and millions of his supporters) made us dislike Islam? Would you agree?

If a mere argument with DP members can make you "hate" Americans then imagine what would be our attitude when Muslim terrorists kill our family and friends?

Helvetii, Apr 17, 2010 IP
  19. Jalpari

Jalpari Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I think political views are not allowed here, so i don't want to get infraction. But how can u say, Nawaz will do something for us ... i don't think so he is 4th richest man in Pakistan why don't he spend money for our welfare.

What happened in the past, when he tried to pay off loans of Pakistan, Many pakistani's were with him but now govt. is breaking us in parts, everyone think about himself. :(

Jalpari, Apr 18, 2010 IP
  20. msk19994

msk19994 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    the thing is that as i was reading all the posts i discovered 1 thing ie evry 1 is saying America supports Pakistan (financially)

the thing is that are politicians take all the money and spend on them selves and only spend 10 percent of the money on the country ie they all the corrupt

the second thing is that no one in Pakistan hates America but the bush federation had created such a mess that every 1 in Pakistan hated him now the Obama federation has arrived but sm of the doings of that federation are better than the Bush federation so i just want to say is that no one who is not brainwashed in Pakistan hates America

and the last thing i saw was
    that someone said America is supplying electricity to Pakistan then i dont think its true

and finally if the nuclear power plant in Pakistan only generates about 50 percent of electricity then the city of Karachi would never have to worry about the light going out

the American government accused Pakistan that they were making Nuclear bombs so now it doesnt even produce electricity if it does then it only produces a small amount

msk19994, Apr 18, 2010 IP