1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is link wheel ?

Discussion in 'Google' started by abhishekseo, Apr 1, 2010.

All members i found a new words is link wheel so please explain me some exmaple what is link wheel ?

abhishekseo, Apr 1, 2010 IP
  2. kelvinforweb

kelvinforweb Peon

Best Answers:
    kelvinforweb, Apr 1, 2010 IP
  3. finesseworld

finesseworld Peon

Best Answers:
    This is one of the greatest ways to get a ton of traffic to your websites. These link wheels build backlinks to your website's main page, which give your website a higher search engine ranking.

finesseworld, Apr 1, 2010 IP
  4. jinmin

jinmin Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am wondering if anyone has setup link wheel before and how effective it is ?

jinmin, Apr 1, 2010 IP
  5. PhilipSEO

PhilipSEO Notable Member

Best Answers:
    PhilipSEO, Apr 1, 2010 IP
  6. Sxperm

Sxperm Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I think this one could help you clearly understand about Link Wheels - CREATING POWERFUL LINK WHEELS - seo-back-links.com

However, I do not prefer Link Wheels personally. This kind of link scheme would be easily to be identical and could be a harm more than help.

Bottom Line : It is up to you. But If I were you I would avoid Link Wheels.

Sxperm, Apr 1, 2010 IP
  7. jinmin

jinmin Active Member

Best Answers:
    that's a good article...
    Personally I think it's a bit troublesome to set up linkwheel. I don't quite like the fact that we have to create multiple web 2.0 account just for linking/pointing purposes.

Not for now but well, it's still in my list and will look at it in the near future, may be outsource to someone to do it :)

jinmin, Apr 1, 2010 IP
  8. aishahriar

aishahriar Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey jinmin

You can outsource someone to create it for cheap. or you can use a good software like SENuke

aishahriar, Apr 1, 2010 IP
  9. wizzer

wizzer Peon

Best Answers:
    Avoid, they don't work in Google anymore. SEO is getting harder to do. CONTENT IS KING.

wizzer, Apr 2, 2010 IP
  10. ashisoftware

ashisoftware Peon

Best Answers:
    well, just think about link wheel process, and time, same thing if we do with our main website, i think it will work better. I think that create a squidoo and link to hub, hub link to blog and blog link to site. instead of doing this all, do what we want to do with squidoo, hub and blog, but directly point to website, it will help more. (as i think like this.)

ashisoftware, Apr 2, 2010 IP
  11. rohnsmith

rohnsmith Active Member

Best Answers:
    u choose 10 sites and then site a point to site b site b point to site c so it works in round this way link goes into wheel from other sites

rohnsmith, Apr 2, 2010 IP
  12. jinmin

jinmin Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, that is something which I would consider to try in near future. I used SENuke before, but I think the software is not so user-friendly, and I spent a lot of time to learn it from scratch. Anyway, I heard quite a lot of success stories from SENuke user, may be something to look into as well when I have more time.

jinmin, Apr 2, 2010 IP
  13. longcall911

longcall911 Peon

Best Answers:
    Google can detect link wheels very very easily. No matter what the size, it is always the same pattern, a circle. Neural network software (a form of artificial intelligence) is excellent at pattern recognition. Google uses neural nets so, it won't take long to discover yours. Your time, money, and effort in builduing a wheel will have been wasted. For Google, this is child's play.

/*tom*/

longcall911, Apr 2, 2010 IP
  14. lukeg32

lukeg32 Peon

Best Answers:
    Link wheels can have a positive effect on your site for the keywords you are targetting.

However, in order to do it properly it does take quite a lot of time; im not convinced the time it takes to build them is any better than the links/promotion you can do through other means.

lukeg32, Apr 2, 2010 IP
  15. seolinks99@gmail.com

seolinks99@gmail.com Peon

Best Answers:
    The linkwheels are of course effective if done in a right way. I am working on linkwheels for quiet sometime now and have just replied a similar post in "Is link wheel not effective anymore?"

seolinks99@gmail.com, Apr 18, 2010 IP