1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Invested $300 in Adwords, made roughly about $3700 net profit

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by 3mice, Mar 30, 2010.

If done well, Adwords can make you amazing profits..I tried Adwords/Clickbank and made bad losses..
    Tried Adwords/CPA and made terrible losses

I stopped buying "guru" ebooks and now focusing on researching for myself free information on the net

We started a tour company with a partner of mine and started advertising our travel services on the net. After trial and error i created good ads based on free info i got on the internet. the keywords are very targeted probably thats why i have very good conversion rates.

Business has been good and God is great..Planning to rent a big office now in the city.

3mice, Mar 30, 2010 IP
  2. qantar

qantar Active Member

Best Answers:
    How did you make the $3700 profit? for how long til you earn that much of profit?

qantar, Mar 30, 2010 IP
  3. Lucid Web Marketing

Lucid Web Marketing Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    He said he started a tour company. As for how long, does it matter? He made a profit whose definition is Revenues - Expenses. He probably did it in short time since he's now planning to rent an office. Good for him.

Lucid Web Marketing, Mar 30, 2010 IP
  4. 3mice

3mice Active Member

Best Answers:
    it took us just two months... The way we do it we create a customized landing page for the particular keyword and writing short sales copy (max 10 paragraphs) based on the keyword...at the end if it we have a lead generation form...works very very well.. (a "guru" would charge you $97 for this piece of info)

for 5 years I always thought the big moneys was in credit cards, mortgage or click bank products so kept banging my head trying to compete...the thing is that these markets are ULTRA competitive and folks with low budgets will have a miserable time trying to compete with big advertisers..it embrassing to admit that in more than 6 yrs, i have only recieved probably a total of $100 dollars in commission from clickbank..

Its only this year i realized I could make money in an industry i was conversant with...the "big commissions" are not necessarily in the financial markets or weight loss, or mesothelioma, pet market etc..you might get high blood pressure just trying to make commissions through adwords advertising in these markets...try something else

Last edited: Mar 30, 2010
    3mice, Mar 30, 2010 IP
  5. WordPressThemes

WordPressThemes Member

Best Answers:
    It's amazing, congrats.

WordPressThemes, Mar 30, 2010 IP
  6. 3mice

3mice Active Member

Best Answers:
    thanks...The profits are high bcause tours are high priced products..so you can make gross sales of about $10,000 to $15,000 and after deducting payments to suppliers you make NETT figures of about $3000

3mice, Mar 30, 2010 IP
  7. Lucid Web Marketing

Lucid Web Marketing Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, congrats. Now make more profits by increasing your quality traffic and decrease your costs. The next $300 might get you a $4000 profit.

Lucid Web Marketing, Mar 30, 2010 IP
  8. SLoft

SLoft Peon

Best Answers:
    Is this via ecommerce or from service type products?

SLoft, Mar 30, 2010 IP
  9. gotlivechat

gotlivechat Member

Best Answers:
    That's quite a jump from mortgages/credit cards to tours. Do you do the tours yourself, or just selling access to different types of tours run by others?

gotlivechat, Mar 30, 2010 IP
  10. Joelo

Joelo Active Member

Best Answers:
    That's great to hear. I think we all hear all of those sad/bad stories about people losing money.. but your proof that with the right keywords and ads, profit can come, and come nicely.

Joelo, Mar 30, 2010 IP
  11. gonecrazy

gonecrazy Guest

Best Answers:
    Congrats and thanks for the ideas. I think I may try out something like this. I have a good idea for a niche and keyword and I'm going to try this. thanks.

gonecrazy, Mar 30, 2010 IP
  12. 3mice

3mice Active Member

Best Answers:
    Tours are service based..client sees ad, clicks to your site, inquires, we customize the tour package, client send money by wire or by credit cards after agreeing on price

3mice, Mar 31, 2010 IP
  13. 3mice

3mice Active Member

Best Answers:
    when i was emplyed, i worked as the website optimiser for the tour company i worked for for about 6 yrs...all that time i thought to suppliment my income i would just build adsense based sites and make a cool $1000 per month...but the realities of life are not usually the same as per the dreams in our heads..thats why i thought my "quickest route to riches" was to build adsense sites based on "top paying keywords" but this turned out to be very difficult than i had predicted.

So when i went to self employment i did SEO work on tour based sites and thats when i was told my clients were making huge profits. It was then when I teamed up with a partner who knows tour reservations..i market and she converts the inquiries..we feed off each others strengths...she doesn't know SEO/Online Marketing and i do not know tour costings and bookings..so we are dependent on each other

3mice, Mar 31, 2010 IP
  14. preponderate

preponderate Peon

Best Answers:
    i agree this is great to go after other opportunities. but what do you mean that you started a tour company? are you selling the tours to the leads or just referring the leads to a tour company? just want to know b/c it seems like 1 is a lot easier than the other. thanks

preponderate, Apr 1, 2010 IP
  15. momo88

momo88 Member

Best Answers:
    Hi , firstly I want to congratulate you on your success in finding your way to realize such profit .
    The second issue I want to ask you about something please : Can I create that landing page about a product of clickbank to promote through? Does it convert or not ??
    or it depends more on the way of promoting?

as I am completely a newbie and I want to learn from others ' experiences and attempts

Thanks in advance

Last edited: Apr 3, 2010
    momo88, Apr 3, 2010 IP
  16. kevinmk

kevinmk Member

Best Answers:
    Congrats!
    How long to earn $3700 after invest $300 ?

kevinmk, Apr 3, 2010 IP
  17. Ash324

Ash324 Guest

Best Answers:
    Congrats good job : )

Ash324, Apr 3, 2010 IP
  18. rendy212

rendy212 Peon

Best Answers:
    Congrats!!
    How long dot you get $3700 ?

rendy212, Apr 4, 2010 IP
  19. DJxADULESENTZ

DJxADULESENTZ Peon

Best Answers:
    Congrats, keep at it!

DJxADULESENTZ, Apr 4, 2010 IP
  20. kennardi

kennardi Peon

Best Answers:

yeah bro, God is always great, nice profit tho, share if you can ;)

kennardi, Apr 5, 2010 IP